Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia Deny Plans To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia Deny Plans To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine (22174 Views)

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / Boko Haram, ISWAP: US Reveals Reasons For Selling Fighter Jets To Nigeria / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia Deny Plans To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by MrDebonair: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
HitSong:

Lol
You're the miserable jobless frustrated bastãrd here. Na so dem finger your mama brain and toto before dem born you.
OLORIBURUKU ọmọ ofo jatijati

Hahaha...I can bet your day was fruitless and unproductive as usual.

Now listen, Go to your mother, fiddle with her boobs as usual and then self-service yourself in her mouth. She will be happy to drink your watery cum while your father is watching in amusement. Don't ask me how I know.

I know nobody will make it in your generation that's certain. Since you have refused the prayers I offered you earlier. Definitely all the curses and affliction shall come upon you and your household.

Your head has refused prayers. It only accepts curses.
Olofo..Let your mother confess to you how she has been sleeping around in the neighbourhood before she could put food on the table for you all.

Bellend..
Re: Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia Deny Plans To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by HitSong: 6:46am On Mar 03, 2022
MrDebonair:

Hahaha...I can bet your day was fruitless and unproductive as usual.

Now listen, Go to your mother, fiddle with her boobs as usual and then self-service yourself in her mouth. She will be happy to drink your watery cum while your father is watching in amusement. Don't ask me how I know.

I know nobody will make it in your generation that's certain. Since you have refused the prayers I offered you earlier. Definitely all the curses and affliction shall come upon you and your household.

Your head has refused prayers. It only accepts curses.
Olofo..Let your mother confess to you how she has been sleeping around in the neighbourhood before she could put food on the table for you all.

Bellend..

Werey
Your mother did this, your mother did that... How reasonable did that sound to you? A confirmation that you're a jobless senseless and miserable kid. So your WHORĒ mother did all that over internet?
By your display of stupidity, I can infere what kind of parents you have and how irresponsibly they brought you up.
By the rise of this new day, it will never be well with all of you. Woe betide you all from this Generation to a thousand to come. Wọn ma fi ojo sunkun ẹ ni VERY soon. OLORIBURUKU ọmọ irankiran ọmọ jatijati ọmọ adaanu.
Re: Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia Deny Plans To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by darediamond(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
OkikiOluwa1:
Lab Rat, train yours too. My level is better.
So you accept to be a LAB Rat as Macron's foolishly called Africans??

HAA, never again!!!

You shall be healed IJN.

U can insult me in return, all I know is God will Heal you last last!
Re: Poland, Bulgaria, Slovakia Deny Plans To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2022
darediamond:

So you accept to be a LAB Rat as Macron's foolishly called Africans??

HAA, never again!!!

You shall be healed IJN.

U can insult me in return, all I know is God will Heal you last last!

You are suffering from melancholy and general disability of the mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court / AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.