Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War (360 Views)

RCCG 50-days Fasting And Prayer 2024 Prayer Points / Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let's start a 7 days Fasting and Praying to end Russia Vs Ukraine War .
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by Saxxon(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Your prayer and fasting hasn't ended your poverty. It hasn't ended the security and economic challenges we are facing in Nigeria, na nuclear war wey no concern you you wan end. Mumu kee you there!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Saxxon:
Your prayer and fasting hasn't ended your poverty. It hasn't ended the security and economic challenges we are facing in Nigeria, na nuclear war wey no concern you you wan end. Mumu kee you there!
Let us Observe 7 days Fasting and Prayer to end Russia Vs Ukraine War I Repeat ..
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by DoggoneDogg: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
knowhowk:
[/s]

Hunger kee u there
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Op.. Are u serious.. Why u no fast for Nigeria first make e better.. Make I tell u this.. Even with the war for Ukraine and Russia. Them still better naija oo.. No tell anybody say na me talk am oo.
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
knowhowk:
Una dey jobless! undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 1:50am On Mar 02, 2022
habsydiamond:
Op.. Are u serious.. Why u no fast for Nigeria first make e better.. Make I tell u this.. Even with the war for Ukraine and Russia. Them still better naija oo.. No tell anybody say na me talk am oo.
. Really ! Well Let us Fast for 7 days to end. The Russian vs Ukraine War ...
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 1:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Una dey jobless! undecided
. Meaning I need a Job , grin Can You please Offer me a Job ... Meanwhile before then ,Let's fast and Pray to end Russia Vs Ukraine War ..Join us from Today...
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by Kobojunkie: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2022
knowhowk:
. Meaning I need a Job , grin Can You please Offer me a Job ... Meanwhile before then ,Let's fast and Pray to end Russia Vs Ukraine War ..Join us from Today...
Here's a question for you to ponder. If fasting and prayer was to be used by Jesus Christ's followers to to wars and invasions, then why didn't Jesus Christ see to an end the invasion of Israel by the Romans at the hands of whom He and many of His disciples after Him met their demise? undecided

Here's another question for you. How about your fasting and praying against BoKo Haram right there in your own shores? Has that invasion/war ended yet that you have turned your attention to a war in a land you may never even see in your lifetime? undecided
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's a question for you to ponder. If fasting and prayer was to be used by Jesus Christ's followers to to wars and invasions, then why didn't Jesus Christ see to an end the invasion of Israel by the Romans at the hands of whom He and many of His disciples after Him met their demise? undecided

Here's another question for you. How about your fasting and praying against BoKo Haram right there in your own shores? Has that invasion/war ended yet that you have turned your attention to a war in a land you may never even see in your lifetime? undecided
. Goliath Fell Before David ,The Egyptians fell to Israel ,Pharaoh and His Armies Fell ,Perished in the Red Sea,Wall of Jericho Fell at the Shouting of Hallelujah...No matter the Permutations and Excuses ,No matter the reasons ,Prayer is still a Powerful too ..So my friend ,Let's Fast and pray oooo to end Russia VS Ukraine War .Join Us...
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
knowhowk:
. Goliath Fell Before David ,The Egyptians fell to Israel ,Pharaoh and His Armies Fell ,Perished in the Red Sea,Wall of Jericho Fell at the Shouting of Hallelujah...No matter the Permutations and Excuses ,No matter the reasons ,Prayer is still a Powerful too ..So my friend ,Let's Fast and pray oooo to end Russia VS Ukraine War .Join Us...
None of that hogwash answers my questions.... again... undecided

Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
None of that hogwash answers my questions.... again... undecided

My hogwash answers ...Are you for real ....I understand You very well now ...When are you Joining us in fasting and Praying to end the war Between Russia and Ukriane ? That is what I'm concerned about now ....Not engaging you in an Unnecessary Argument ...Oga Kobojunkie ,U don't have to get mad more at my Responses ,Save your Energies oooo..I mean my message stands ..Let continue to Fast and Pray to end Russia Vs Ukriane War .. smiley
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2022
knowhowk:
My hogwash answers ...Are you for real ....I understand You very well now ...When are you Joining us in fasting and Praying to end the war Between Russia and Ukriane ? That is what I'm concerned about now ....Not engaging you in an Unnecessary Argument ...Oga Kobojunkie ,U don't have to get mad more at my Responses ,Save your Energies oooo..I mean my message stands ..Let continue to Fast and Pray to end Russia Vs Ukriane War .. smiley
I am not mad but trying to get you to dig past the hogwash to give answers to the question asked. undecided

Again, If fasting and prayer was to be used by Jesus Christ's followers to to wars and invasions, then why didn't Jesus Christ see to an end the invasion of Israel by the Romans at the hands of whom He and many of His disciples after Him met their demise? undecided

Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not mad but trying to get you to dig past the hogwash to give answers to the question asked. undecided

Again, If fasting and prayer was to be used by Jesus Christ's followers to to wars and invasions, then why didn't Jesus Christ see to an end the invasion of Israel by the Romans at the hands of whom He and many of His disciples after Him met their demise? undecided

. Let's Join hands in Praying and Fasting to end the War in Russia Vs Ukraine...My message is Clear and Explicit ...
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2022
knowhowk:
. Let's Join hands in Praying and Fasting to end the War in Russia Vs Ukraine...My message is Clear and Explicit ...
I see you don't even know why you do what you do as you seem to have been manipulated into believing you do it for God when even Jesus Christ never did as you do. undecided
Re: 7 Days Fasting And Praying To End Russia / Ukraine War by knowhowk: 7:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see you don't even know why you do what you do as you seem to have been manipulated into believing you do it for God when even Jesus Christ never did as you do. undecided
Let's Join hands in fasting and Praying to end the war Between Russia and Ukraine ...It's an Amazing thing to do ...

(1) (Reply)

God Is Mighty In Battle / “i’ll Buy Another Private Jet For You” – Pastor Enenche Promises Bishop Oyedepo / When You Live A Righteous Life And Face That Your Spiritual Father Or Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.