Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

10k Wig Shop- My Review - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10k Wig Shop- My Review (753 Views)

Is 10k Wig Shop A Scam Or Not? My Honest Review / Do You Know What The Wig Shop Features? / Enugu Enugu Foxxymobile Wig Shop Enugu Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10k Wig Shop- My Review by Joyadams000: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
So I thought to write a quick review on my recent purchase from an Instagram wig vendor.
I came across the page on Instagram last year during their Christmas promo and I was scared to order. I followed their page but didn't order until the 2nd of Feb this year.
I bought from the 4 for 20k promo because I am a broke student and I intend to sell the wigs on my WhatsApp status.
The wig was finally around after about 3weeks even though I was told 7 -10 business days for my delivery.

The wigs are soft and definitely worth the price and the wait. I have been able to sell 3 of the wigs for 12k each. that's 7k profit and I tool the long straight wig for myself.
will I be patronizing them again? yes, but please 10k Wig, improve on your delivery time. I am taking my time to write this review because the wigs are worth it.

Re: 10k Wig Shop- My Review by funkydot(f): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2023
You are the scamming brand yourself just created this account to confuse more people! 10KWig store on IG stays scamming innocent buyers daily. God will soon expose you guys. Ole oloriburukušŸ¤¬
Joyadams000:
So I thought to write a quick review on my recent purchase from an Instagram wig vendor.
I came across the page on Instagram last year during their Christmas promo and I was scared to order. I followed their page but didn't order until the 2nd of Feb this year.
I bought from the 4 for 20k promo because I am a broke student and I intend to sell the wigs on my WhatsApp status.
The wig was finally around after about 3weeks even though I was told 7 -10 business days for my delivery.

The wigs are soft and definitely worth the price and the wait. I have been able to sell 3 of the wigs for 12k each. that's 7k profit and I tool the long straight wig for myself.
will I be patronizing them again? yes, but please 10k Wig, improve on your delivery time. I am taking my time to write this review because the wigs are worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Any Upgrade To The New Face Of The Latest Nokia Phone? / Fashion Is A Culture(i.e A Way Of Lyf) / Help Pls,i Ned A Skilled Salon Where I Can Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.