Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine (784 Views)

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / If Herdsman Had Known That Deltans Were Tough People They Wouldn't Have Attack / Military Is What Empowered North. Under Democracy They Are Weak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2022
Munamoqel:
you better go drink akamu and akara it better . You need to go read the political history of Ukraine and understand how they got to this point and stop embrassing yourself .
Ok cheesy
Thanks for not answering my questions? enjoy yourself..
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by Munamoqel: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what pro Russian president was that?
And you still haven't answered my question..
What justification does Russia have to invade Ukraine?
Following an assassination attempt in late 2004 during his election campaign, Yushchenko was confirmed to have ingested hazardous amounts of TCDD, the most potent dioxin and a contaminant in Agent Orange. He suffered disfigurement as a result of the poisoning, but has since made a full recovery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by Munamoqel: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok cheesy
Thanks for not answering my questions? enjoy yourself..
thanks for been a mumu to Western propaganda .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by hayzed19(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2022
If Saddam Hussein was a terrorist for killing shittes members. What about Saudi who killed Nimr Baqir Al-nimr and like 30+ Shiite member why disparity in treatment?
Cos one is an ally and one is not.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What lies? that Saddam Hussein was a terrorist..that Osama was responsible for 9/11 or which lie is that?
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by tollyboy5(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What lies? that Saddam Hussein was a terrorist..that Osama was responsible for 9/11 or which lie is that?
Wow! Wow!

Putin is protecting russian speaking ukrainians kyiv has been committing genocide on for so long.
But the NATO media turn blind eye to it. Now REST

50/50
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Munamoqel:
thanks for been a mumu to Western propaganda .
Ok
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What act of terrorism did sad dam committed? and Osama was who products. the atrocity of this big countries to the lesser nation are bad. they uses grant to keep other nations fem
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

What act of terrorism did sad dam committed? and Osama was who products. the atrocity of this big countries to the lesser nation are bad. they uses grant to keep other nations fem
Saddam Hussein ordered the death if shite men.. also countless crimes..
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by puremaker7(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Most people are comparing Russia's invasion with USA'S own..it's a different scenerio..one was justified and had enough reasons..while the other wasn't..
Stop calling out the owner of this forum like he has anything to explain to you..
you have been brainwhashed, thank God you are not a Muslim...
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
puremaker7:
you have been brainwhashed, thank God you are not a Muslim...
Ok what make you think I am brainwashed and you are not?
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by buckeyemedia: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Use & dump imperialists, Saddam Hussein was the Terrorist that the United States & Europe used to check Iran in the 1980’s?

Osama Bin Ladin, along with the Mujahadeens were the Terrorist the Americans used to drive out USSR from Afghanistan in the 1980’s?

Do you really know anything this Fernandezisback from where I wonder?
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Saddam Hussein was the Terrorist that the United States & Europe used to check Iran in the 1980’s, Osama Bin Ladin was the Terrorist the Americans used to drive out USSR from Afghanistan in the 1980’s?

Do you really know anything this Fernandezisback from where I wonder?
You love twisting things right.. does that change the fact that he murdered people in cold blood..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/02/iraq.iraqtimeline
Keep supporting evil...
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by buckeyemedia: 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You love twisting things right.. does that change the fact that he murdered people in cold blood..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2006/mar/02/iraq.iraqtimeline
Keep supporting evil...
Oyibo Slave, it is still the guardian Uk you are relying on? Mumu.
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ok
Re: Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine by 1837sev: 6:06am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Reduces Charges Against Kanu From 15 To 7 / We Will No Longer Support Atiku, All He Does Is To Marry Wives: Atiku Group / 2023: You Are My Friend, But I Won’t Work For You, Ayu Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.