Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month (405 Views)

No Doll, Make Money This Year With Contract Importation / See The Amount Of Money This Lady Realised After She Broke Her Savings Box / Make Smart Money This Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2022
That one thing most people been asking me for is 'how can I get a working clickbak account'
It's quite easy and am gonna share this trick with people only on my whatsapp group so send me a message to join the group. Contact on my signature

What we are going to learn this month is how we can make legit internet income by simply doing affiliate marketing the proper way.

I know a lot of persons have tried this severally and not had success but by the methods am going to share here are not are unique and trending.

Affiliate marketing
What is affiliate marketing?
Well for the benefits of newbies am going to tell you what it is...

Affiliate marketing is simply taking someone's product, selling it and getting paid a percentage of the profit but it's called a commission. But in reality am being paid almost higher than the owner of the product, why is my payment called a commission then? From my time in the business world and as an internet marketer, I know commission to be a very small percent of an original amount lol. But in this case you get to earn upto 80% in some cases as an affiliate marketer.

What are some of the truth and lies about this business? And how can you make money off it. Coming up

Let me summarize the truth

You can make money from affiliate marketing still in 2022 but there are millions and millions of people in this business. Alot of people infact.

So how can one succeed when the competition is top notch.
To be honest it's not easy and alot of persons have come in and out of the business because of this said competition
There are ways to tackle this setback and jump the huddle. I will drop some really rare truth about surviving in a competitive stacked business like affiliate marketing
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2022
The lies about affiliate marketing

Am going to laugh so hard because am going say something some many people are told and they believe it strongly
'you can make it with free traffic in affiliate marketing'
This is one of the fattest lie you've been told and you're still being told and you most definitely believe this lie

Do you know why am different? I spill raw truth just the way I see it... Am not gonna apologize for that but I always stand to be corrected.
Another lie about affiliate marketing is that high paying ticket are the best to jump on, like the 80% commission we mentioned are most likely bad products and they command returns a lot
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Join us at the group where I share more tips to stand out as an online business money making machine
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by johnlekky(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2022
How to start affiliate marketing
I know this thread has been running for some time now and people have not actually gotten the value and contents about what this thread is about. So why are we here? Let's just get everything together and then break this thread down to its pieces.

How to Start affiliate marketing! This is very simple. There are some Nigerian platforms that stand as affiliate networks which affiliates can join to promote products. And then there are other networks across the world that you can join to promote products and make sales. Now the difference between the Nigerian platform and the other platform from around the world is quite huge. I'm not going to talk about that now.
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2022
I already have a video and I'm even going to make a follow up video to it. I talked about the Nigerian platform which the name if you put it here on nairaland, immediately your post is taken down so I'm not even going to mention the name here on nairaland okay.

But I'm going to proceed to the foreign network or the network across the world that people do affiliate marketing with. There's one popularly known as Click{ }bnk. Click{ }bnk is one of the biggest affiliate networks in the world. Like people are making money from Click{ }bnk legitimate money and then there is Jv{}zoo and there is D{}store. There is this other one, the name is not coming right now. So there are lots of affiliate networks across the world.
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Now the thing you need to understand about affiliate marketing is this, nobody is somehow going to say he's some expert in affiliate marketing and nobody is Superman in affiliate marketing and you don't come last you don't come first. Like what I mean is you can be in the business for 10 years and being an affiliate marketer for 10 years and someone new will just come in with the right tools and just starts making waves. Yes, it's possible, even though it doesn't happen very often but it is possible for you to come into the business and succeed immediately.

I know there are lots of competition, there are lots of people in affiliate marketing. Boy, you can actually succeed now let me break it down to you a little bit more and show you something. Do you know that affiliating is in every single thing that happens everywhere in the world? I mean there's something that has to do with affiliates and affiliating every single damn time.
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2022
I was banned by nairaland bots for calling out names of affiliates networks. These networks are not the bread and butter of affiliate marketing. They are just there. These big boys make money off independent affiliate networks. You should too. Now let's proceed
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:24am On Apr 03, 2022
There's always something to do with affiliates in some way somehow. For example, I have a Biro or Pen to sell and someone around the corner says okay, he has a friend who is going to help me find someone to buy the Pen from me but am going to give him something from the sales. You know, this is just affiliate marketing.

