Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate (20382 Views)

Health Minister Performs Groundbreaking For 500-capacity Female Hostel At UNIBEN / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Of $250m Kasi Cloud Data Centre (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony For 37Km Mass Rail (Red Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Waist of money
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In many things, there exist the original and the imitation.

Eg, Nairaland is original while biafrasay is the imitation. But as I type, biafrasay is as silent as graveyard.

Also, computer village in ikeja is the original and it got its name naturally, just like the Silicon Valley in the US. A foundation is being laid today for its imitation in Abakaliki.

I Just hope this Abakaliki computer village will be 1/10th as busy as the original. Time will tell.

Done talking. cheesy

This one nah dirty local bigot

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by EkyyyKelson(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ebonyi people are lucky here

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
This man should be the new president of Nigeria in 2023.

President Engr. Dave Nweze Umahi.

I first suspected he was the real deal when he returned from one a foreign trip with the president so late that he was too late to make a scheduled site inspection visit at a project in his state in daylight, but he still insisted on inspecting the construction at night under torch light.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by flokii: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is what a councillor or LGA chairman should be doing for crying out loud, not a state governor. What is wrong with these Easterners?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Basheer22: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
This man never tire

I think he is being so much underrated

Had it been he is from North, he would have had a large support for presidency

He has laid the foundation for Ebonyi State to move into the 10 best states in Nigeria out of nowhere

In the city of blind men, the one-eyed man is king. He's the best in the South East. Period.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Eg, Nairaland is original while biafrasay is the imitation. But as I type, biafrasay is as silent as graveyard.

Also, computer village in ikeja is the original and it got its name naturally, just like the Silicon Valley in the US. A foundation is being laid today for its imitation in Abakaliki.

I Just hope this Abakaliki computer village will be 1/10th as busy as the original. Time will tell.

Done talking. cheesy

[/s]
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by LeoDeKing: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]
So? cheesy
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Emekaonline: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Amojii:
Waist of money

You can see the effect of half-baked education you had on you. You just went to school to waste your family resources. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

So? cheesy
[/s]
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Panda7(m): 12:51am On Mar 02, 2022
i like a working governor not those looting projects funds. good deed indeed

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by aujile(m): 3:04am On Mar 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
This man should be the new president of Nigeria in 2023.

President Engr. Dave Nweze Umahi.

I first suspected he was the real deal when he returned from one a foreign trip with the president so late that he was too late to make a scheduled site inspection visit at a project in his state in daylight, but he still insisted on inspecting the construction at night under torch light.
He is very good at that...he personally visits all sites no matter the tight schedule.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Justice42003: 4:05am On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Justice42003 post=110675515][/quote][quote author=LeoDeKing post=110669907]In many things, there exist the original and the imitation.

Done talking.
Oluyole okonjua ibadan e-warlord
Done Fighting 4 brown roof republic.
For the second time in less than a year, Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State witnessed a disastrous flood. Many parts of the city were affected by the flood which caused extensive damage. Incidentally, most of the parts that were affected by the August 26, 2011 flood also bore the brunt of the latest flood.

After the rains that spanned from Friday night till the early hours of Saturday, the bridges that were repaired in Oluyole Estate were flooded again with the waters washing away almost a quarter of the road. The bridge on the way to Rhema Chapel was rendered impassable by 7 am on Sunday morning. Incidentally, some of those living in the area confirmed to Street Journal that as at 5 am, vehicles and motorcycles were still passing. The water however rose above the bridge all of a sudden. The situation was the same at the Seven Up area of Oluyole Estate where the water level rose tremendously forcing many people to stay indoors. The waters also rose as much as the lintel levels of some houses.

The Apete bridge that was fixed after last year’s flood has also been washed away again. Damages have also been recorded in areas like Ogbere, Opere, Ajobo Arulogun where the road was cut into two and many other parts of town. In Oke Ayo, the bridge that links the area has was totally submerged, same for some houses in the area.

Street Journal’s investigations revealed that many of the houses that were marked for demolition for obstructing the flow of water are still standing; with some of them even being reconstructed. Some residents who spoke to Street Journal in Oluyole Estate pointed out that for those houses to have remained standing despite the Government’s resolve to demolish them last year, some bribes might have changed hands, especially in view of the fact that compensation was paid to some of the affected people.

Some people have also opined that the State Government’s attitude to the situation could is also a contributory factor. For instance, the houses that should have been demolished are still standing, thus obstructing free flow of water. It was also observed that the Government chose to delay most of the construction works it is carrying out, thereby allowing the rainy season to start with the works still ongoing.

http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/07/flood-sweeps-ibadan-again/
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
What in God's earth is the Governor of Oyo State doing?

