Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Is 10k Wig Shop A Scam Or Not? My Honest Review - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is 10k Wig Shop A Scam Or Not? My Honest Review (658 Views)

Skin Doctor Paris Gold My Honest Review / 10k Wig Shop- My Review / Do You Know What The Wig Shop Features? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 10k Wig Shop A Scam Or Not? My Honest Review by Chiomaiwu: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2023
I read some negative reviews about the 10k WIG SHOP after I had placed my order on their website and they reassured me that they deliver and the reviews are false. I was still anxious and didn't believe them because this is Nigeria and there are a-lot of scammers on the internet.

Order that was supposed to be delivered in 5 business days, came after 2 weeks. Their excuse is that i ordered during sales and they were experiencing some delays. Moving forward, 10k wug shop, you guys need to tell customers the actual time for delivery during your sales so that your customers are not worried when there is a day.

For the wigs, i really love the wigs, I got the 10k wig bob and 10k curly wig. Total i paid was 20k for 2 wigs which i think is a steal. The quality is really soft and i will definitely be ordering again.

Re: Is 10k Wig Shop A Scam Or Not? My Honest Review by MaryAkin: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2023
You're lying

(1) (Reply)

Bamsse Events And Wedding Designers / Branding Of T-shirt With Very Sharp And Clean Customizing / Looking For A Good Corporate Wears Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.