Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money (939 Views)

How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney / Okiki DFT: Police Officers Stole My Wristwatch And Necklace - Instagram Comedian / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by Tommy4samco: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
I registered with Fairmoney and applied for loan. I was told to connect my card which I did, only for them to start deducting from my account till I have to move out the little money there.

I was told it will be reversed in less than 24hours but its more that 35hours now and nothing has been done.

Please help me to recover back my money

Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by gaby(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
There are reversals on the statement above na
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by Tommy4samco: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
gaby:

Those were reversed but I don't have DSTV let alone of subscribing neither do I buy airtime before my account was deducted
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by gaby(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Tommy4samco:

Those were reversed but I don't have DSTV let alone of subscribing neither do I buy airtime before my account was deducted

That's crazy and very criminal...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by Tommy4samco: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
gaby:

The reversal was on those that was first taken and later reversed before others were deducted
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
you better go block your card and track the dstv subscriber. Although most likely an innocent fellow who might be wondering why dstv is doing Awoof.

1 Like

Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by Boogyman557: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool SO SORRY MAN...

Na HUMAN BEING like me n u be STAFF 4 der..

1 Nigga de on d low de RUN u STREET...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by rukell(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fair enof
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by shagasha: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2022
There must be an error somewhere. Fair money is one of the best loan apps you can use in Nigeria. They have deducted my money and refunded it. I can't start preaching to u about them here. Just check well, you will c where the problem is from
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by samuel051: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Find their page on Facebook and lay your complaints.
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by ProudlyNGN: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Guy with all indication Someone close to you is running you local I swear. Let them give you the number that bought the airtime and the details if the DStv owner and e go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by Tommy4samco: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
ProudlyNGN:
Guy with all indication Someone close to you is running you local I swear. Let them give you the number that bought the airtime and the details if the DStv owner and e go shock you.

The guy claim its an error from Fair Money and they are doing upgrade.

The worst is, he/she doesn't reply my chat till whenever I threaten to escalate it and always asking for 24hours like 3times now.

I think there is more to it and I'm even scared of using my account now. How can someone who never collect loan be debited and claim he is having a running loan
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by alinakamfeechi1: 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
sad
Re: Help! Fairmoney Stole My Money by MrCover: 2:54am On Mar 03, 2022
Business went wrong

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 4 Arrested With Human Skull In Edo / Nigerian Thief Caught In Ghana, Made To Desilt Gutters And Fed Afterwards. / I Receive Death Threats Daily For Renouncing ABU Studentship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.