Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War (19079 Views)

Over 91 Million Bank Accounts At Risk Of Deactivation As CBN's BVN/NIN Deadline / Naira Falls To Record Low At I&E Window, Trades ₦‎993/$ / Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Psalmistproject: 7:58am On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
The truth is this: If Russia eventually wins this war, more nations will lie behind Russia including Nigeria. I am not pro Putin, please, read my past posts before you concluded. Another truth is that at this present state, Nigeria herself prefers Russia because she gains more there.

Again, more nations will approach Russia for nuclear weapon programs. It is getting clearer the powerful nations want it for themselves. With what has happened to Ukraine, would you blame N.Korea and Iran?

China has openly declared support for Russia. More nations will especially the Arabs and more Asians China has influence over. African countries who seek refuge in Russia whenever the world power denies them of what they want will swap too.

I see two world powers emerging from this war: The US and Russia/China. The rest of the story, I do not know, but Bible's prediction is beginning to make more sense.

Keep quiet my friend!!
Imagine it was United States invading a country like this without proportional provocation.
Any day US goes to war in this manner even with a lesser country, the entire world will be in chaos.
What people have to loose economically in a war they're not part of is temporal. This is the time Nigeria can actually open talks with western world to increase it's oil and gas export, demand investments in building refinaries.
This is the steps other reasonable countries are taking.
For a country to function effectively it needs to have a good product in a good volume to a good market. Sometimes they have to invade territories to get the good products. But when you have a United market you have to be cautious. That your market spot is eyed by many others to take.
Do you think China wants to compete later with Russia in the game supremacy? Of course China will be happier if one opponent is eliminated. World war is the last thing on China's mind. They understand the politics. Build a strong tech economy, let the world over depend on you, control the world.
Russia took a steep dark path to shame and destruction. If they capture Kiev, the war still continues. Or you think those benefiting from the conflict won't fund serious insurgency in Ukraine to keep the country ungovernable by Russian imposed president. Also moves Will be made by enemies of Russia to sponsor insurgency too in Russia that from no where you will see massive unrest in Russia and war in the streets of Russia. They will tag it Ukrainian terrorists doing to Russia what Russia is doing to Ukraine but in actual sense these are covert ops sponsored by West. Infact Russia will be at war with itself until Putin leaves the stage.
He will not even get the chance to shoot nuclear weapons because the fight will be fought in Russia and Ukraine which he has conquered.
You can see why many believe Putin has degraded mentally.
He ought to be smart enough to wait for the perfect time and that perfect time is making America go to war, then take Ukraine in peace while America is focused in a full fledge battle with a Worthy opponent. Maybe China was playing Russia all the while hoping US will go to war so they can take Taiwan. Unfortunately American intelligence is impeccable. They know this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by VicM6: 8:06am On Mar 01, 2022
dangermouse:

grin man shall not live by bread alone jare.
What do we even export to Russia?

They can go and hang.

We can still source for wheat elsewhere.
Good, bt na cassava own na another case entirely....The bread wey baba busayo dey hide produce for one conner for my area enh, make i jst no talk wetin happen......If soup dey house and God bless you with that baba busayo bread enh, forget...if u knw how fufu dey then u go understand me wella. lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by vikithor(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Another natural an easy to use avenue to lie about why Buhari has not delivered on campaign promises, opportunity to continue blaming games,more reason to defend failure of fight of insecurity,also maybe reason to explain why Abba kyari could not be the super cop or reasons he partners with tailors,drug cartel negotiator, reason he shouldn't be extradited to US to face criminal charges alongside medical treatment of diabetics.

Waiting for liar Mohd to invite press an chorused Buhari's administration's performances is affected by Russian/Ukraine's war.
Lubbish.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in short time.
See contacts below.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Techguy96(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
The truth is this: If Russia eventually wins this war, more nations will lie behind Russia including Nigeria. I am not pro Putin, please, read my past posts before you concluded. Another truth is that at this present state, Nigeria herself prefers Russia because she gains more there.

