Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS (2972 Views)

IPOB: Army, Police Kill 5 In Aba During Protest Against Nnamdi Kanu's Detention / Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by DeltaFire: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
My wife is crying my people oooo

Here is an account of a recent story, perhaps happened yesterday (28 Feb) where IPOB shot DEAD 5 God is good drivers!

The account is within first 4 minutes of this 25 minutes video
from Romeo Mikel Facebook page of 28 Feb 2022

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3267080320245333&id=100008301901669

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by colorsofrainbow: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
As fake as you are op.
Ipob has done good to make you earn a living grin

13 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Dawn91(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Becareful of all this fake news you create on Facebook and bring here. Things like this makes the government's effoet at peace harder because you feed the propaganda machinery

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS ON THIS FORUM!!

LOOK AT THE SOURCE ? YOUR BROTHWRS FACEBOOK PAGE BE WARNED FAKE NEWS IS DANGEROUS !!!

CHASING CLICKS AND VIEWS IS OKAY BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF NATIONAL PEACE

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala ishilove mukina2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by heniford2: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Do not click that site to avoid hackers oh

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by DeltaFire: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Dawn91:
Becareful of all this fake news you create on Facebook and bring here. Things like this makes the government's effoet at peace harder because you feed the propaganda machinery

WATCH the video! Before writing what YOU DO NOT KNOW.
Do NOT SPREAD LIES yourself by calling it fake! Are you God? Do you know EVERYTHING?
An account of killing is happening. Perhaps you don't care because it's not your family.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by DeltaFire: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
DeltaFire:

Here is an account of a recent story, perhaps happened yesterday (28 Feb) where IPOB shot DEAD 5 God is good drivers!

https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=3267080320245333&id=100008301901669

This VIDEO is on Facebook so whether it is on Nairaland or not, the world will watch it.

It was sent to me by WhatsApp. So it's everywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Dawn91(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
DeltaFire:

WATCH the video! Before writing what YOU DO NOT KNOW.
Do NOT SPREAD LIES yourself by calling it fake! Are you God? Do you know EVERYTHING?
An account of killing is happening. Perhaps you don't care because it's not your family.

LOOK THE THE RUBBISH HE IS ASKING? WHAT DOES BEING GOD HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? YOU ARE HERE SPREADING FAKE NEWS THAT CAN DESTABILISE THIS NATION AND YOU WANT US TO AID YOUR CRIME?

YOU ARE NOTHING SHORT OF A CRIMINAL IF YOU INTENTIONALLY SPREAD FAKE NEWS!! YOU EVEN INCLUDED AN INNOCENT COMPANY LIKE GIGM INTO YOUR CRIME ?

MAYBE YOU WERE RECENTLY SACKED AS A DRIVER AND WANT TO DAMAGE THEiR PUBLIC IMAGE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY COVERED UP SUCH?!!!

seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala ishilove mukina2 Dominique

This is fake news , this member is spamming the forum with fake news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by gidgiddy: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
DeltaFire:

This VIDEO is on Facebook so whether it is on Nairaland or not, the world will watch it.

It was sent to me by WhatsApp. So it's everywhere.

Anyone can make a video on Facebook and say anything

Wether what they are saying in true is another totally different thing

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Dawn91(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajumma:

no mind that Dawn91 & those traitors below..
FamTomx2
after4
Iceberg3
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan

IPOB cannibals mkpurumiri addicts and miscreants

Excuse you?

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala ishilove mukina2 Dominique

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
DeltaFire:

Is fake, nothing like that
You can confirm from God is good motor company.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by tamdun: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
Do not click that site to avoid hackers oh
I just did
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by OBALOLA55(m): 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajumma:

FamTomx2
after4
Iceberg3
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan

BE CAREFUL angry

1 Like

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by nedu666: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
5 drivers of gigm are killed
5 drivers along passengers
Yet 2 weeks after no news media has carried the news
Oga 2weeks, gigm has no released press statement
Police no statement
No videos or pictures

By the way how far with ninas. Abi u need crowd funding. Let us do one for u

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by heniford2: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajumma:

FamTomx2
after4
Iceberg3
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan

remember i seriously warn you to stop mentioning me i am intittle to my opinion here and i can defend my shit be warn this is the last time am warning you on this trust me i can go any level the next time undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by FamTomx2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajumma:

FamTomx2
after4
Iceberg3
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan

ajumma the cyberspace Illiterate whom does not understand what a red flag means or not to cross a red line..

Always busy polluting NL with his jargons, a timely usage of condom would have save this menace of a shit.
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by SarkinYarki: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
U
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by kettykin: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is not ipob, this is bandits , Igbos should put on their thinking caps
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by ajumma(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
heniford2:
remember i seriously warn you to stop mentioning me i am intittle to my opinion here and i can defend my shit be warn this is the last time am warning you on this trust me i can go any level the next time undecided

you are lucky this is just a FORUM
walahi i would have handcuffed you since

dan iska

you are issuing me threat, thinking am your mate ko?

be warned as well FamTomx2
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Proudlyomonna: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ipob stop the killing ooo.
Fg shameless army killed you
Now you turn your guns and kill Igbo sons and daughters on Igbo soil.
Are you not worse than the fg army??.
Shame to anyone who supported the Ugm activities
Shame to mnk for calling them angels,may the blood of the people his ugm has killed speak justice against him.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by FamTomx2(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
ajumma:

dan iska

You are hiding behind keyboard spewing nonsense, tracing and jailing you will be a waste of money and time..

