Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity (47279 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Elolam87(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fear woman
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Shalommy(f): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kenyan blood wan hot pass naija blood. Chaii.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Josywhyte: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
The name of the school sef fit make u kill person. Siksik....hahahaha...

RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Water people and their aggression!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by ugodson(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Abegi what is there to investigate
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by medropoly(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Somebody told me I was going to die being alone, then I ask him if has seen anybody that has died of being alone, he couldn't answer, then I showed him many that has died from their marriage... shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Ara21(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Some ladies will behave like they can't hurt a fly, on weeding day they appear so innocent. Months into the marriage they will kill the man. Hot temper.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by bizzibodi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
This man is too slow ,he should have behead her first.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by wink2015(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110650734:
Deputy principal of Siksik secondary school in Chesumei constituency, Nandi County, Kenya, has been stabbed to death by his wife over alleged infidelity.

The deceased, Gideon Kemboi, 34 and his wife, Sharon Kemboi, 27, had been having family issues for the last few years.

"Quarrel, fights, and screams have been the order of the day in the couple’s family for some time now. They have never had peace in their home,” an eyewitness, Tecla Jerotich said.

The wrangles within the family began after the wife suspected the teacher was having an extramarital affair.

Jerotich said that Sharon reportedly took a kitchen knife and stabbed her husband in the chest in the early hours of Sunday, February 27.

He died after losing a lot of blood while being rushed to the hospital.

The Suspect has since been arrested by the police and is currently being held at Kapsabet Police Station where she is awaiting to be arraigned in court.

"The police officers arrested the woman as well as took her husband’s body to Kapsaret county hospital mortuary,” Jerotich said.

The criminal investigation team have started investigations into the matter to establish what caused the incident.

Nandi Central OCPD, Doris Chemos, urged married couples not to take law into their hands and to resolve their issues amicably.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by TheWolfen(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmm if you dating a Kenyan woman. It will be best not to cheat on her lol
They way too emotional.
RIP. Hope her eye don clear now that she killed him
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fear women...men are now endangered spices
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by BigBashiru: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
post=110650734:
Deputy principal of Siksik secondary school in Chesumei constituency, Nandi County, Kenya, has been stabbed to death by his wife over alleged infidelity.

The deceased, Gideon Kemboi, 34 and his wife, Sharon Kemboi, 27, had been having family issues for the last few years.

"Quarrel, fights, and screams have been the order of the day in the couple’s family for some time now. They have never had peace in their home,” an eyewitness, Tecla Jerotich said.

The wrangles within the family began after the wife suspected the teacher was having an extramarital affair.

Jerotich said that Sharon reportedly took a kitchen knife and stabbed her husband in the chest in the early hours of Sunday, February 27.

He died after losing a lot of blood while being rushed to the hospital.

The Suspect has since been arrested by the police and is currently being held at Kapsabet Police Station where she is awaiting to be arraigned in court.

"The police officers arrested the woman as well as took her husband’s body to Kapsaret county hospital mortuary,” Jerotich said.

The criminal investigation team have started investigations into the matter to establish what caused the incident.

Nandi Central OCPD, Doris Chemos, urged married couples not to take law into their hands and to resolve their issues amicably.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

No woman can tie me down to only her. For iwas not her only in the peak of her prime
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY MAD PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THIS ANIMAL!!!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by idahme(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:
Serves him right... Sometimes we push these women too far with out philandering

Good radiance abeg

What did you say?

She will spend the rest of her life in jail, I guess you will also say " it serves her right "

Violence has never been the solution Marital issues , before now it was men who moat of the time are involved in domestic violence against their wives and we condem it .

Unfortunately, I am seeing someone glorifying domestic violence leading to death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by BigBashiru: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
4tomandchi:
Women and jealousy na wa oh...

It's not jealousy it's entitlement. I'm free to be with whoever I want even after marriage

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by flokii: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is highly unacceptable and must not be allowed to go under the carpet.. the woman has no fvcking right to kill the man for any reason whatsoever. Whoever feels cheated in marriage should opt for divorce through the legal means and not end the other person's life. Relationship is never a do or die affair.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by idahme(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emperorx:
Too bad of her I guess any where she is now she will be blaming herself for such mistake but it rather too late

Mistake I don't think so, it was premeditated murder. She is in for a long ride.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
It's only marriage that draws a man closer to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Kingcalls: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Good radiance abeg

I hope u celebrate it when it befalls ur family
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Deltavariant(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
men are SCUM food don't ready....What do have to say..
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Good radiance abeg
U are making this statement all because of useless menses & putrid discharging pussssy
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Yimmicks: 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's not jealousy it's entitlement. I'm free to be with whoever I want even after marriage
please don’t get married with this mindset. Marriage is commitment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by blazepascal(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
No man understand a woman 70% most of them are pretending to be Nice it's after marriage they will turn to beast

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Slurity(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
The day your wife start developing interests in wearing crazy Jean if she is not wearing before you marry her then, you are a mad man to think all is well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Originalsly: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Never underestimate what a woman can do ... and would do... especially if married and the husband is accused of cheating ... over and over again. It's a pity they were at it for a while and family didn't step in... or make them part ways. Not ready for marriage.
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by tit(f): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Eve the wife of the snake
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by ComeToJesus: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Good radiance abeg
Just try and make peace with 'riddance'
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by prophetfire: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
kingthreat:
It has to be those Kenyan women
. And an ugly one at that. How can handsome young man marry an ugly local girl that will always be feeling insecure?
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Edyice: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
There's time for everything grin

Time for feeding

Time for killing
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:

Good radiance abeg
radiance ko trapezium ni
Re: Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity by elganzar(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Okayy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.