Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Are You A FAN Of Play To Earn Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Are You A FAN Of Play To Earn Games? (600 Views)

Which Game Are You Going To Play To Spend The Quarantine Time / 2019 Days Of Play Limited Edition PS4 / Role Of Play In Children's' Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A FAN Of Play To Earn Games? by 2doubleworld: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
PsyberX: the FPS Game built on the #Hive Blockchain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA2rnDmmIzo

Play on day 1 => earn free LVL tokens and Founder NFT Airdrops!

NFT & LOGO Design Contests to win free LVL tokens!

Discord: https://discord./crf2Y2DCxK

#psyberx #play2earn #nft #fps #airdrop #foundernft
Re: Are You A FAN Of Play To Earn Games? by miranda66: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
I just love to play in my spare time in lost ark. And I like this game for the opportunity to get a free lost ark gold only through their efforts. But for those who do not want to waste their time and pass the quests there is an opportunity to buy gold on special sites. I am definitely a fan of very many games. My husband and I play every day after work.
Re: Are You A FAN Of Play To Earn Games? by FinnNorton(m): 3:03am On Apr 20, 2022
I also love Lost Ark. It has amazing combat, voice acting, and lore. Really couldn't brag about this game enough. Quality classes. Enemy variety is also something that speaks in this game, it's really good. Looks great too, the artwork is great.
Re: Are You A FAN Of Play To Earn Games? by Cyberbeauty(f): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2022
God, yes. I've loved P2E games for a long time now. I played them as soon as they came out, but then I gave them up for a while because I had to deal with university and work and other adult things. Now I've found a couple of free hours a day and metarun so I don't deny myself the pleasure of playing. I can't say that I get a lot of money out of it, but I do get something out of it. And it's nice, because you're kind of having fun, but you get money for it.

(1) (Reply)

What Online Games You Play / Xbox One X Open Box For 110k Bf 1pm SOLD / Unselected Unistall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.