Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: (3316 Views)

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Isreal Sold Non-Functional Drones To Nigeria For $240m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by DAY12(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2011
I'll return back d federal Capital to Lasgidi! sad
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by PeeDaVinci: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2011
i will first give a presidential order that will extend my stay to 4 years ! lol
1 day is too small to do anything meaningful. however, if that is all i've got. i, together with  renowned forensic scientists, will spend 18 hours to investigate the rot in our system, and i will use the 3 hours to make a speech (incite-ful or motivating) to the country which should be aired live in all languages about the problems of nigeria based on my prior knowledge and my current findings, and the direction nigeria should be heading
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by 0Edward0(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2011
I will just split the country along Jega election map for presidential candidate
NORTH and SOUTH
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2011
Nobody can make an impact for 1 day but wit 24hrs i will ban NTA for further notice, sign arrest warrant of OBJ, IBB and i will disolve d pdp.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Sike(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2011
I will sell the whole Country out to Ghana or Togo, *pls dont ask me why*
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by tonyx4x44(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2011
assign a4billion naira contract to my brother grin
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by ceeplus(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2011
I will use 30min to desolve EFCC.5mins to open foreign acc.5mins to deposit £999trillion into the acc.10mins to make my pappers at the embassy.5mins to resign and the remaining 5mins to tell naija "IN CASE ANY OTHER OPPORTUNITY,ALERT ME.NAIJA I LOVE U ALL, BYEEEE.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by success4(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
Here are what I will do:
1. Invite ALL present politicians CPC ACN PDP, etc and set them ablaze
2. Award contract to solve electricity problem
3. Ban NAIRALAND for 2years for using the platform to promote GEJ
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by ODC(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
egberipops:

F I AM THE PRESIDENT FOR JUST A DAY,  I WILL MAKE SURE I KNOW HOW MUCH NIGERIA HAS IN HER ACCOUNT AND SIGN OUT SOME CHECKS IN MY NAME,, WILL PAY

FOR A HOUSE ONLINE, BUY TWO LIMOS, INVITE ALL THE MILITANTS IN MY STATE BAYELSA FOR A FIST AT THE ROCK, KILL ALL THE BOKO HARAMS, GO TO THE BEST CLUB IN ABUJA AND CARRY THE

MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL TO ASO ROCK FOR THE NIGHT AND FORK TDB  FIRST THING THE NEXT MORNING AM OUT OF THE ROCK., THEN THANKS GIVING AT MY CHURCH ON SUNDAY FOR

GODS PROVISION AND BLESSINGS, AMEN,. THE ABOVE CAN BE ACHIEVED IN A DAY AND IF THEY GIVE ME AN EXTRA DAY I WILL SHARE NIGERIA IN TO FOUR EQUAL PARTS

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL. [color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]I MEAN AM OH EHNMMMMNN

hahaha! i like the thanksgiving part!! grin
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Hardeyorlah(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
I would likely try my best on electricity
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by gungume: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
I will make sure that the remaining electricity megawatt is completely destroyed so that nigeria will remain in total darkness since the previous governments fail to put thinks in order
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by ak47mann(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
If you ask me boko haram is going to bring revolution in Nigeria,
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by 9icedude(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
very simple, i will jst love-vendor my self, my family and more especially "love-vendor my rides"
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by 9icedude(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
very simple, i will jst love-vendor my self, my family and most especially "love-vendor my rides"
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by manny4life(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2011
I'm shocked at most people's thought on here; out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Then we say corruption only dwells in our politicians but here are many of you exhibiting thoughts on how to steal rather than to make difference, what make u guys any different from the person who's already doing it?

Anyway, 24hrs is toooooooooooo small; one cannot achieve much in such short time hours. However, if I had my way, I will bypass both houses and sign as many EO's as I can and one of which is limiting powers of Fed govt and its agencies and giving more powers to state for decision making. EOs will affect only four prime areas; Power, Education, Healthcare and Commerce. My EO will delegate fed power to the states to decide to generate their own power if they choose to, hand down powers to regulate business and commerce of any type operating within their states if they choose to without fed govt restrictions as it is, and also states set their own commerce laws and policies without interference from fed govt agencies.In addition I will allow states to initiate healthcare programs as they wish without fed govt interference and defer educations to the states to merge rather than a fed run education system.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2011
[size=16pt]ORDER THE KILLING OF EVERY NIGERIA POLITICIAN FROM 50YRS ABOVE AND BAN THEIR CHILDREN COMING FROM ANY PUBLIC OFFICES!        [/size]  MAYBE SIGN A CONSTITUTION THAT EVERY STATE SHOULD MANAGE ITS RESOURCES AND MAKES ITS LAW! WEAKENING THE CENTRAL! angry