Again, more nations will approach Russia for nuclear weapon programs. It is getting clearer the powerful nations want it for themselves. With what has happened to Ukraine, would you blame N.Korea and Iran?

China has openly declared support for Russia. More nations will especially the Arabs and more Asians China has influence over. African countries who seek refuge in Russia whenever the world power denies them of what they want will swap too.

I see two world powers emerging from this war: The US and Russia/China. The rest of the story, I do not know, but Bible's prediction is beginning to make more sense.

Your whole analysis is wrong even if Russian win the war, the sanctions will continue. China is the only powerful country that can help Russia but theirs only so much they can do. China openly supporting Russia is not a surprise unless u don't follow world politics. China and Russia are very close allies infact it will be a shock to the world if china doesn't support Russia.
EU countries are already looking for alternative to where they buy oil. Once EU stop buying oil from Russia, that will be a major blow to their economy.

Putin didn't think things through before invading Ukraine, even in today's world, US will feel the hate if they decide to invade any country again.
Invasion style of war is ancient, nobody expecting Putin to do what he did to Ukraine. Even china wont interfere in this war but continue doing business with Russia
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by ozo13(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2022
oshonky:
So it’s Russia that we import wheat from �‍♂️�
both (Russia and Ukraine)
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by chaloskyx: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2022
haha russia is the one meant to be panicking as their source of foreign exports is going to be cut but Nigeria is the one apprehensive do you know why? cause this was never a country there is nothing this country can do for themselves even for govt to provide clean water for its people we cant what sort of fake independence did we even have like we were never an independent nation we are dependent for every single thing even the oil and gas other nations dont have we gave them to refine for us what sort of country does that? its over for this country
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by DEADALIVE: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2022
oshonky:
So it’s Russia that we import wheat from �‍♂️�
Bros no mind them all na lie...dem just wan cash out!
Them release money figures, how about show us document listing the companies that do such with the import manifest to show that the statistics are accurate...
Nigeria na very terrible country wetin no concern us wan begin affect us...
Petroleum
Food
Before u know now insecurity will be as a result of Russia unable to supply us weapin anymore.
Make God just give me financial strength to leave this country for good.
Its worth not dying for at all.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by GodisFirst: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Judas the traitor! It is better, before the war began, they didn't tell us money had been coming through Russia and Ukraine. The money that came, what was it used for? I didn't get a share of it.
So no one should worry us about money, I am only concerned about lives that are being wasted in the South Eastern Nigeria, Northern Nigeria and Ukraine-Russsia war.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by ozo13(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2022
VicM6:
Good, bt na cassava own na another case entirely....The bread wey baba busayo dey hide produce for one conner for my area enh, make i jst no talk wetin happen......If soup dey house and God bless you with that baba busayo bread enh, forget...if u knw how fufu dey then u go understand me wella. lol
lol
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by darediamond(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2022
gulfer:
Why not import from elsewhere or must we eat Russian wheat, herrings etc,
If you dare import from USA, CANCER STRAIGTH!!!!!

If you know, You Know!!!
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by darediamond(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2022
StudentsNG:
What I see is huge opportunity.
Our country should be ashamed of importing certain things - even Wheat?
How could Agro-ventures be folding in face of such import numbers?
I'm open for business if you have ideas or own a productive means around any of the listed import-goods.

Inbox me, thanks smiley

See Bro, it is not as if we can not produce things by ourselves her in Nigeria. But where is the CONSTANT ELECTRICITY??

WHERE IS IT?