You are already living in an oblivious situation.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by FamTomx2(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Fg shameless army killed you
Now you turn your guns and kill Igbo sons and daughters on Igbo soil.
Are you not worse than the fg army??.
Shame to anyone who supported the Ugm activities
Shame to mnk for calling them angels,may the blood of the people his ugm has killed speak justice against him.

If you don't have anything reasonable to say about BIAFRA, just keep reading and no need to comment..
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Proudlyomonna: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

If you don't have anything reasonable to say about BIAFRA, just keep reading and no need to comment..

There is no revenge in killing your own just to spite your enemies ��.
Biafra is not a banana republic where human lives is not valued.
Tagging people saboteurs and killing them for your useless fraud freedom fight,is an abomination in Igboland �.
Ipob stop the killings.
Focus on getting legal change of status as proscribed and outlaws.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by heniford2: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2022
ajumma:

dan iska

i can make you lose this ur silly job oh that puts food on ur table for ur family think very well oh with few calls if u doubt me drop reg number and name and watch what will happen in few months,

i can even hit u spiritually in worst case,i nobi ur mate oh be warned highest 5million will settle it... This your Nairaland gargar go end i can get a hacker to track ur IP address and use u as an example dude,u cant even do anything one am not in Nigeria to start with oh. Be warn!!!

two i have more connection than you i swear to Almighty God if you mention me again be assured i will hunt u down with whatever i have, sabi na money i will spend it you know what money can do in Nigeria,

Catch ur cruise here and let me be please...!!!
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Ekpeitit(m): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2022
THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA IS INDEED VERY GOOD FOR BIAFRANS,PLEASE ENJOY YOUR BIAFRA,DON'T DISTURB THE SOUTH SOUTH PEOPLE..OOOO,JUST ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL BIAFRA ALONE grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by FamTomx2(m): 5:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

There is no revenge in killing your own just to spite your enemies ��.
Biafra is not a banana republic where human lives is not valued.
Tagging people saboteurs and killing them for your useless fraud freedom fight,is an abomination in Igboland �.
Ipob stop the killings.
Focus on getting legal change of status as proscribed and outlaws.

You just reminded me of moronic nitwit here on NL "ablejesus26" you guys shares the same daftness together.

BIAFRA movement is a surge neither you or thousands Buhari can stop,
all traitors in Igbo land shall be purge out.

No be me talk am oh, na so e be.
Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by shortIGBOman: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS ON THIS FORUM!!

LOOK AT THE SOURCE ? YOUR BROTHWRS FACEBOOK PAGE BE WARNED FAKE NEWS IS DANGEROUS !!!

CHASING CLICKS AND VIEWS IS OKAY BUT NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF NATIONAL PEACE

Seun mynd44 oam4j Lalasticlala ishilove mukina2

It's not fake news. IPOB kill people in the East everyday and most of the killings are never reported.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by ajumma(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
FamTomx2:

You are hiding behind keyboard spewing nonsense, tracing and jailing you will be a waste of money and time..

You are already living in an oblivious situation.

You
your sense is very low
na IPOB,ESN abi na go jail me for dem place or wat?

DSS are monitoring you for
insurrectionist
clandestine activities
treasoning and felony

1 Like

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by Conner44: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
MissBKsouI:
I blame God is good motors and they should be held liable.
Even when other transport agencies avoid south east what made them still tour the SE route despite several warnings?
Aktc and other transport companies have long suspended their services in SE after their bus were hijacked and passengers kidnapped.
Why was God is good motors still taking their passengers to SE?
South east is the only viable and profitable destination for inter state transport business in nija so instead of boycotting the route its better the company folds up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS by shortIGBOman: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
FamTomx2:

Enjoy your miserable one Nigeria in pieces without interfering on our issues, we are comfortable matching on our own. Who SS help, bunch of fools... traitors we know how we fought for Jonathan from 2015 he lost election like a fool till this moment..

Were where you SS when Buhari unless his fury of wrath on us for fighting for injustice, maybe na Edo SS you be because those ones sees nothing good on BIAFRA.
MNK is suffering today is because of Jonathan's lost of election through a manipulative way.

Now una have suddenly found una voice, posterity will never be kind to una.. Animals!. fulani ass lickers!

Did you verify the video before displaying your ignorance here.

As you are matching on, ensure you go with only your 4 ancestral States. Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia States. Don't even think about Anambra, it's not Igbo State. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State and the North will soon reclaim it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion At GGSS, Bama. 9 Killed / Importation Of Crowd APC Strategy For Campaign(photos) / Watch How People Walk Out On Tinubu When He Arrived Ekwueme Square Awka(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.