Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) (25130 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra / Face-off Between Oshiohmole And Ngige To Be Resolved Amicably, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Ugonna62: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Hmmmm...Tinubu is everywhere in the news.

This man and his team just know how to go about this thing called politics.

His party is yet to conduct primaries and the whole thing feels like he is the most formidable contestant for the 2023 presidential elections.

We don't want Tinubu, We don't want Tinubu; What exactly were we all doing and looking at when Tinubu was working strategically to position himself as Nigeria's president in 2023? We all knew this man started planning several years ago, what were we all doing those times?

Now that his plans are almost becoming reality, many of us are shouting we don't want Tinubu.

I laugh is Swahili

This man has very high chances of becoming our next president. If he does, I hope his tenure favours me, my family and other Nigerians that hope so too.

That is initial garagara.tinubu cannot win APC primaries not to talk of general election.
Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by mpire: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Alary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVxL3CBvrnU

What is the point of this useless info? So he danced somewhere, sometime ago and so freaking what? Do wanna post a throwback video of him sleeping too?
Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Orinoco: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

And Yoruba people too.
Lagos is a no man's land which if you trace the origin actually belongs to the ijaws and Benin people.
My question to you is this why only ibos making this claim among the several tribes living in Lagos. Never seen Benin's or ijaws making this claim. So how then are you different from Fulani's
Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Bravetunde: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Orinoco:

My question to you is this why only ibos making this claim among the several tribes living in Lagos. Never seen Benin's or ijaws making this claim. So how then are you different from Fulani's
I'm a Yoruba Muslim,so my great grand father told me that we actually come from the ogbomosho but I should liar that I'm from Lagos.
So I'm doing it and soon I will see one of our fathers land and use the money to do owanbe party with plenty Amala,ewedu,shaki and fat women.
You are invited.
Sorry I forgot you are in oshogbo grin grin
Re: Tinubu Dancing 'Ijo Eko' With Orji Uzor Kalu And Ngige (Throwback Video) by Orinoco: 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:

I'm a Yoruba Muslim,so my great grand father told me that we actually come from the ogbomosho but I should liar that I'm from Lagos.
So I'm doing it and soon I will see one of our fathers land and use the money to do owanbe party with plenty Amala,ewedu,shaki and fat women.
You are invited.
Sorry I forgot you are in oshogbo grin grin
Everything you wrote appears like lile sarcasm to you but in truth reveals how vapid and the low IQ you have

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Announces Salary Increment For Lagos Public Service (Video) / Rivers Elders Sue Tinubu, Fubara, INEC Chairman Over 8-point Resolution / PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.