Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) (36914 Views)

Reconstruction Of Gate-oje-beere-oja To Oba-molete Under Bridge by GSM govt(pix) / A Visit To The Popular Sobi Hill In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Techreliance(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
kwaraconnect:
if you are a Kwaran,.. let's get to know you! your name, and what you are into ..

We are into I.C.T Phones & Computer Tech.
Re: A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Jogideen: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Am a Yusuf a Graphics designer and printer
Re: A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by FarmWay(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mozino007:
I'm Osama bin laden I'm in to bombing....

This is not America thread!

Senseless aalul kitab...
Re: A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
....and other terrorism acts ?
Mozino007:
I'm Osama bin laden I'm in to bombing....
Re: A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
I LIKE THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND THE MARKET,WELL PRESENTED ,FEEL LIKE VISITING THE PLACE.
VillageHead:
Nice!

Not so rowdy like what we have in Jagaban's fiefdom!

But the picture quality is really of a high resolution!

Everything nice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. / Omu Resort Lagos In Pictures (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.