I am the original owner of the Pen that I want to sell and then the person that wants to help me sell it is affiliating with me to help me sell the pen so at the end of the day, when that pen is sold, he's going to get a little commission from me, that is just affiliate marketing and it's all over the internet, it's everywhere, this is what has been happening is just that people are not aware of it. There's a new campaign for it these days because some people have opened their eyes to it and see that there's potential in the business while some people are there to teach you about the business. So you pay them then you can go ahead and do the business. Now. Trust me, you're going to make money from affiliate marketing. You're going to make money definitely from affiliate marketing that's the truth. To keep calling it affiliate marketing right now is actually attaching this sense of business to it, it's something I don't really like because it's an every day event, every day happening. Okay, I just see it as a way of a side hustle.
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Now let me tell you something. Now if you put your mind to "I want to take a product and sell and make profit immediately" doesn't actually work like that. I will tell you what you should put your mind, it's all about making reviews for products, that way you do something that you just like at the end of the day you get a commission for it, whether you're expecting a commission or not. For example, let me tell you this, if I go on Amazon, for instance, Amazon have affiliates. For a fact, it is something that actually happens with Amazon and many other big online stores like Jumia etc. They all have affiliates or affiliate programs. Everywhere, everybody, almost everyone can be an affiliate of Amazon, literally almost everyone can be an affiliate of Amazon at the same time, if you go on Amazon, for example, and you pick a camera, let's say a Nikon camera, or you do a review about the product, and then you go ahead maybe you sign up as an affiliate for Amazon. Then you go ahead and leave a link telling people in case they are interested in buying that camera, your link must be in the review posts of the camera so that people can actually go direct and purchase the camera if they are interested.
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2022
That is affiliate marketing for you. You just succeeded in advertising the product and then people whoever buys it, you get a commission if nobody buys it fine. The beautiful thing is you go on ahead and review more and more and more and more products. The more products you review, the more your chances of getting sales from these product increases.

Now you can just make a blog using Blogger and the thing is, is you don't even have to take it so so serious, just do it passively. What I'm saying is you don't have to be like okay, this is your livelihood, you know because there are a lot of people already doing this. A lot of people are spending big money to do this thing so it may fail you.

The next thing is are you supposed to run adverse to your product that you want to market? This is very, very important for you to understand. If I have a product I believe this product is very good, it is going to solve lots of problem not just for me, but potentially for people out there. You go ahead and run ads to this product. You're running advert to the product as if this product is actually your own product. That is how it is.
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by techiGenius: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2022
So you believe that this is going to solve problems for people so you're running ads to it so that people will get to see this product and actually make purchases for this product. And at the end of the day, you should be happy that you're making sales because you're actually doing something that you're satisfied with and within you, you are satisfied with this. So at the end of the day, you make sales and then people are going to buy from you and then you are going to earn a commission and at the end of the day, you go home with money and you are happy, you ran ads to the product, you make sales, this is just how it goes.

Now, um, for review products, you don't want to be running ads to review products No, because in this case, it actually has to do with SEO. People you're not going to make a review and then go about running ads or go to Google and do sds to a review and at the end of the day people are going to see the review read about the review and the product and then click out of it. They may read the review for their own consumption. You may wonder why, what is the review and why are people going to read my review on Google or wherever? It is very simple. A review is is a way of saying "I have had experience with this thing. Let me tell you my own experience about it". So if I am the reviewer, I write my experience on it, then you come and read what my experience and whatever I want to say about the product or an equipment or a service, you read about it and we'll, you get knowledge on it at the end you'll just have at the back of your mind In case tomorrow you want to make a decision about it, it would be easier for you to know what you're making decision about, you know, I don't know if you understand. So. Running ads to a review may not be the way but doing reviews for SEO may be the way subsequently we're going to make money down the line because SEO reviews are there forever. You understand, it is going to keep coming up when people search for this solutions because it's kind of a solution.
Re: Affiliate marketing! Let's Make Some Money This New Month by oshioke2012: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hello everyone on nairaland today. Remember guys, today we're going to discuss something about affiliate marketing. Remember, always remember, always, always remember that whenever you are charged money to be a part of an Affiliate Marketing System or to have access to sell digital products, please run away from this system.

I can guarantee you that there are whole loads of other network of other offers you can promote or you're going to make lots of money. I'd say once again run away from any affiliate network that is going to charge you money to register or to have offer, to give you offers that you can promote.

Okay, and then the most prominent one that comes to mind when I made this reference is the one that we all know here in Nigeria, and I can't really mention the name or I can't really put the name here because Nairaland does not allow posts containing this very website or this very affiliate network. Maybe because it actually falls on the line of what nairaland do not allow.

I don't know per se I can't really my finger on it. But I just see that when nairaland takes out a particular word from its websites, not allowed words, just know that the very word actually has something wrong with it like it's no really 100% legit. I am not saying this company is not 100% legit.

I have done a video review on it before and I'm planning a follow up on a video review of this very website and I gotta tell you for a fact that yes, in all honesty it’s really not worth what you should put your money to register or even buy the entire course because this very website actually sells and I will not advise any single person anywhere, anytime, any world to go for any of these course because at the end of the day from what I have discovered, if you go for this very cause you will end up looking for a way to sell these course to other people.

