Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo (596 Views)

Russia Hits Back At Western Sanctions, 48 Countries Will Be Affected / Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2022
We are all carried away by the Russian attack on Ukraine and we can feel the west response to this Russian aggression, they are all on the same page this time around

Germany is going to be spending more on their military and we have Putin to thank for that Germany really did it want to get involved in All this but Putin pushed them and in fact, Germany is sending arms to Ukraine

This coordinated sanctions on Russia is not about Russia now, this is a direct message to China

The message is clear if you invade Taiwan like Russia did to Ukraine, you would be severely punished and if we can punish almighty Russia just imagine what we can do to you united

This was why China never fully supported the Russians

China fears a united EU

China hates war because a Chinese man knows it is bad for business but even those that always say the Chinese love to take advantage of every situation yes but not at home

China has a lot to lose if they invade Taiwan, the west would be united and punish China and take production out of China, you think they can't? Well just look at Russia,I am sure putin is shocked,he just made the EU more stronger

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/russian-invasionwestern-sanctions-on.html?m=1

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Aptly put..with this ain't sure no sane country will want to invade another..
Putin will serve as a lesson to all dictators alive or planning to seize power..

4 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Aptly put..with this ain't sure no sane country will want to invade another..
Putin will serve as a lesson to all dictators alive or planning to seize power..

Correct
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Correct
voce fala portugues?

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

voce fala portugues?

Pouco
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:13am On Mar 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Pouco
Hah..how then do you communicate? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hah..how then do you communicate? cheesy

I get by, na small small grin grin
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Illuminatiship(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2022
If you support Putin poverty will never depart from your family.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 01, 2022
China can't do shit to Taiwan..
Just like Russia, China is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by richeeyo(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2022
Hanks0000:
China can't do shit to Taiwan..
Just like Russia, China is overrated.
Just imagine the Almighty China cant produce a jet engine and a turbo fan engine for planes grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 01, 2022
richeeyo:

Just imagine the Almighty China cant produce a jet engine and a turbo fan engine for planes grin grin grin

I'm not shocked
They probably haven't been able to steal the secret to making 'em from the west.

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Hanks0000:

I'm not shocked
They probably haven't been able to steal the secret to making 'em from the west.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Freestainworld(m): 1:17am On Mar 01, 2022
The Chinese are a tricky set of people, they wouldn't mess the kind of up Putin did in Russia

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2022
Freestainworld:
The Chinese are a tricky set of people, they wouldn't mess the kind of up Putin did in Russia

True
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Boss469(m): 2:13am On Mar 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Correct

Vote out that fascist of a president in Brazil, he's a threat to south America democracy.
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 01, 2022
Boss469:

Vote out that fascist of a president in Brazil, he's a threat to south America democracy.

Lol,I am just pro humanity,I am not pro right or left
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by richeeyo(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Hanks0000:

I'm not shocked
I tell u

1 Like

Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
richeeyo:

cheesy grin
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Truvelisback(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
We are all carried away by the Russian attack on Ukraine and we can feel the west response to this Russian aggression, they are all on the same page this time around

Germany is going to be spending more on their military and we have Putin to thank for that Germany really did it want to get involved in All this but Putin pushed them and in fact, Germany is sending arms to Ukraine

This coordinated sanctions on Russia is not about Russia now, this is a direct message to China

The message is clear if you invade Taiwan like Russia did to Ukraine, you would be severely punished and if we can punish almighty Russia just imagine what we can do to you united

This was why China never fully supported the Russians

China fears a united EU

China hates war because a Chinese man knows it is bad for business but even those that always say the Chinese love to take advantage of every situation yes but not at home

China has a lot to lose if they invade Taiwan, the west would be united and punish China and take production out of China, you think they can't? Well just look at Russia,I am sure putin is shocked,he just made the EU more stronger

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/russian-invasionwestern-sanctions-on.html?m=1
Don't underestimate China. China can use Deadly Virus to finish Germany. Have u forget how they crumbled the economy of the U.S, U.K, Italy and other countries with coro? To the point that movements were restricted, even to pay footballers and workers became very difficult. People were just dying like house-flies. Abeg, no go there ooo.
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't underestimate China. China can use Deadly Virus to finish Germany. Have u forget how they crumbled the economy of the U.S, U.K, Italy and other countries with coro? To the point that movements were restricted, even to pay footballers and workers became very difficult. People were just dying like house-flies. Abeg, no go there ooo.

Hahaha, biological warfare, I know and also sarcasm grin
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Truvelisback(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Hahaha, biological warfare, I know and also sarcasm grin
Na since then i dey fear China. They are the author and finisher of virus. If dem use am against Germany ehn, Germany go crumble. Even their oga U.S no go fit with stand am.
Re: Russian Invasion:western Sanctions On Russia A Message To China On Taiwan-photo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na since then i dey fear China. They are the author and finisher of virus. If dem use am against Germany ehn, Germany go crumble. Even their oga U.S no go fit with stand am.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

End Product Off Weapons Sent To Ukraine Is Full Scale Insurgency / US Can’t Replace Russian Coal Supplies To Europe – Industry / Russian Spy Plane Violates Swedish Air Space - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.