Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) (18805 Views)

Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
A man has rewarded his wife for accepting to marry him when he had less than N10K in his account, Reports.

The Twitter user sent his wife on a solo trip to Kenya, while he stayed back in Nigeria to take care of their child.

He said he sent her on the vacation to "relax and have good sleep" and he thanked her for believing in him when he had nothing..

When I proposed to my wife 3 years ago I had less than 10k to my name. She believed in me and said yes.

Today I sent her on vacation to Kenya without our son and me, Make she go relax and have good sleep.

Next one we going together, amen!

I love you so much
@Titiloperealtor

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamthatgeorge/status/1511249009544994816

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
.... love is in the air tongue

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
.... love is in the air tongue

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
not too bad
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Damnnnn
Shey this kind girl still remain undecided undecided
That stupid girl wey call herself my GF no fi do without my dick and money lipsrsealed undecided

I dey imagine the way she go take pick race if I broke grin grin

Hope say she no go Sha dey collect BBC for there

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
He said he sent her on the vacation to "relax and have good sleep" and he thanked her for believing in him when he had nothing..

There's nothing like sleeping with your both eyes closed cheesy unlike in Nigeria were people sleep with their eyes open tongue

Kenya among the most beautiful country around the world cool.

Over here in Europe we sleep with eyes very closed cheesy.

Nothing like bandits and kidnappers tongue.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
not too bad

God Almighty Is So Good.

Is At Your Service, Incase If You Want To Convert Your Airtime Into Cash.

Meet On Whatsapp Chat Immediately Via 0810-373-9506.

Receive Your Payment Into Your Bank Account
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
She could see the future through you. Trust me some ladies are that witty. Enjoy lady

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
JaneYave:
She could see the future through you. Trust me some ladies are that witty. Enjoy lady

Long Time ooooo
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Nonexisting: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
She went alone? What type of fun did he expect her to have alone without family or friends? Kenya men with long shapeless dicks will definitely have a field day. Did he even bother to ask who was taking the pictures for her?

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Mindlog: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
That is the giraffe centre in Karen, Nairobi. Those giraffes are very friendly and tourists get to feed them.

Kenya is a beautiful tourist destination.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Kenya of all places? shocked
Which kind trip be that one?

Some men don't know how to be romantic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by posty56: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Simp, he come send am to a country wey dem dey knack anyhow

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Simp, your mother and sisters don go Kenya before?
You don carry your papa go Kenya?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by PeggySandas(f): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
These easterners sef, maybe he sent her there to develop Kenya. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by MathewOG(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by dododawa1: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Stevenson20: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
This man mumu na topnotch. Of all places, weird Kenya is the country you choose.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Quiny32323: 8:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Kenya kwa shocked
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:30am On Apr 06, 2022
When Ghana no far. No worry, you go soon chop breakfast!

Simp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Quiny32323: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2022
I love your courage sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Kuriosmynd: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Wrong place to go. Kenya that always on Internet with the world weirdest marital news? Hope your wife do not get infected with Kenya weird marriage news syndrome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn
Shey this kind girl still remain undecided undecided

We are many wink

I travelled to Ghana, married my husband and brought him back here with me.
Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by splmosixx(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
De hear the smelling talk wey you de spill for mouth angry.

Have you ever stepped out of your village, talkless of entering the aeroplane...Abeg make una learn to de appreciate...

Mercychen:
Kenya of all places? shocked
Which kind trip be that one?

Some men don't know how to be romantic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Wife With A Trip To Kenya For Accepting His Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes Fight To Father’s Grave Over Sharing Of Properties / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.