Now you're not going to become an expert and go onto a website like Click(bank_ or digi)store_24 To become a guru in affiliate marketing. I'm telling you for a fact that it’s not going to work that way. Okay. Now, what you’ll end up doing when you get on this platform, you get this particular course called 72_iG. You spend most of your time on the same platform trying to resell that course the again. It’s like a loop. Yeah, like a loop that doesn't end like every other person you sell the course to is going to get in the network and try to sell the cause because it's the most enticing and most convincing thing on the entire platform. So in the end, the same owners of the platform who will charge you money to register on the platform are the ones who own this course and in the end is just a loop for you to make more money for the owners. And then make just some of your percentage.

So when you buy the course to join the platform, you get to sell and make more commission from the course but when you join the platform directly you get a far less commission than when you join through the course you understand, so now check it out. It's not building you up for you to go out there and make your own research and become a guru and affiliate market and in fact as a matter of fact, this is just centered upon the platform so this is actually not the best way to do affiliate marketing.

I am a freelance I'm a freelance reviewer, I don't get paid to review anything. I will tell you for free that affiliate marketing has a lot, a whole lot, a whole lot of potential for you. Now affiliate marketing still got people thinking that it has to do it you getting attached to a certain networks or having to promote products from Click)ban_k or I need to promote products from Digi)store_24 or JVee_Zoo or what have you… or being on CP_A (cost per action).

Whatever you want to do but there is something about this whole thing, you don't even need all this stuff because almost every single website out there offer affiliate marketing, almost I say almost like 70% to 80% of business platform out there Like Jumia, Konga etc, these are indigenous Nigerian websites. We can go outside Nigeria, we can go to hosting companies website, we can go outside to email service companies etc.
Okay, so I'm thinking that there are even more companies out there that will let you get a commission when you bring someone to make business with them.

This is just affiliate marketing for you, just bring people to do business with us and you get a commission simple. You don't have to be attached to any network and this I can tell you that ex_pert_-naire platform will charge you money to give you this information does not actually teach you all these or even give you access to these numerous online programs, it does not actually give you anything that you're going to hold and say yes I am learning, I am getting better.

Now if you go on one of these affiliate networks like click+_bank and jvee_zoo, already the big ones, you discover that there is this page you get for each product, you get all the details, it's called affiliate page where you get resources that will help you market the products.
They give you a page like that, they give you information on the product, they give you email swipes, they give you a lot of information that you can use to get better at selling each product you come across. but in the case of this very Nigerian platform ex-p)ert_naire+ where you get to pay money to register, you don't get these benefits at all, like you literally don't. The only page you get to see is incentives, benefits when you make a certain amount of sales and all that. Yeah, sometimes they give you banners, banner ads for you to post on your Google ads and Facebook ads.

But the point is you don't need to pay money for you to be an affiliate, or join any affiliate program in the long run. If you pay money on this very platform trust me you're not going to make any money if you don't sell a particular course that very 72.I_G+ course.

I don't know it’s very funny that the entire platform is just set up to sell a course just one course, any other course that comes on that platform is just a waste of time because you're not going to get traction to your ads, the owner of the platform, the course belongs to the owner of the platform, then they centralize everything on the platform to sell that course you understand. So you are really losing in the long run because you're paying money to get it because you're going to stick your head in there and competing against like 20,000 people. That's it 20,000 and I don't know how many people are on the platform already.
A new means of making affiliate marketing but starting with this very naija platform is a big zero you don't even have to go there at all. You're not going to get it. Yeah, and unfortunately a lot of people went through that.

Yeah, someone like me when I was starting out I went through that so painful for me, to it was difficult for me to find my feet back on track again and put myself where I'm supposed to be. I'm into a vast majority of online business, I mean a whole lot of online business now. It's not easy If you go through these events and waste a whole lot of resources, trying to find your feet while you go through this entire useless platform. So once again, I'll say stay away totally stay away from this dangerous platform that's going to charge you money to get on board.

Don't even buy the course or buy anything from there, don't promote anything. Just go online, Google affiliate network that pays highest online, just google. I can bet you you're not going to see this Nigerian platform anywhere, you're going to see a whole lot of interesting platform that have good cookies. Now we're going to discuss cookies later so a whole lot of platform that have good cookies that you're going to benefit from. So we're going to leave this class today at this point.
Am expecting the e-workers of that platform to come at me but am super ready for them.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Pos Distributor For Only 2k / Can I Register My School And My NGO As One? / The Book Nigerian Enterprenuers Are Crazy About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.