[size=16pt]A LAW THAT IF YOU STEAL FROM THEPUBLIC NO MATTER ANY AMONT AND THE COURT CONVINCE YOU THEN THE PUNISHMENT IS DEATH BY HANGING[/size] only if my legislature will agree cry
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by smaller(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2011
BOKO HARAM is in trouble angry angry
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by 9dynasty(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2011
ceeplus:

I will use 30min to desolve EFCC.5mins to open foreign acc.5mins to deposit £999trillion into the acc.10mins to make my pappers at the embassy.5mins to resign and the remaining 5mins to tell naija "IN CASE ANY OTHER OPPORTUNITY,ALERT ME.NAIJA I LOVE U ALL, BYEEEE.
lollllllllll. . .i can't stop laughing hope you know the whole world's GDP is only around £32trillion your comment has been the funniest this month. . .there should be an award for comments like this, lol
now to the real deal. . . if I'm made president for 24 hours frankly i'll seize power (dictatorship for the next 15 years), sack ALL top officials, merge most fed. ministries-halt all already awarded contract, freeze all accounts, dissolve E.F.C.C and set up a new agency answerable only to me, arrest all sacked officials and jail all those found guilty of fraud for minimum of 30years, partner with the U.S on electricity generation. . . cut crude oil production and dependency by half,retire all workers above 60( for job space for the young) and impose heavy tax on importation of certain wares to encourage our local manufactures. . . . . .that's only a fraction of what I'll do. . .thanks
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by gwas(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2011
U are all dreamers.non of d aforementioned things could be achieved in a day.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by gwas(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2011
D only thing u could do is to steal about #10b and give out a motivational speech 2 nigerians.thats all.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by 9dynasty(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2011
gwas:

U are all dreamers.non of d aforementioned things could be achieved in a day.
i never said i would do this in even a year. . . i said i would have to seize power which could be achieved in a day. . . plus you would notice i said for like 15 years before setting up a democratic election i wouldn't be a part of. . . but what the hell. . . we could only but DREAM
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by oladayo042: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
Oga Jona said four years (1461 days) is not enough. How will a day make a change?
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Intrepid1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
Bribe the Heads of all the Armed Forces with $1billion each, With their backing, I can disband the senate and transform myself from Democratic to Dictatorial 'leader'! Rule for at least 10 years then hand over to a puppet. Dem no born anybody well if I no get at least $50billion in my account at the end of the 10 years! Dan uburu banka shege!
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by 1025: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2011
i will make sure at least 75% of our politicians are brought to abuja via a presidential jet and there and then, they will all be asked to say their last prayers before been transfered to the world beyond.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Kenyanstar: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2011
I would re colonies the Nigerian state. What do you think about a Kenyan colony. I would do what our current president has managed to do in just less than seven years in a lot of hectic political rhetoric. He has achieved what nigeria hasn't achieved in 50 years.

New people driven constitution
New political dispensation and representation
New Chief justice (who is considered the hippest and the best from africa)
New attorney general
New Police Commisioner
New judicial prosection of corrupt goverment officials
Acquisition of land grabbed by individuals
Members of parliament being taxed and state officials
Managing to headroll the newest state in africa, South Sudan
Helping Somalia choose a new political head
New economic breaking record,

Just imagine what he can do without the challenges that has effected his current term.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Stonnydrey(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
I will sell NIGERIA,
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Cuddlemii: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
It would be the day operation sweep poverty for the poor. I will set aside billions of dollars for the poor and make sure it is distributed to them door by door in cash through out that day.

There would be role switch day for that day. Rich people would shine shoes, sweep the roads, clean offices while the poor go for spa treatment, waxing and pedicure
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Gbenge77(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
I will jail all corrupt politicians.
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Lanreseg(m): 1:58am On Jul 02, 2011
Half of nigeria money into my account
Re: If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence (April 2015) / My Take On President Buhari Shaking Women - Cramjones / Remembering The Apc’s Campaign Of Ethnic Hate Against President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.