Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President (14693 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Nigeria To Lift Ban On Twitter In A Few Days / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by CoolAmbience(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
He will be the best to address the insecurity but outside that I don't see much

Wike wey no sabi himself naim wan address insecurity....

Anyways, na joke u dey sha.

How safe is Rivers State?
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by Shalommy(f): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Wike is the man! Even in my dream, i'll vote for him.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by dannimaboi(m): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2022
True talk wike is a man of action and he is suppose to be contesting
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by Twinzbroda: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Nic one...all i want is the choosing one frm God shud rule dis country n makes everyones smiles with gud comfort...

For ur Adire t-shirt or polo or 5yards kindly dm us-------008074331733....
See file attached and get back to us....to handle ur ADIRE job for u.

Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by desiredhome: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Senomii:

Unless nigerians are ready to vote candidates from a different party, then neither apc or pdp members are credible
I don't see anyone that will get there and not want to steal because almost everybody wants to get to that position because of what they can get.... The problem is the mindset of the people....until we do away from greed/selfishness we will keep suffering in the midst of plenty.......

The greed is in both the leaders and the lead....
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by gidado14(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-will-be-lucky-to-have-wike-as-president-bala-mohammed/

Bala Mohammed no be that Thief wey him son de lay on money, You see the kind of Idiots we have as leaders

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by assholemods: 10:40am On Mar 01, 2022
Nvestor02:
I will 100% support Wike than those Mpruru miri drug dealers.

Wike will be good in infrastructure... And actions that can end insecurity but he will be worse in building up Nigeria economy
So you will still support somebody who will be worse in building Nigeria economy?... What a pity.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by Cloud007: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2022
Wike would be a dictator and drunk with power.... It will corrupt him absolutely.

He can even start war with other countries sef.

Nigeria should not vote another Trump.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by donleo92(m): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Let us leave tribalism aside, what exactly did Wike achieve in Rivers State for 8 years? Well as a transport minister, they said he tried but was supervised by the president. Meaning if he wasn't given close marking, the funds may have flown away. grin

So, on what ground exactly is Ameachi qualified? I always laugh at people who keep saying he is Buhari's anointed. Lol. The Buhari we know cannot choose Amaechi for many obvious reasons. But for the sake of human error (we can't know Buhari's mind as humans) let us just include him as one of the people who may be the next president. So, feel free to promote him. But deep inside, I know he is returning to Rivers to retire. The end of Amaechi is 2023.

Mark my words.

spoken like a true PDP person.
I no argue
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by desiredhome: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Let us leave tribalism aside, what exactly did Wike achieve in Rivers State for 8 years? Well as a transport minister, they said he tried but was supervised by the president. Meaning if he wasn't given close marking, the funds may have flown away. grin

So, on what ground exactly is Ameachi qualified? I always laugh at people who keep saying he is Buhari's anointed. Lol. The Buhari we know cannot choose Amaechi for many obvious reasons. But for the sake of human error (we can't know Buhari's mind as humans) let us just include him as one of the people who may be the next president. So, feel free to promote him. But deep inside, I know he is returning to Rivers to retire. The end of Amaechi is 2023.

Mark my words.
Are you confusing yourself with wike or has wike ruled Rivers people for 8 years.?........
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by MultiDot: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wike! I think I am beginning to like that name. He may be the man after all!
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by Gist1234(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
This man must be high on something
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by membranus: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by prizeless(m): 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
I very much agree with this. His track record is unmatched
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by Thebest12(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Let us leave tribalism aside, what exactly did Amaechi achieve in Rivers State for 8 years? Well as a transport minister, they said he tried but was supervised by the president. Meaning if he wasn't given close marking, the funds may have flown away. grin

Mark my words.

You still ended up making no valid point
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thebest12:

You still ended up making no valid point
You won't understand. Do not worry. You will get your valid point in sex, f.uck threads a mod will soon put on the front page......that's all most of you know. How will you understand what I wrote when you mostly played your time away in school? Dont worry NL will soon serve you toasted snakes threada where you can pick put valid points. grin Just leave this thread alone, your brain will explode while trying to find valid points in it. Lol.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President by Thebest12(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You won't understand. Do not worry. You will get your valid point in sex, f.uck threads a mod will soon put on the front page......that's all most of you know. How will you understand what I wrote when you mostly played your time away in school? Dont worry NL will soon serve you toasted snakes threada where you can pick put valid points. grin Just leave this thread alone, your brain will explode while trying to find valid points in it. Lol.

The problem with most of your type is in your brain. Deep inside your brain at the left side there is nothing right and at the right side there is nothing left .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Senate, Requests For Confirmation Of 19 RECs, Other Appointments / PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship / Emeka Ihedioha Swears In SSG Uche Onyeagocha And Chris Okewulonu, Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.