Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship (367 Views)

Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by Ogbenia: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fs7PA9FUrk
A Georgian Captain was approached by a Russian ship and was asked on radio for help with fuel, but the crew told them to “go f*** yourself.”

The Russian ship asked the Captain for help with fuel.

The Georgian Captain said, “We refuse to supply your ship.”

He added, “Russian ship, go f*** yourself!”

“F***ing occupants,” says his colleague.

“What happens if we run out of fuel?,” asks the Russian ship.

“Use your oars!,” came the reply.

In the summer of 2008 Russia invaded Georgia under the leadership of Mikheil Saakashvili who is now in jail in the country.

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/watch-georgian-captain-refuses-to-fuel-russian-ship-and-tells-them-go-f-yourself-and-use-your-oars/
Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by KingEverest: 10:24am On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy Nigerians here supporting Russians haven't asked one important questions, why are Russians neighbors who share almost same culture and tradition with Russia running aware from them? Count how many Baltic and East European countries that have joined NATO and EU in the last 20yrs they know better than you. There's a saying ''na person way wear the shoe know were en they pain am''

1 Like

Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by Lydea: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2022
Let their be peace
Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by Cantonese: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2022
“ What happens if we run out of fuel?,” asks the Russian ship.

This one na him make me laugh too much. How can you paddle a ship? How many men go paddle am?

Just like that too, very soon Putin will be handed over a paddle in Ukraine to move himself and his co-invaders away.
Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by Ogbenia: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Cantonese:
“ What happens if we run out of fuel?,” asks the Russian ship.

This one na him make me laugh too much. How can you paddle a ship? How many men go paddle am?

Just like that too, very soon Putin will be handed over a paddle in Ukraine to move himself and his co-invaders away.

grin grin grin
Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
I pity them tho, see as the russian sailor was pleading they should not involve politics on this,See the mess Putin have created.

1 Like

Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by Agbo2(m): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
BritishNaija:
I pity them tho, see as the russian sailor was pleading they should not involve politics on this,See the mess Putin have created.

Citizens always bear the consequences of bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by alizma: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you are running out of fuel you can paddle. Lol
Re: Watch Georgian Captain Refuse To Fuel Russian Ship by seunny4lif(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
When?
Where?
I will like to know where it happened? Because too many propaganda now as we don’t know the truth again from lying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Denied Report Linking It To Belgorod Depot Attack / Korea Catches US Off Guard, Conducts First-of-its-kind Missile Test / Warning To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.