Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria (224 Views)

2023: Don’t Die Because Of Any Politician – Makinde Warns Nigerians / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele / Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria by Bonavi: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
If anyone know any Nigerian politician better than the devil please mention?
Re: I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria by KingEverest: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
Buhari grin
Re: I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria by Wazobia2216: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you see devil, you fit wait

Some of you just use your mouth to cause problems for yaselves all because you want to make point wey no fit change any situation!

Politicians wey no know whether you dey exist na him you go use your mouth dey attract curse to yaself for
Re: I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
how is the devil better? th devil is just their oga at the top.... but they all work in the same organisation (and with the same aim).
Re: I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria by Naijanascam: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Even if the devil happens to parade the streets of nigeria you will be hearing people hailing him with sweet names like our politicians...

Sata my gee grin
Satanisco grin
Foreign Man grin
High chief grin
Black beauty grin
Re: I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria by Bonavi: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:
If you see devil, you fit wait

Some of you just use your mouth to cause problems for yaselves all because you want to make point wey no fit change any situation!

Politicians wey no know whether you dey exist na him you go use your mouth dey attract curse to yaself for
i bu nnoo goat. How can I use my mouth when you didnt here my voice. Ehu
Re: I Will Pick The Devil (satan) Over Any Politician In Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bonavi:
If anyone know any Nigerian politician better than the devil please mention?
Peter Obi and goodluck Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

The Drunkenness Of Power And Politics / President Buhari, Listen To Nigerians And Their Cries / Hausa And Yoruba Youth Engage In Violent Clash In Ogun Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.