You harvest 10 Acres plantation of Banana, where is the elctectricity needed to preserve them let alone processing etc.?
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by dangermouse(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2022
VicM6:
grin comrade baba busayo no sabi use cassava flour be that. Most bread wet we dey chop now an cassava flour den use do am. Unless dem tell u.
Make I'm go learn how to miss the flour well
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by tonyson010(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
thought our agro comes from the North?? sad angry
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2022
The "good" thing is that no one can hoard bread grin
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by lanre56(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Must we depend on wheat? We can start using cassava.
Can't we plant wheat here?
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Onewazobia(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2022
StudentsNG:
What I see is huge opportunity.
Our country should be ashamed of importing certain things - even Wheat?
How could Agro-ventures be folding in face of such import numbers?
I'm open for business if you have ideas or own a productive means around any of the listed import-goods.

Inbox me, thanks smiley

How do you manage your studies (studentsNG) and farming?
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Na lie we no dey import anything from Russia

Nigeria's import and export partners are more than 50.

Russia is one of the top import partners.

Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by baralatie(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
Bulldozer90:
That's why Nigeria is a kinda neutral
Should be nuetral
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2022
Techguy96:

Your whole analysis is wrong even if Russian win the war, the sanctions will continue. China is the only powerful country that can help Russia but theirs only so much they can do. China openly supporting Russia is not a surprise unless u don't follow world politics. China and Russia are very close allies infact it will be a shock to the world if china doesn't support Russia.
EU countries are already looking for alternative to where they buy oil. Once EU stop buying oil from Russia, that will be a major blow to their economy.

Putin didn't think things through before invading Ukraine, even in today's world, US will feel the hate if they decide to invade any country again.
Invasion style of war is ancient, nobody expecting Putin to do what he did to Ukraine. Even china wont interfere in this war but continue doing business with Russia
I do not have much to say, but you funny. Una never sabi anything. Let me give you another scenario.

If Russia wins, NATO is a toothless bull. Therefore, China may attack Taiwan and nothing will happen. Russia will tell US never to interfere...and if they do, that's another world war. Take it or leave it. Also, N.Korea may attack S.Korea. standard. These are potential 2 wars which are likely to happen if Russia wins. Have you thought about these?

Now, do you know the number of nations relying on China? The question is this... which nation is more relevant to Nigeria? China or the US? You know the answer. Let's not argue.

And then, the whole of the Arab nations will have the gut to go for nuclear weapon. Infact, this is one of the most likely outcomes. And what will NATO and the US do? Nothing again. And then, what do you think will happen to Israel?

When all these happen, how many people will EU sanction? Yes, Russia may needs to just survive this financial crisis which may be possible. If they do, that's it. Do you think EU will still have power over Asia, middle east and Africa?

Nope. We will have two world powers.
1. The US
2. Russia/China

How will the EU sanctions be further effective? Do you think China and N.Korea do not know what is about to happen if Russia wins? Indian has refused to say anything. So, do you think India will not be divided if that happens? Some will want to go with Russia/China, and some with the US and NATO.

You seem to believe so much in EU sanctions. Just pray Russia doesnt survive it which is my prayer too. But if Russia wins this war, oga please forget it...there are too many possibilities out there.

You said China is the only nation which can help Russia. So, you think Arabs will reamin with the US and NATO? Lol.

You said once EU stops buying oil from Russia..the question is that can they survive without Russia's oil? Germany's economy will be seriously affected also. Yes, she will cut of Russia, but she too will know what it means.
EU and NATO cannot be as rich as before. Have you considered this also? So, where will the so called EU buy oil from that will take care of their businesses?

You said EU is already finding alternatives to where they csn buy oil. Ok. Tell me where they will take it from? Cos you just wrote it without giving the alternatives they have. And then show that the alternatives have enough oil to sell to EU for many years.

It will get to the stage you have to belong to a fraction. US/NATO or Russia/China? So, you think arabs will go with US/NATO?

