Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. (36910 Views)

Coronavirus: Arik Air Suspends Flights To West Coast Destinations / My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) / Nigerian Airlines Lose Lucrative West Coast Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Hello!
Here are picture collections of my visit to the BEACHSIDES of the West Coast of the United States, precisely the Pacific Ocean.
Pictures are too many but here are just a few!
This is just for your entertainment!
1st are Roadside pictures

42 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Beach Proper!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Bahamas95(m): 5:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Sane clime

One of the reasons we have atheists in the world.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 14, 2022
More......

7 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 14, 2022
More......
Snack seller!
Weather was Hot and Nice as usual!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 14, 2022
More loading......

17 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 14, 2022
More Loading......
The Beach has got Major Airports adjacent to it...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 14, 2022
More Loading

11 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2022
More loading...
Families & Friends having a nice time out here!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2022
More.....

11 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2022
Walkways......

12 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2022
More....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 14, 2022
.... Families making Campfires!

15 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 14, 2022
More........
Airplanes taking off

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 14, 2022
More......

12 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2022
More......
.... and my humble self! grin
Short winter visit inclusive!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Leaving!

16 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Malcolmsweet: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Leaving!
i sent you a pm, kindly check you mail. Thanks
Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Mstravelindiva: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Nice pics, thank you for sharing!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by JohnBullMySon: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Guns and republicans are the major problems of the US.
If someone brings an AR-15 to that beach, y'all are goners.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Nice pics, thank you for sharing!
Thanks my dear!

8 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Guns and republicans are the major problems of the US.

If someone brings an AR-15 to that beach, y'all are goners.
Sometimes those who do what you just put up think others are Foolish.
Bandits, Herdsmen, BokoHaram think other calm Nigerians are stupid too.
Most sane people just want peace & not chaos.
IF we all decide to pick up ARMS including our grannies in the villages, do you think these mad people will have it smooth?
They will also have it ROUGH....
IF the entire Europe decides to pick up Arms against Russia, do you think Putin will have a bed to sleep.

That you are displaying MADNESS doesn't mean others can't get mad. Others are just being humane and such has expiring date.
Ask ABA WOMEN RIOT.....
END SARS remains an example.
Even Policemen stopped going to work.
The SARS men ran away and handed over the matter to SOLDIERS.

Every BODY has Limit to which they can swallow.

177 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Bluewitch(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello!
Here are picture collections of my visit to the BEACHSIDES of the West Coast of the United States, precisely the Pacific Ocean.
Pictures are too many but here are just a few!
This is just for your entertainment!
1st are Roadside pictures
Cc
Just wise
DisGuy

Great pics

4 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by samuel19222(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice pictures

3 Likes

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Revolva(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
One thing I like America is their roads are always wider

They have lot of lands to use to create roads, their streets are very wide and I like it that way it gives driver a good driving experience

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Earlystar698(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
This comment here is for remembrance, I'll be updating my own in nearest time.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Mstravelindiva: 1:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Bodega Bay and fish market near the beach.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Mstravelindiva:
Bodega Bay and fish market near the beach.
Babe you want finish me... tongue tongue tongue tongue.
This one na Amadioha Food ooo grin grin
Abeg send me Location... grin grin grin
We are ever Ready!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2022
when next are you going for a trip . am comming for my share of that dish wink

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Zealoy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
This one wey i dey see America thread everywhere for travel so, does that means i will be also going to America soon?

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Mstravelindiva: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Babe you want finish me... tongue tongue tongue tongue.
This one na Amadioha Food ooo grin grin
Abeg send me Location... grin grin grin
We are ever Ready!

Thank you friend, we are awaiting your visit! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. by Mstravelindiva: 4:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Scamupdates:
when next are you going for a trip . am comming for my share of that dish wink

57 days and counting until next trip!

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sujourn Through The Mystical Forest Of Igbo Olodumare...ondo State. / Adeola Ogunmola Becomes The First Female Pilot To Fly Qatar Air To Abuja / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.