Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital (1443 Views)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by SecretAgent7706: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2022
A large Russian army convoy has been spotted by satellite north of the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, stretching for about 65 kilometres (40 miles).

Hundreds of tanks, trucks, towed artillery pieces and support vehicles have been pictured edging towards the capital containing fuel, logistics and armoured vehicles.

Space technology company, Maxar Technologies, also said additional ground force deployments and ground attack helicopter units were seen in southern Belarus, less than 32 kilometres (20 miles) from border.

Photo: Maxar Technologies/Reuters

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Emdsa: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2022
This is a clear example of injustice, at this point I suspect Russia is taking the game to the world, not just Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by SarkinYarki: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2022
My own is that I want regime change in Ukraine

9 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Marching to their death..
They will be so embarrassed and frustrated once they realise that they can't achieve their evil aim..

1 Like

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Firstly you said Russia should destroy Ukraine.. secondly you said you wanted peace..now you talking another nonsense..
Pls stand firm and stop being a clown..stop switching sides due to Putin's frustration..

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by rickpat(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2022
if Russia really wants to destroy Ukraine...like destroy them... Ukraine doesn't stand a chance.

Russia is way too big for ukraine...they will crush ukraine.

Let this madness end ASAP..this is just nonsense... ukraine will be brutalized

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by SarkinYarki: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Firstly you said Russia should destroy Ukraine.. secondly you said you wanted peace..now you talking another nonsense..
Pls stand firm and stop being a clown..stop switching sides due to Putin's frustration..

I have never said I want Ukraine destroyed , I want the that coke head Zelensky out

9 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

I have never said I want Ukraine destroyed , I want the that coke head Zelensky out
Boy you are weird clown...can you stop lying tho.. yesterday you were the same person who said you wanted peace...
You are so confused..you don't even know what you want for yourself...
Ok let me ask you a simple question...
Why do you want him out?
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by SarkinYarki: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy you are weird clown...can you stop lying tho.. yesterday you were the same person who said you wanted peace...
You are so confused..you don't even know what you want for yourself...
Ok let me ask you a simple question...
Why do you want him out?

I want him out so peace can return

1 Like

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by SmartPolician: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2022
The Ukrainian military should stop fighting because they cannot withstand the military might of Russia. They should let the Russians capture Kyiv and then restrategize with the people.

The people are already armed, so they should strategize with the military and use guerrilla warfare against the Russian army. Give them a few months, they will get frustrated and leave your country like what the Talibans did to them and the US military in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Tmberwolf1: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Regime change, in a country with a more stable democracy and economy than yours? Omo senseless is a disease.
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by underpinna: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2022
Omoh
This is now getting interesting. Gradually mounting to an ant hill in Ukraine. War no go at all. The day I heard a military man was killed in my place. I began to put calls to make sure my parents are safe.
That day I was like oh God, how I wish I had millions I would have flown my parents to the US.
Na it was that day I knew connection sweet die.
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by SarkinYarki: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Regime change, in a country with a more stable democracy and economy than yours? Omo senseless is a disease.
Low IQ again...abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Alaefulu(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Zelesky why wasting the life of your people with this your ego,this fight is way beyond you from the look of things.Putin is hell bent on deposing you and their is nothing the west ant its ally can do rather than sanctions

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Something tells me this large force is not really going for combat. They maybe heading for show of force and to intimidate the Ukraine ground force to back down. And then the president will stop his mumu actions.If Putin is really out for combat they will do it more via air whr Ukraine military has less resistance. They still view the whole thing as brotherly matter that I just need to beat them into line.They are doing everything to avoid large human casualties that is why you see the tanks ,apc and others easly falling and getting destroyed.You should remember they have long history together as a people.Therefore,what is binding them is stronger than what is trying to separate them
This is the reason they still want to sit and talk

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

what you have in Ukraine is not democracy.It is USA puppet installed via manipulated democratic process

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Tmberwolf1: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Low IQ again...abeg shift
You are calling me low IQ? LOL!!! You are the retard that said he wants a regime change in a country that
1. Whose citizens are happy with their current administration.
2. Whose country is better than yours by a country mile.
3. Doesn't not concern you in any way.
You are a hopelessly stupid individual, and the only thing you are good for, is being food for worms. Unintelligent simpleton.
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
gHoST of Kiev there is work to be done.

Ikwakwakwakwakwa grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Tmberwolf1: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Biafran4life:
what you have in Ukraine is not democracy.It is USA puppet installed via manipulated democratic process
"USA puppet" yet, they have more freedom and basic Human Rights than most countries, Russia included? Why do you think the citizens are willing to die for their country meanwhile thousands of Russian people are being arrested for protesting? Biafran4life is your monicker, yet you are supporting the invasion of a sorveign nation? Ironic.
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Help2020: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They will be so embarrassed and frustrated once they realise that they can't achieve their evil aim..
Ukraine has open global recruitment portal,what are you waiting for? Kindly join so you can help kill them all.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Truvelisback(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
rickpat:
if Russia really wants to destroy Ukraine...like destroy them... Ukraine doesn't stand a chance.