GOODLUCK
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by VicM6: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2022
dangermouse:

grin comrade baba busayo no sabi use cassava flour be that. Most bread wet we dey chop now an cassava flour den use do am. Unless dem tell u.
Make I'm go learn how to miss the flour well
bread wey u go chop then for like 5mins u still dey chewed one single cut.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by angelina08(f): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2022
Why is Nigeria still importing wheat in 2022
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Slynation(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
With the way things are going now, if there is no wheat to produce flour again, nigerians will start buying bread of 200 naira for 1k.
They go chop am bdat naw...
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Keep quiet my friend!!
No one talks to me like this. Mind your comment.

Imagine it was United States invading a country like this without proportional provocation.
Any day US goes to war in this manner even with a lesser country, the entire world will be in chaos.
Firstly, I cannot side btw Russia and the US because the two nations made me. I meant it. Both nations have impacted positively my life more than any others (Nigeria included).

So, the wars the US has been going to fight is with big countries? What exactly was the reason they went to Afghanistan? What exactly was the reason they made sure Gadaffi was killed? Oh! Those nations are big ones...right? Nothing will happen if the US attacks any nation as long as NATO is involved. The most important issue is to keep the narrative like they are the good guys. Truly, they might be...not saying they are evil. But even they are evil in that scenario, as long as they can keep the world thinking they are the good guys, they will go to war with any nation, and nothing will happen. Full stop.

What people have to loose economically in a war they're not part of is temporal. This is the time Nigeria can actually open talks with western world to increase it's oil and gas export, demand investments in building refinaries.
This is the steps other reasonable countries are taking.
For a country to function effectively it needs to have a good product in a good volume to a good market. Sometimes they have to invade territories to get the good products. But when you have a United market you have to be cautious. That your market spot is eyed by many others to take.
The highlighted part is the reason I understand you aren't really educated in the wealth of nations. Sorry, I am not insulting, just stating the facts. You may need to pick Adam Smith's book and then try to find out the future wealth of nations.

Oil and gas are already getting obsolete. Gas may still live longer than oil. Oil will soon be like charcoal. You know how the whole of Enugu Charcoal is in waste, that's what oil is going to be. And it is why we that really understand the wealth of nations know why Dangote had to give NNPC shares from his refinery cos if he doesn't, he will kill himself later. The government needs to help him live long enough to recover and make a huge profit from that investment which is something we shouldn't have done. But with NNPC by his side, he will scale through.

Nigeria does not need to go to nations, but they will come to Nigeria if they need it. If Russian oil is scarce and they need it, Nigeria needs to just sit back and they will come. And if they don't come, there is nothing Nigeria can do. So, go and learn how oil business works.

Also, no EU nation will invest in an oil refinery. So, you are just outdated. Never. Oil time has passed. You are funny. Which refinery? When Dangote Refinery is there...which EU should come again? It's like you don't know the capacity of the refinery. You are not informed at all. And then, even if it's not there, no EU will ever build any useless refinery at this time.

Do you think China wants to compete later with Russia in the game supremacy? Of course China will be happier if one opponent is eliminated. World war is the last thing on China's mind. They understand the politics. Build a strong tech economy, let the world over depend on you, control the world.
Keep deceiving yourself. China wants the US gone by all means. It is so obvious. And they are partners with Russia. This is the point I made and not the rubbish you wrote there. I think you did not understand my last post. Please, return to it and understand it well. You will realize you wrote rubbish here.

Russia took a steep dark path to shame and destruction. If they capture Kiev, the war still continues. Or you think those benefiting from the conflict won't fund serious insurgency in Ukraine to keep the country ungovernable by Russian imposed president.
I agree Russia took a step dark path to shame and eventually destruction, but not as you wrote it. If Russia captures Kiev, there is nothing the citizens can do. It will be a military-backed presidency reign. Nothing they can do. Russia is there on peacekeeping and will stay there for long. Russia's presence will be all over Ukraine so that no one can do anything.

