Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child (498 Views)

Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child / See How Fans Reacts To Olamide And Lil Kesh New Song 'logo Benz' / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child by Davidtekh(m): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Korra Obidi, a Nigerian dancer, has received well-wishes from fans as she prepares to give birth to her second kid.

The singer suggested on her Instagram page that she might give birth to her second kid on Sunday, February 27th.

She says she wants to give birth to her second child on the same day as her mother’s birthday.

“I pray @athenadean_ comes tomorrow.

Tomorrow was my mom’s birthday�, Korra Obidi wrote.Congratulations in advance to Korra Obidi from all of us at The Daily Page.Recently, Korra Obidi revealed that 22nd of February, 2022 supposed to be her delivery date for her second child but she couldn’t see any sign of her baby coming. Read full story here: https://thebloggercapsule..com/2022/03/see-how-fans-wish-korra-obidi-safe.html

Re: See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child by dollytino4real(f): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Congratulations strong woman
Re: See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child by nachisunday(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
dollytino4real:
Congratulations strong woman
i 'on 4Q, whatsup
Re: See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child by sammybest889(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN****
Safe delivery
Re: See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child by dollytino4real(f): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
nachisunday:
i 'on 4Q, whatsup
ok meet Putin
Re: See How Fans Wish Korra Obidi Safe Delivery Of 2nd Child by nachisunday(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
dollytino4real:
ok meet Putin
okay to do what with Putin? lol, i need u
Add up now on facebook #Nachistar ikwueje lets move forward okay

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE UPDATES: Watch As Nigerian Students Fights With The Minister Of Educ / The National Gbola Of Nengi, Nuella Njubuigbo And Nancy Isime / Will Smith Rapping And Dancing At Oscar Awards After-Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.