Russia is way too big for ukraine...they will crush ukraine.

Let this madness end ASAP..this is just nonsense... ukraine will be brutalized
Ukraine President is a SIMP. He would have resolve this issue amicably without making the war extend to this level. For the sake of the lives of his people. He has two good options, either to be partner with the Russians or remain Neutral. In that way, the war would seize, instead of relying on people who refused to help u to fight but give u weapons to fight and watch u die like Chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Svlla: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Unfortunately the Ukrainians do not have the terrain advantage talibans had in Afghanistan.

Guerilla warfare will be a humanitarian disaster because it will involve fighting in urban areas(street fighting) with the risk of very high civilian casualties

SmartPolician:
The Ukrainian military should stop fighting because they cannot withstand the military might of Russia. They should let the Russians capture Kyiv and then restrategize with the people.

The people are already armed, so they should strategize with the military and use guerrilla warfare against the Russian army. Give them a few months, they will get frustrated and leave your country like what the Talibans did to them and the US military in the past.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by seunny4lif(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin
This reminds me of Libya war.
Giving everyone guns will be end of Ukraine.
By the time over 10M Ukrainians moved to EU because civil war start in Ukraine between pro and anti Russia, EU will be begging Russia to help them. Anti immigrate already high in Germany and many EU countries against Baltic state
SmartPolician:

1 Like

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by ken6488(m): 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
It a show of force

If Putin wants to level the capital he can

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by revolt(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
feelings don't win wars .... its nonsense comments Like this that put Ukraine in this mess i.e they would defeat Russia or the west would come to their aide militarily. Forget all the propaganda...... Ukraine is no match for Russia. Even Nato excluding U.S os no match. Russia is even taking it easy on Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
After reading some of the replies here I've come to realize why Nigeria will never be great. Corwardice and wickedness. Most Nigerians want to live in the US but are unwilling to do what the US did to be the strong nation that they are today. That's why blacks will always be victimized and considered as subpar human beings. Because of sorry excuses like yall. Legalizing gun in Nigeria is the way forward.
Most of y'all are asking Ukraine to give up... Some idiot thought it wise to invade a country because of some selfish wicked reasons, causing destruction in their home and you ask the Ukrainians to give up. You are wicked and foolish and that's why whatever bondage that's holding you down will continue to hold you and your future generations down. Its better y'all never have children since you are unwilling to do the needful and get them off the ancestral curse holding you down.

Please, y'all should check out my profile to see my videos for your entertainment. I made acapella cover of songs that you might like. Someone asked if I was a comedian while another asked why I was crying after watching my videos. Well, check one of them out at least and tell me what you think. Insult is allowed. Feel free to share with your loved ones if you like it.
Enjoy!
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by ken6488(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fimileejoor:
After reading some of the replies here I've come to realize why Nigeria will never be great. Corwardice and wickedness. Most Nigerians want to live in the US but are unwilling to do what the US did to be the strong nation that they are today. That's why blacks will always be victimized and considered as subpar human beings. Because of sorry excuses like yall. Legalizing gun in Nigeria is the way forward.
Most of y'all are asking Ukraine to give up... Some idiot thought it wise to invade a country because of some selfish wicked reasons, causing destruction in their home and you ask the Ukrainians to give up. You are wicked and foolish and that's why whatever bondage that's holding you down will continue to hold you and your future generations down. Its better y'all never have children since you are unwilling to do the needful and get them off the ancestral curse holding you down.

Please, y'all should check out my profile to see my videos for your entertainment. I made acapella cover of songs that you might like. Someone asked if I was a comedian while another asked why I was crying after watching my videos. Well, check one of them out at least and tell me what you think. Insult is allowed. Feel free to share with your loved ones if you like it.
Enjoy!
accepting some one is bigger than you is not cawardnes Switzerland has always been neural but doing fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Coolabbie: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fimileejoor:

Enjoy!
After all these insults, you still want the same Nigerians to click on your YouTube channel and give you support?
LOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you see my comment as insult then that is your problem. Truth is bitter but there in is freedom.
Coolabbie:
After all these insults, you still want the same Nigerians to click on your YouTube channel and give you support?
LOL!
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Coolabbie: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fimileejoor:
If you see my comment as insult then that is your problem. Truth is bitter but there in is freedom.
Na you sabi
Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by mysticwarrior(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

Ukraine does not have a suitable terrain for guerrila warfare, the war would be strickly on Urban warfare.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Large Russian Army Convoy Matches Into The Ukrainian Capital by Dollywood(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Russia is not at war with Ukraine. This is clearly bullying and forcing the people to submission. They are just making sure they don't cause more causalities. A single nuclear weapon will obliterate half of Ukraine, if Russia wants to, but why would they annihilate a country they just want to overthrow the government. Besides, the sactions on Russia is another thing weighing them down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Diplomacy: Nigeria And Opportunities In Guinea-bissau / S. Carolina Gov's Argentinia Escapade- Another Trail Blazing Republican Leader. / Seven Fleeing ISIS Fighters Are Boiled Alive As Purnishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.