Also moves Will be made by enemies of Russia to sponsor insurgency too in Russia that from nowhere you will see massive unrest in Russia and war in the streets of Russia. They will tag it Ukrainian terrorists doing to Russia what Russia is doing to Ukraine but in actual sense these are covert ops sponsored by the West. In fact Russia will be at war with itself until Putin leaves the stage.
Oga, you cracked me here. grin Let people who have lived in Russia for years educate you. I have. Moscow is my 3rd home, and I still visit anytime. Nothing will happen. I do not have anything to say but go read the story of Kodakosvkiy Vs Putin. Who is Kadaskovskiy? In those days, no outside power is needed in terms of money to cause civil unrest internally. Kodakovskiy is capable. What happened to him? Go read history.

It is like you do not know Putin at all. cheesy

A beg... no make me laugh further. grin

He will not even get the chance to shoot nuclear weapons because the fight will be fought in Russia and Ukraine which he has conquered.
Na waooo! So una think say nuclear weapons will be moved with trucks or dragged on the road? Hahahha. O boy! You need to learn ooo. Here are areas you are so weak and you should improve on:
1. Economics
2. Oil and Gas
3. Wealth of Nations
4. Technology
5. Diplomacy
6. History
7. Nuclear energy.

Oga, make help you na...na only inside or underground the engineers are and all will be done via computer. That's all. They will program the weapon to move at a particular speed and input the exact location they want it to land. It is like a bomb sent to a particular location. That's it. So, no one knows where the engineers are, and no one knows where the real weapons are located. The engineers can be miles away from the real weapons. So, stop deceiving yourself with this.

Oga, no be Biafra war. grin

Seriously, you cracked me.

You can see why many believe Putin has degraded mentally.
He ought to be smart enough to wait for the perfect time and that perfect time is making America go to war, then take Ukraine in peace while America is focused in a full fledge battle with a Worthy opponent.
Lol. Na only you think Putin is degraded mentally. Lol. We all think he is over-smart. And that will kill him. Trump is smart. And he said Putin is a genius. Yes, he is. He moved in with the peacekeeping style. Yes. Nothing you can do. The only way is by the financial sanctions. That nuclear weapon threat is why the US and NATO stepped back. Who wants nuclear weapons blasted on his nation? Lol.

So, you think Putin has not tried everything to get America to go to war. Are you not alive how Russian spies got him the info and then how his hackers made Hilary Clinton lost to Trump? Lol. Wetin him never try?

See, how old is Putin. ...late 60s. He is growing old and there are reports he treated Cancer. Also, there are reports he has another serious disease. Some are saying it's Parkinson's. No one can confirm. Putin doesn't have a wife. He doesn't even make the world know his daughters. It was recently we know them And those are married, so the world will be guilty of doing wrong by attacking the girls. That is a man who returned to power after 2 terms....changed the constitution....not one time. Lol. You don't know Putin. That's the man who made all the Russian billionaires. You are so funny.

He knows this is the last opening he has to move. If he doesn't do it now, he cannot do it again. So, make sure you know history well.

Maybe China was playing Russia all the while hoping the US will go to war so they can take Taiwan. Unfortunately American intelligence is impeccable. They know this.

Na you sabi your maybe. Lol. China has openly backed Russia again. So your maybe is only yours. Lol. China will pray Russia wins. That is what they are hoping for. As soon as that happens, China may attack Taiwan. And there is nothing NATO and the US will do. Period. No need for China to hope US and Russia will go to war.

Listen, the war the world doesn't want is the US vs Russia. The US can still afford to go after China. But USSR, forget it. Have you heard China aided any nation with nuclear power program? But both nations US and NATO are fighting...they are Iran and N.korea...is it not Russia backing them? Ask yourself...if the US and NATO truly wanted to stop N.Korea and Iran, is it not the source they should attack?. Dont they know Russia is responsible for it? So, why do the US and NATO leave Russia untouched? With all, no sanctions. Lol. It is just now they are sending sanctions.

