Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Trip To Abraka to see my son - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Trip To Abraka to see my son (36453 Views)

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) / My Son Lacks Concentration / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by ghettochild(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
ahnie:
The next morning I had to wake up on time so as to prepare my nephew and my son for school.

Wahala started after preparing tea and bread for breakfast and I told them to come eat..my nephew whom I have adopted as my first son told me and I quote....

Mummy,no vex I nor won eat!
And I was taken aback,I had to forced him to tell me his reason.

If I eat go school,my brain go shut down,he nor go work again and I go fail for class.
I had to burst out laughing,Cox it was fucking hilarious.

The last thing they had the previous night was bread and suya, which likely he had eaten before we arrived.

I had to forced him to eat,he dipped his bread inside the tea twice,thanked me and requested I packaged the rest of the loaf inside his bag to school which I obliged.

Meanwhile my little dinosaur still got up too and requested I do same for him too,to be frank with doings,I really nor understand wetin dey happen.
I love this ur cousin.. the boy suppose don dey do comedy skits ooo..
I just hope after primary sch..
He moves in with u..
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by mizz2posh: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Dongabby:
NO 4 YEARS OLD CAN SAY N DO ALL THESE, PLS STOO LIEING TO US ...

Say what you know please, my Son is same age as hers, he can't speak pigin but he can say something like that in proper English, be like you never meet children of nowadays.
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by Ewroghene1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
The story sweet me wella sister�
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by Bennyovio: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Let someone send data to her to come and continue telling lies na, Ahnie wey sabi lie no get data to come online, tomorrow she go say she pick 100gb for ground or she dey wait make mall open make she go buy data for there

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by Imustreturn(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Drop your WhatsApp number make me too dey view your status angry
Annie done cast me grin grin
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by ahnie: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Bennyovio:
Let someone send data to her to come and continue telling lies na, Ahnie wey sabi lie no get data to come online, tomorrow she go say she pick 100gb for ground or she dey wait make mall open make she go buy data for there
Honestly I don't blame you....see this vagabond talking about data.
I m not jobless, I m a real human being that works to make a living so do not expect me to be online always.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by ahnie: 8:59am On Mar 29, 2022
mizz2posh:

Say what you know please, my Son is same age as hers, he can't speak pigin but he can say something like that in proper English, be like you never meet children of nowadays.
Hello dear,pls just ignore him
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by Bennyovio: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
ahnie:

I m not jobless, I m a real human being that works to make a living so do not expect me to be online always.

You just do 50mb to come online, you are the real life vagabond, jumping from one place to another with lies and tales of rubbish that only a demented fool like you can imagine. Once you go offline now nobody will see you again until you recharge your sim with 200 naira and get 20mb bonus. Your excuse with work doesn't fit because even as busy as the president of nigeria is, he still tweets and use the internet. Worker indeed. Lie lie human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by Biggestben101: 7:58am On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=ahnie post=111461446]

Hey be calm lady while lieing try cooking your stories well. What do you mean a toddler came home with a girl. You are just an entertainer .

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by doggedfighter(f): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
ahnie:

Hello dear,pls just ignore him

Ahnie, can I dm ?
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by ahnie: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Ahnie, can I dm ?
Sure dear.
Goodnoon!
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by doggedfighter(f): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
ahnie:

Sure dear.
Goodnoon!

Sent, please check
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by ahnie: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sent, please check
Babe I replied you.
I responded twice.
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by ahnie: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pls look for a dead thread to send your number to me,then delete asap.
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by doggedfighter(f): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
ahnie:

Babe I replied you.
I responded twice.

Sorry,seen

I have responded
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by ahnie: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sorry,seen

I have responded
Ok.... thanks
Re: My Trip To Abraka to see my son by premierlead: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Bennyovio:

You just do 50mb to come online, you are the real life vagabond, jumping from one place to another with lies and tales of rubbish that only a demented fool like you can imagine. Once you go offline now nobody will see you again until you recharge your sim with 200 naira and get 20mb bonus. Your excuse with work doesn't fit because even as busy as the president of nigeria is, he still tweets and use the internet. Worker indeed. Lie lie human being

Lie muhammed is even trying in her side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of My 80year Old Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.