Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv (48194 Views)

Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by Jsucre(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:

Emotions will will on the media and lose real life.

While facts wins offline.

I will choose offline winnings.
a case study of APC & PDP
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by Ilaje1: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
ukahrawah:

As if it was Nigeria alone that fought Biafra. Shallow minded analysts everywhere.

France gave a tactical support to Biafra just like UK to Nigeria. The 2 EU countries don't give a sh*t about us, they were after one thing, oil.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by maasoap(m): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrDebonair:

Aerial protection..Lol. You think US and UK intelligence is giving out the locations for no reasons. Just imagine your Russia is fighting US and NATO those lined up outdated tanks would have longed be converted into metal scraps.
Explain how aerial protection will evade incoming EU missiles. Get some military enlightening.

Russia is not fighting US and NATO, that's why they can't do shit. Simple
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by aribisala0(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
jeffoe:
Hitler lost the war the moment he turned on the soviet. Germans lost more soldier to the Eastern flank than the west. The Germans preferred to surrender to the Western allies than to the Russian because of how ruthless the soviet was. The West and soviet alliance changed the war dynamics. Hitler had captured most of the west already bombing the UK. The Russian are trying to minimise civilian casualty so they aren't utilising maximum air operations.
I think anyone who doubts how brutal the Russians can be should read about Grozny and Aleppo.
I hope common sense prevails and the same fate does not befall Kiev

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by RepoMan007: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kaiser20:
The Ukrainian leaders should make peace with Russia immediately to end this crisis.

Ukraine should Stop listening to US and western media propaganda and Motivational speakers telling that they are winning the war against Russia.
The USA will runaway as usual when they put you into problems
I wonder what you guys enjoy about talking nonsense and encouraging the war on Ukraine. The Ukrainian guy you are accusing of listening to western media propaganda and motivational speakers actually rejected a ride to the USA. How is that part of listening to western minds?
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by Firstcitizen: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

Europeans are generally stubborn. I have read about resistance during ww2 in cities occupied by Nazi germany.

Forget what you read. There is no resistance. The bulk of troops are now moving in. They sent a small pocket of troops earlier to create chaos before moving in

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by Willie2015: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Skooltynz:
How Ukraine wan take finish off all these troops? Russia indeed has a large military,I foresee Ukraine giving up soon as a result of fatigue they are called world power for a reason.

It is the start of Insurgency....
Russia could not handle Afghanistan Mujahedeen's ...
with their large military power...
How will they handle Ukrainian resistance ...
backed by the West...
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by COMPAQ(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
A tight convoy like this should be easy target for drone strikes.
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by useni1: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Large outdated military!

Russia can’t put this show against Germany, Germans would have wiped them off!

All they got is outdated Soviet Nuclear warheads. That’s what’s makes them relevant

Take away Nuclear option, Nigeria should be able to defeat them.

Ukraine has exposed how incompetent they are.

In other news, 1 rubble is less than cent at the moment!

ok na go against the outdated weapon lets see if america won't be turned into a radioactive ash. You are a donkey being feed with a camel piss. Idiot bastard a fool!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by useni1: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Just one f16 will level them to dust. undecided
F16 is a flying junk/corpse. Even catapult will bring it down
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by planetx: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kyiv will fall and that American puppet will be captured and brought to Putin in handcuffs. And if mystery Babylon is stupid enough to intervene military, Putin have those strategic nukes already on high alert.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by baralatie(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
COMPAQ:
A tight convoy like this should be easy target for drone strikes.
Which drone !?
Is the US sending drones to do do the attacking?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by useni1: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Propaganda!

They have overhyped military! It’s all exposed now and Priyanka’s flying around that they using less military

Who goes to war with pity? With over 3000 Russian soldiers dead, you still had the effrontery to say they are human

Please that outdated child’s play! The are humane and had to build up for month along the boarders only to put up a show of shame?

Is it same humane that got 6 of their jet fighters going for kills shot down?

Tell me more! With 40 miles of military convoy, you call that humane?

Hello! Russia has been exposed! If a Fulcrum can take down two SU-35, what other way do you want to define incompetence

Soldiers that cannot make use of GPS and find their way around Ukraine

Russia EXPOSED! Wackiest military in Europe. Can’t you see their outdated tanks and military hardwares? Poverty stricken nation that can’t even afford top of the line military gears
Monkey you still dey jump from tree to tree looking for banana? 3,000 Russian soldiers? lol, you are a camel with a termite brain. Russia will occupy the whole of europe in 10 mins if they want

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by Willie2015: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Forget what you read. There is no resistance. The bulk of troops are now moving in. They sent a small pocket of troops earlier to create chaos before moving in

You need to learn from history....
Invading a country and toppling its government are entirely different from digesting it—
Bulk of troops will not be able to handle the guerrilla warfare that will follow...
USSR with his half a million troops could not get anywhere in Afghanistan...
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by planetx: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:
Russia is just taking things easy. If they want to go the western ways, Ukraine would have been reduced to dust by now.