The issue is that the sanctions too shocked Putin cos it's the first time it is happening. And do you know what Putin is saying? He told Africans, you all better face survival and let those fighting war fight it. Lol. Who do Africans rush to when the US starts imposing strict laws? Russia. Who does the Nigerian army run to anytime they have wahala and when the US govt doesn't want to help? Or na Chinese? Lol. Na Russia.

Oga, let us keep praying. We just hope things will not escalate to a point the whole world will be affected. The easiest way this is ending is the death of Putin. I have told many. As long as Putin is alive, things may get very ugly.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Elidrisy20: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Acidosis:

Nigeria's import and export partners are more than 50.

Russia is one of the top import partners.
but they say our borders are closed,and we manufacture everything we use.Thunder fire APC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by lookingfly: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
adenigga:

https://punchng.com/Nigerias-N993.38bn-imports-from-Russia-at-risk-over-war
na do these people want to use steal this billions now
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Psalmistproject: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

No one talks to me like this. Mind your comment.

Firstly, I cannot side btw Russia and the US because the two nations made me. I meant it. Both nations have impacted positively my life more than any others (Nigeria included).

So, the wars the US has been going to fight is with big countries? What exactly was the reason they went to Afghanistan? What exactly was the reason they made sure Gadaffi was killed? Oh! Those nations are big ones...right? Nothing will happen if the US attacks any nation as long as NATO is involved. The most important issue is to keep the narrative like they are the good guys. Truly, they might be...not saying they are evil. But even they are evil in that scenario, as long as they can keep the world thinking they are the good guys, they will go to war with any nation, and nothing will happen. Full stop.

The highlighted part is the reason I understand you aren't really educated in the wealth of nations. Sorry, I am not insulting, just stating the facts. You may need to pick Adam Smith's book and then try to find out the future wealth of nations.

Oil and gas are already getting obsolete. Gas may still live longer than oil. Oil will soon be like charcoal. You know how the whole of Enugu Charcoal is in waste, that's what oil is going to be. And it is why we that really understand the wealth of nations know why Dangote had to give NNPC shares from his refinery cos if he doesn't, he will kill himself later. The government needs to help him live long enough to recover and make a huge profit from that investment which is something we shouldn't have done. But with NNPC by his side, he will scale through.

Nigeria does not need to go to nations, but they will come to Nigeria if they need it. If Russian oil is scarce and they need it, Nigeria needs to just sit back and they will come. And if they don't come, there is nothing Nigeria can do. So, go and learn how oil business works.

Also, no EU nation will invest in an oil refinery. So, you are just outdated. Never. Oil time has passed. You are funny. Which refinery? When Dangote Refinery is there...which EU should come again? It's like you don't know the capacity of the refinery. You are not informed at all. And then, even if it's not there, no EU will ever build any useless refinery at this time.

Keep deceiving yourself. China wants the US gone by all means. It is so obvious. And they are partners with Russia. This is the point I made and not the rubbish you wrote there. I think you did not understand my last post. Please, return to it and understand it well. You will realize you wrote rubbish here.

I agree Russia took a step dark path to shame and eventually destruction, but not as you wrote it. If Russia captures Kiev, there is nothing the citizens can do. It will be a military-backed presidency reign. Nothing they can do. Russia is there on peacekeeping and will stay there for long. Russia's presence will be all over Ukraine so that no one can do anything.

Oga, you cracked me here. grin Let people who have lived in Russia for years educate you. I have. Moscow is my 3rd home, and I still visit anytime. Nothing will happen. I do not have anything to say but go read the story of Kodakosvkiy Vs Putin. Who is Kadaskovskiy? In those days, no outside power is needed in terms of money to cause civil unrest internally. Kodakovskiy is capable. What happened to him? Go read history.

It is like you do not know Putin at all. cheesy

A beg... no make me laugh further. grin

Na waooo! So una think say nuclear weapons will be moved with trucks or dragged on the road? Hahahha. O boy! You need to learn ooo. Here are areas you are so weak and you should improve on:
1. Economics
2. Oil and Gas
3. Wealth of Nations
4. Technology
5. Diplomacy
6. History
7. Nuclear energy.

