Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Women Are The Only Specie That Argue With God - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apostle Johnson Suleman: Women Are The Only Specie That Argue With God (179 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / What Specie Of Snake Is This? / How Smart Are You? Now! Its Time To Argue With Your Brain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Women Are The Only Specie That Argue With God by Religiongist00: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2022

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Women Are The Only Specie That Argue With God by Goldbw122(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmm interesting
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman: Women Are The Only Specie That Argue With God by immortalcrown(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
How did he know? Is he not the one who said men cannot understand women because God did not create women to be understood by men?

How was he able to understand the same women?

If he knows women argue with God, then he understands women. If God did not make men to understand women, he cannot know that women argue with God unless he (SuleiMAN) is not a man.

I do not know what he said in the video. My comment is based on the caption of the post. If the caption misrepresents what he said in the video, then my comment proves that bloggers craftily use misleading captions.

(1) (Reply)

Best CIPD Assignment Help / Timi Frank Demands Resignation Of Minister Adamu Over Disdain For Students / In Research Technique, How Ordinal Scale Is Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.