Russia is humane to Ukraine. Maybe cos they were once brothers.
Don't mind this Western bootlickers here on NL. The real war haven't started yet.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by CoronaVirusPro: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
useni1:
ok na go against the outdated weapon lets see if america won't be turned into a radioactive ash. You are a donkey being feed with a camel piss. Idiot bastard a fool!

Welcome dunce!

So Russia is the only country with Nuclear weapon’s?

Hello! Divide the military budget of Russia with that of the USA and imagine the capabilities of such a nation. Exclude private defense companies in your analysis.

And being an idiot birthed by two losers who mistakenly copulated in the highway as that’s where most accidents happen, you don’t have to come online and show you where birthed by hogs

Try to be reserved!
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by CoronaVirusPro: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
useni1:
Monkey you still dey jump from tree to tree looking for banana? 3,000 Russian soldiers? lol, you are a camel with a termite brain. Russia will occupy the whole of europe in 10 mins if they want

You watch too much American movies hog

Try to be in terms with reality

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by bonechamberlain(m): 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
It's an SOS humanitarian convoy heading to save Kyiv from the cocaine addict Zelensky who drug deluded to think he is a westerner
grin grin you are Very right. "SOS humanitarian convoy" grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by planetx: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Just one f16 will level them to dust. undecided
You mean the same Americans that chicken out from imposing a no fly zone will now send a f16

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by yorubarere: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
planetx:
Don't mind this Western bootlickers here on NL. The real war haven't started yet.
The real war won't even start. The West are just pushing Ukraine to be beaten blue black by Russia so that they can use it to run propaganda against Russian govt.

Zelensky is a fool.

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by useni1: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Welcome dunce!

So Russia is the only country with Nuclear weapon’s?

Hello! Divide the military budget of Russia with that of the USA and imagine the capabilities of such a nation. Exclude private defense companies in your analysis.

And being an idiot birthed by two losers who mistakenly copulated in the highway as that’s where most accidents happen, you don’t have to come online and show you where birthed by hogs

Try to be reserved!
ogun damage your generation. Tell vagabond America to come out and fight. Cowards can't fight cos they know all their junk missiles will be shot out of the sky. NATO was trying to be on Russian border but the savior of the world changed it for them. Russian nukes will now be on the border of NATO. (Russian nukes coming to ukraine border with poland soon). Paper tiger america can only bark at the moon

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by CoronaVirusPro: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
useni1:
ogun damage your generation. Tell vagabond America to come out and fight. Cowards can't fight cos they know all their junk missiles will be shot out of the sky. NATO was trying to be on Russian border but the savior of the world changed it for them. Russian nukes will now be on the bprder of NATO. (Russian nukes coming to ukraine border with poland soon). Paper tiger america can only bark at the moon

You too foolish to be discussed with!

Ordinarily, only Nairaland would have giving you the opportunity to discuss with me. I know it’s not your fault, you cannot give what you don’t have.

Please ignore me if I offended you.

Adiue!
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by karkinase(m): 12:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biafran4life:
All I am praying is sense to come to Ukraine president before this convoy gets too close.
All he needs to say and show by his actions is that he has cancelled all military alliance with
the west henceforth.
Then face only economic alliance with the west and east.I don't know why is difficult for him to understand.
Cos he’s a comedian.. he prolly thinks this is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by useni1: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrDebonair:
Too many myopic, deluded and deranged Putin spokesmen. All Russian troops location is visible to US and NATO forces and being circulated on media outlets.
Is that the so called powerful Russia? Just in time Ukraine will be flying fighter jets donated by EU. Then we can revisit the lined up tanks to check if they are still standing or obliterated.

Desperate coward chest beating bully with no option than going suicidal. Thinks he has the whole world in his hands and can decide if and when he wants to destroy it. This is just the end and fall if Russia snd Putin. Just a matter of time.
Mumu. The thing pain am. Oya go strike the convoy na. Ogun kill you for being a camel. 30 mins is all it will take for russia to destroy europe and america. All american garbage weapons are myth, they don't work

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by useni1: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
dappydozzy:

I don't pity Ukraine and it's people that is what happens when you allow Western countro to meddle with your internal politics, what's better for them is to go into negotiation as quickly as possible,I don't know the relevance of NATO in the 21st century,it has outlived it's relevance.Out of all the countries in world,the country I love most is China because of their rich history and culture and foreign policy. They may do business with your country but they don't meddle in your internal politics and they expect countries to do so to them as well,not doing so you incur their wrath, as one of sayings of Confucius, Do unto others,what you want others do unto you .
You have sense. Very sensible post
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by dappydozzy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
yorubarere:
Russia is just taking things easy. If they want to go the western ways, Ukraine would have been reduced to dust by now.