Oga, make help you na...na only inside or underground the engineers are and all will be done via computer. That's all. They will program the weapon to move at a particular speed and input the exact location they want it to land. It is like a bomb sent to a particular location. That's it. So, no one knows where the engineers are, and no one knows where the real weapons are located. The engineers can be miles away from the real weapons. So, stop deceiving yourself with this.

Oga, no be Biafra war. grin

Seriously, you cracked me.

Lol. Na only you think Putin is degraded mentally. Lol. We all think he is over-smart. And that will kill him. Trump is smart. And he said Putin is a genius. Yes, he is. He moved in with the peacekeeping style. Yes. Nothing you can do. The only way is by the financial sanctions. That nuclear weapon threat is why the US and NATO stepped back. Who wants nuclear weapons blasted on his nation? Lol.

So, you think Putin has not tried everything to get America to go to war. Are you not alive how Russian spies got him the info and then how his hackers made Hilary Clinton lost to Trump? Lol. Wetin him never try?

See, how old is Putin. ...late 60s. He is growing old and there are reports he treated Cancer. Also, there are reports he has another serious disease. Some are saying it's Parkinson's. No one can confirm. Putin doesn't have a wife. He doesn't even make the world know his daughters. It was recently we know them And those are married, so the world will be guilty of doing wrong by attacking the girls. That is a man who returned to power after 2 terms....changed the constitution....not one time. Lol. You don't know Putin. That's the man who made all the Russian billionaires. You are so funny.

He knows this is the last opening he has to move. If he doesn't do it now, he cannot do it again. So, make sure you know history well.

Na you sabi your maybe. Lol. China has openly backed Russia again. So your maybe is only yours. Lol. China will pray Russia wins. That is what they are hoping for. As soon as that happens, China may attack Taiwan. And there is nothing NATO and the US will do. Period. No need for China to hope US and Russia will go to war.

Listen, the war the world doesn't want is the US vs Russia. The US can still afford to go after China. But USSR, forget it. Have you heard China aided any nation with nuclear power program? But both nations US and NATO are fighting...they are Iran and N.korea...is it not Russia backing them? Ask yourself...if the US and NATO truly wanted to stop N.Korea and Iran, is it not the source they should attack?. Dont they know Russia is responsible for it? So, why do the US and NATO leave Russia untouched? With all, no sanctions. Lol. It is just now they are sending sanctions.

The issue is that the sanctions too shocked Putin cos it's the first time it is happening. And do you know what Putin is saying? He told Africans, you all better face survival and let those fighting war fight it. Lol. Who do Africans rush to when the US starts imposing strict laws? Russia. Who does the Nigerian army run to anytime they have wahala and when the US govt doesn't want to help? Or na Chinese? Lol. Na Russia.

Oga, let us keep praying. We just hope things will not escalate to a point the whole world will be affected. The easiest way this is ending is the death of Putin. I have told many. As long as Putin is alive, things may get very ugly.

I just picked one thing very true from all your dumb counter narratives.
You have benefited and still benefiting immensely from Russia and will do anything to keep your mouth soiled with Putin pudding.
Nairaland was the last place I expected a Russian agent to be. That's the height of low Putin has achieved.
All of you supporting Russias invasion of Ukraine will see similar fate soon.
Sorry for wasting my wisdom on you son.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by whitemand4(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
sanerugwei:
He that fails to plan, plans to fail.

Let them convert sambisa forest to large wheat farm with repentant boko as wheat farmers.. shocked shocked

grin there is much sense in ur comment oooo grin
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Psalmistproject:

I just picked one thing very true from all your dumb counter narratives.
I want to see your papa mama with dumb narratives. What a pity..dem no even realise say dem waste money on you. You abused me the first time, I allowed it slide. See, you papa never dream of sleeping with your mama when we don dey move put of naija. Yet, you still dey naija. Local boy from dumb parents. I will flog you. Flog your mama and papa on top. Useless boy. On top, gour mama go knee and say...thank you sir...while your papa will lie flat on the ground from night till dawn.

