Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Legendary Zigima Singer, Bright Chimezie Loses Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary Zigima Singer, Bright Chimezie Loses Mother (286 Views)

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Zigima Singer, Bright Chimezie Loses Mother by Metrix147: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
One of Africa’s finest singers, Bright Chimezie has lost his mother, Nneoma Ihedimma Leticia Ironmuoh, ABN TV reports.

In a social media post, the Because Of English crooner announced that his mother passed on on the 22nd of February, 2022.

Though it’s not clear what caused her death, the singer described the age of his mother’s death as ripe.

He wrote, “Today with Immense sadness in my heart, I regret to announce the demise of my Lovely mother, Nneoma Ihedinma Leticia Ironmuoh.

“My beautiful ever-smiling and joyous Mother left this earth to the great beyond on the 22nd of February, 2022 at the ripe age of 95.

“My consolation remains in the fact that she lived a fulfilled long life, she was showered with love, attention, and care, and her memories remain forever enshrined in our hearts.

“RIP MAMA ❤

“With Love,

“Bright Chimezie.”

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/03/legendary-zigima-singer-bright-chimezie-loses-mother-nneoma-ihedimma-leticia-ironmuoh/

Cc; alasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove

Re: Legendary Zigima Singer, Bright Chimezie Loses Mother by marshalldgreat(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
She's lived well, may her soul rip
Re: Legendary Zigima Singer, Bright Chimezie Loses Mother by Totilopussylick(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
She have come this long.

R. I. P

Zigima really took good care of her smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fake Maintenance Workers Rob Oklahoma City Couple At Gunpoint / Bisola Aiyeola, Bolaji Ogunmola, Biodun Stephen Live At "A Simple Lie" Screening / Bbmzansi 2022 8th Saturday Night Party ,themba Mpho Gash1 Thato (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.