Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! (868 Views)

Bitcoin Will Come To An End, And Now It's The Era Of Ajm / In 5 Years, Bitcoin Will Knock Fiat Out Of The Game, Says Tim Draper / Bitcoin Will Be Internet Money: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! by PerformOrResign: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2022
Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2s-efqRGXs
Re: Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! by Dawn91(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2022
Lies by binance staff

Don't trust those crooks

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! by maiquel: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2022
Bitcoin is currently bouncing between 30k to 40k
Right now there's nothing concrete suggesting it will shoot up.
But if you know, tell us....
Re: Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2022
Buy at your own risk. Those who bought the dip some weeks back have gotten themselves in depths they find it out to climb out from.
Re: Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! by Zeel007: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2s-efqRGXs
well that is fundamental analysis though, and that truly has a way of rubbishing technical analysis. You might be very right Mr Reno omokiri. I know say nah you though.

But sir, most of the online get paid you dropped on your YouTube channel, I find it hard to do over here, probably because is in Nigeria though.

I will suggest you create a step by step break down registration video on at least five of those paid survey, probably here on nairaland so that we can easily understand it. I will personally appreciate it sir.
Re: Bitcoin Will Shoot Up Due To Russia Sanctions, Buy Now! by Diamobd: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Please sir I sent you a nairaland email. I'll be grateful if you could reply

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps In Becoming A Successful Investor / New Crypto Crypto Thread / Free Registration To Become Herb Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.