Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

The Job Economy Is Dead. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Job Economy Is Dead. (175 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Is The Job Interview Process Becoming Useless In Nigeria? - Topwritersden / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Job Economy Is Dead. by Gideon33967(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hi ,

Do you know someone who has been laid off recently?

Maybe they were loyally working at a company for years and years. And suddenly, because of you-know-what, they just lost their job.

For no fault of their own.

Or maybe you’ve recently read in the news stories of MILLIONS losing their jobs — in such a short time.

What the heck is going on?

Well, put simply.

The job economy is DEAD...

Even before the virus, it had started.

The self serving kiosks... the fulfilment robots...

It’s no secret. McDonald’s started replacing most of its jobs with AI long ago.

They’ve been steadily training you and I to buy on our own for a while now.

And McDonald’s isn’t the only one. Many other companies started doing the same thing too.

Uber, for example, spent over a BILLION dollars on driverless cars.

And Amazon has started replacing all their fulfilment workers with robots.

What does this mean for you?

Some people might say.

“Oh, this isn’t going to affect me.”

“This is just minimum wage jobs”

“I should be okay, right?”

And it’s true, I don’t know whether or not it will affect you…

But what if it does? What if it hits you, like it hit millions of others, and then your back is against the wall?

The harsh reality is; many jobs aren’t ever coming back.

Look at how bad things got. You think the companies that survive this recession are ever going to risk being hit this badly again?

HELL NO.

We have transitioned into what I call the ‘Skill Economy’.

To survive, companies HAVE to break tasks into smaller pieces for automation or outsourcing.

Either that, or they’ll go out of business.

And that’s why it’s called the ‘Skill Economy’. Companies don’t want employees. They want skills.

And that’s a good thing.

The Skill Economy Is A Good Thing!

There’s never been a better time to go out there and get what’s yours.

While the world is in a panic, you need to stay calm and focused.

The 1% right now aren’t afraid. They’re quietly taking advantage of opportunities no one has even heard of before.

And for you to join them, all you need to do is educate yourself on this new world we’re in as FAST as possible.

Then you’ll have the skills no one else has and put yourself in a position to get ahead.

If you’ve been stuck at home looking for ways to thrive, or if you’ve been laid off, or have some time on your hands, I have some rapid-skill development training for you...

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO GET STARTED.

https:///message/TSIM3I47Q7NQK1

(1) (Reply)

URGENT ROLE – SALES CLERK / Chat Operators Work From Home / Smart Receptionist / Sales Assistance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.