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by NigeriaKwenu(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2012
How did that car get inside that canal?

Afam4eva(Mods biko unban me)

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2012
To be honest, Ajimobi should wake up.

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by obawalter(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2012
I learnt there was an Heavy Rain in Ibadan Yesterday that caused another flood τ̲̅ȍ †ђξ City. Less we forget, is not up to ∕̴Ɩ year we experience such in the city where lives and millions of Properties were loss. Some days after the Governor of the state commissioned a temporary bridge in Apate and some material was given out to some affected victims.
Thanks to different Agencies,NGOs, Philanthropy that come to our Aids in the state by donating Relieved materials to the Victims and lots of fund among which is a sum of N60million donated by Aligo Danagote which was made public. As at that time Ecology Fund came in to the state. And all this fund was given on behalf of the people that lost their life. Great People of Oyo state the question now is what has our government done with all this money. The temporary bridge in Apate has being damage long time ago and washed away by yesterday rain. Am sure if they spend the money wisely yesterday flood will be minimal. We are using this medium to call on the Government of the state to raise up to these and other challenges to as to move Oyo state forward. God bless us all.

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2012
that lady in yellow on the other side... hope she can swim sha, do the physics

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by 2baga(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2012
God help us o. it seems d govt still lack d capacity to make a positive impact in d lives of d citizenry

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by miteolu(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2012
Demdem: To be honest, Ajimobi should wake up.

Ajimobi government is dead while living

Re: Floods In Ibadan Again by yemmight(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2012
Demdem: To be honest, Ajimobi should wake up.
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by OVB123: 4:36am On Mar 02, 2022
The only working governor in south east nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Action102(m): 5:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
Gov Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate In Abakaliki (Photos)

~ As Ohaneze Backs Ebubeagu

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1415742/gov-umahi-performs-groundbreaking-construction-computer-village-estate-abakaliki-photos/

Nice one
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Jlow2: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2022
So finally ntezi aba farm land sold by few,for personal use, in the name of computer village estate,incase you dnt knw the land in question, it's the massive land by nnorom street that ntezi aba people use in farming rice,nobody donated the land it was sold to the governor by few ntezi aba elders
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by BusinessPlan22: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Done talking. cheesy

Travel and see... Village man... Borno state has one of the busiest computer village in Nigeria
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Khaysee: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Every state should have ict village
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery Turkey shirts chinos 4k only
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Done talking. cheesy

Wisdom is very far from u
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by adefitim(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Done talking. cheesy

����� I know you don’t mean what you typed here. Over the years I have come to understand that we just like to tease or tickle each other when it comes to ethnic post here.... Na only JJC feel Dey take everything to heart. Anytime I am bored And I want to get entertain I will quickly login here and hoped that Political post has been posted bcuz I no sey Igbo-Yoruba keyboard warriors for don Dey do their things as usual..... Na cruise plenty here. All in all I love you all and I can never trade this platform for anything.
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
This is why they keep impoverishing the masses so they would fall into this tricks once Election is around the corner!....

..."A society is strong when the masses are well informed"

Do we just wake up and write anything? This is a governor that has been working from day one he came into office. Be informed

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Kwestionair: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Done talking. cheesy

I’m not even sure you own even a small toothpick business in the original computer village. People like you don’t ever succeed in life because of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Anago55: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Jlow2:
So finally ntezi aba farm land sold by few,for personal use, in the name of computer village estate,incase you dnt knw the land in question, it's the massive land by nnorom street that ntezi aba people use in farming rice,nobody donated the land it was sold to the governor by few ntezi aba elders
. Chukwu gozie gi nwunne m nwoke

Izzi nation have lost a lot of her land just to show her loyalty to Ebonyi state government. I just hope they get rewarded with the governorship position in 2023. They truly deserve it

BTW,I am from Ebonyi state and izzi precisely

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by Otasikwe(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Jlow2:
bros no vexoo pls is dis ntezi aba located abi is it located at mile 50 side or unity fm side abeg tro more lit on dis
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by ayofe72(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
This man never tire

I think he is being so much underrated

Had it been he is from North, he would have had a large support for presidency

He has laid the foundation for Ebonyi State to move into the 10 best states in Nigeria out of nowhere

What do you say of Borno Gorvernor then.
Re: Umahi Performs Groundbreaking For Construction Of Computer Village Estate by GeneralPula: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Done talking. cheesy

I doubt if you a Yoruba guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo / Boko Haram Kills 13, Abducts 8 In Borno Village / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.