You have benefited and still benefiting immensely from Russia and will do anything to keep your mouth soiled with Putin pudding.
Nairaland was the last place I expected a Russian agent to be. That's the height of low Putin has achieved.
All of you supporting Russias invasion of Ukraine will see similar fate soon.
Sorry for wasting my wisdom on you son.
From what I wrote this is your conclusion. See, with your reasoning method, it is sure that oyinbo will call you a monkey if you by any chance live with them. Yes, if this is what yoy picked from the second post, ...guy....you need to return to elementary school..just exactly you messed up with the first post.

Will you clear of my mention? You this insignificant thing. Who dashed you phish and internet? Useless thing.

Never in your life use dumb for me.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Techguy96(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I do not have much to say, but you funny. Una never sabi anything. Let me give you another scenario.

If Russia wins, NATO is a toothless bull. Therefore, China may attack Taiwan and nothing will happen. Russia will tell US never to interfere...and if they do, that's another world war. Take it or leave it. Also, N.Korea may attack S.Korea. standard. These are potential 2 wars which are likely to happen if Russia wins. Have you thought about these?

Now, do you know the number of nations relying on China? The question is this... which nation is more relevant to Nigeria? China or the US? You know the answer. Let's not argue.

And then, the whole of the Arab nations will have the gut to go for nuclear weapon. Infact, this is one of the most likely outcomes. And what will NATO and the US do? Nothing again. And then, what do you think will happen to Israel?

When all these happen, how many people will EU sanction? Yes, Russia may needs to just survive this financial crisis which may be possible. If they do, that's it. Do you think EU will still have power over Asia, middle east and Africa?

Nope. We will have two world powers.
1. The US
2. Russia/China

How will the EU sanctions be further effective? Do you think China and N.Korea do not know what is about to happen if Russia wins? Indian has refused to say anything. So, do you think India will not be divided if that happens? Some will want to go with Russia/China, and some with the US and NATO.

You seem to believe so much in EU sanctions. Just pray Russia doesnt survive it which is my prayer too. But if Russia wins this war, oga please forget it...there are too many possibilities out there.

You said China is the only nation which can help Russia. So, you think Arabs will reamin with the US and NATO? Lol.

You said once EU stops buying oil from Russia..the question is that can they survive without Russia's oil? Germany's economy will be seriously affected also. Yes, she will cut of Russia, but she too will know what it means.
EU and NATO cannot be as rich as before. Have you considered this also? So, where will the so called EU buy oil from that will take care of their businesses?

You said EU is already finding alternatives to where they csn buy oil. Ok. Tell me where they will take it from? Cos you just wrote it without giving the alternatives they have. And then show that the alternatives have enough oil to sell to EU for many years.

It will get to the stage you have to belong to a fraction. US/NATO or Russia/China? So, you think arabs will go with US/NATO?

GOODLUCK
Omo, u are just overthinking at this point, whether Russia win this war or not, non of ur analysis will come to pass.
Make my word.
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by DAVE5(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2022
gulfer:
Why not import from elsewhere or must we eat Russian wheat, herrings etc,

Russia is the 3rd highest producer of wheat worldwide sir, that means other countries most likely have who demands their already and so might not be able to meet our demand
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by StudentsNG: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
It's unfortunate that a great forum like this has become a playground for jokers. Get the hell out.

Onewazobia:

How do you manage your studies (studentsNG) and farming?
Re: Nigeria’s ₦993.38 Billion Imports From Russia At Risk Over War by Onewazobia(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
StudentsNG:
It's unfortunate that a great forum like this has become a playground for jokers. Get the hell out.

I'm sorry, bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photo) / Weaker Naira Drives Up Foreign Demand For Local Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.