They're still brothers, if Ukraine continues like this, it's future is bleak. Ukrainians are not Europeans, what is happening is greed on the side of EU and battle for survival on the side of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by Firstcitizen: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Willie2015:

You need to learn from history....
Invading a country and toppling its government are entirely different from digesting it—
Bulk of troops will not be able to handle the guerrilla warfare that will follow...
USSR with his half a million troops could not get anywhere in Afghanistan...

Lol@ learn from history. Did the Russians mention that? They have repeatedly said its an operation to denazify and demilitarize the country. In other words, destroy the country. Stop reading propaganda. NATO is active in Ukraine. Thousands of troops with deniability if caught. You wonder why Russia brought in hundreds of prison vans and keeping mute on the media space. Do the maths. Why is Nato so angry they have decided to ship 70 fighter jets today to Ukraine. Ukrainians don't understand the manuals of these jets and will take months to train.So who flies them.Go figure

Putin is evil however there was no need for this war if other Nations did not try to subdue Russia. However I sincerely hope the Russians fail but they don't seem to be failing
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by Caleycashh: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Matket square belief! Who told you Russia defeated Nazis? When did they join the war? When it already closed?

You must be a 1990 kid to tell me this general belief.

Do you have a TV! Is that the Russia that wants to fight NATO? With those outdated Soviet tanks and trucks? Just look at what their soldiers look like? Even Boko Haram seem to be more equipped than Russian soldiers

Struggling to take down a small nation you share boarder with. Imagine USA running over Mexico? It will be history by now!
You are just ridiculously stupid... let's say yes I'm a 1990 kid as your poor brain can't tell a 1990 kid is an adult of 30 years at least, does that make me not to be current and educated about the world I live in!?... now let's say you were born during the 2nd World War which I know the possibility is 0.0001%, does that make you to be educated and knowledgeable about the world!?... Oga I don't want to wash you down but from all indication you are just a grown everyday hypothetical, emotional, sentimental average Nigerian!... go study about the red army and Eastern Front (World War 2), they started the war right from the onset with German allies. Most Nigerians are becoming more pathetically stupid everyday due to uncontrolled emotions and sentiments!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by joyandfaith: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Stop watching youtube. Read books.
Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by SEGLIZ: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
doshiyad1:

Really? Are you now saying that the brother doesn't have the right of choice been a full adult? why on earth will the brother choose for him who to relate with? why on earth will the brother want him to be enemy to his enemies? which one is his own there? if he is not guilty and afraid of anything. Even God that created ALL including the weapon the brother is using to forge evil and wadge war gave us liberty to choose what we want on earth. How much more a mere mortal. The younger brother saw all this traits in the older brother that's why he protested and left the house to be on his own yet the older one has refused to let him be or have peace,now outsiders have decide to extend support to the younger one he is busy shouting updan, turned them enemies more than they were before because of the bother. This is the case of beating the brother and asking him not to cry. Haba! this is high level of bully with great impunity.
Pride goes before a fall,it won't be long the BROTHER will understand the language as it is God that will fight the battle. Hitler, Saddam and Nebuchadnezzar comes to my mind and where are they today? We are watching and following!
this is our bane in Nigeria, inability to separate religion from human affairs. I wasn't expecting the angle you brought in but still God will sure win all battles only remember there are many battles he won't fight (if we don't chose wisely). God, Himself won't support an unholy alliance.
a full grown adult reserves the right to socialize without interference of any kind 'for as long as the relationship won't be detrimental to others', even the human right code confirms this.
the code also made room for holding on to agreement. when we were to administer our inheritance there was an agreement of not going into an unholy alliance with the same principal that brought about our administering our inheritance and parents estate.
the brothers sat in harmony that rather than give room to dispute and war, we rather stand one as individuals but no relationship of any kind with so and so parties. only on this ground we can be at peace. all parties agree to this but now one is break the code.
no one is in support of war but people should also see things from Russia's angle so as to be able to broker a peace deal. the only thing everyone is after here is 'a sovereign nation' looking away from other matter of interest in this whole thing.
Russia has never invaded sovereign nations like US have done yet leaving those nations in shambles with no justifiable reason at the end. Russia don't want NATO at its door step same way US never wanted Russia in Cuba that is the stand here.
funny enough everyone pulling and leading the sanctions vanguard are NATO members. US need justify the turmoil it has created in the world so far.

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by kmaster007: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
I swear... Russian still dey pity dem...
yorubarere:

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv by yorubarere: 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
dappydozzy:

They're still brothers, if Ukraine continues like this, it's future is bleak. Ukrainians are not Europeans, what is happening is greed on the side of EU and battle for survival on the side of Russia.
And foolish Ukrainians been played like pawn. I think their president, zelensky is a puppet who wanted civilians casualty to prove a point

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How The British Press Reported On Meghan And Harry / China Fires 'Aircraft-Karrier Killer' Missile In Warning To US / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.