Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia (15173 Views)

Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / New COVID-19 Strain: Belgium Suspends All Flights From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:44am On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Cancel culture has been imported into international politics by " woke liberals" zombies ...this weaponizing of American commercial products will do America no good in the long term , after this crisis is over watch how countries start to come up with plans to dump American tech ecosystems for home grown ones like the Chinese
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by SIRRITE: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Do u think, they think like u, ipob will declare sit at home ameka will hide to go sell spear part through back door. Nonsense black thinking.

DoggoneDogg:
Who is losing? Apple.

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by alcuin(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2022
What next?

Russians suspended from having sex?
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by udemzyudex(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:
I've yet to see one popular Russian product Putin supporters enjoy...

Most hating on the USA are probably typing their comments with Apple products or HP computers..

If it's not hypocrisy then it's stupidity

Even those who don't use apple use android phone which is own by an American company.

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Moxil(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
But America continues to buy Russian oil in large quantities everyday even as their war rages.

Shutup if you don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Who else have noticed the level of hate on USA especially on Nairaland. You hate a country but yet you all want to live there. Are Nigerians sick or what cause I don’t understand!

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Bigchristo: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/01/tech/apple-russia/index.html
who is losing? Foolish US and western propaganda
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Smashspesh(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2022
27Pushing30:

Sometimes I wonder how ignorant people think sha

Apple are offering a product and a service and I choose to utilize it ...

So because I use an American company’s product I cannot criticize America? Isn’t that daft reasoning?

Was that product given to me for free? Are my payments not helping the company and America?

You don’t even understand endgames and that’s your ignorance

By the way what is Vodka? Lenovo? Sometimes I just laugh una reasoning shaaaa

You're the ignorant one here. Now I know how crazy it is in dealing with fooolish people in large numbers.

What has Russia/Putin contributed in assisting the rapidly growing numbers of the human race?

That's the question. Answer it.

Rather than rambling and comfortably wallowing in ignorance while trading logic for emotions.

Even Ghanians have been laughing on you guys since this war started. Una too mumu. Chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by olugabbie(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2022
NwaNimo1:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/01/tech/apple-russia/index.html

This kind of action may backfire. The Russians will never stop using phones. Another phone maker will take their place.

Russia is a market for apple. Now apple has abandon the market. So if China invades Taiwan in the future, the international community will expect apple to do the same. They will be forced to abandon a market of more than one billion people.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by msrcusgarvey6(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2022
What happened to Karsperskii, Telegram? By the way how old are youAmerican companies promised IT would make the World a global village
internationalman:

Most hating on the USA are probably typing their comments with Apple products or HP computers..

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by charlsecy(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2022
tamdun:
Apples sales too will drop, no be only Russia go suffer
The seller suffers here. How would Russia suffer on this?
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Bigchristo: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:

You must be foolish in this kind of reasoning, so because we use Apple phones and gadgets we don’t have right to air our own view? So right now that the EU basically rely on Russian Natural Gas in their homes and other facilities does that really stop them from opposing Russia? (See eeh some of una the level of brainwashed done to you people by westerners is too much) we bought it from them it’s not free so shut up your trash mouth

3 Likes

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Missy89(f): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Smashspesh:

You're the ignorant one here. Now I know how crazy it is in dealing with fooolish people in large numbers.

What has Russia/Putin contributed in assisting the rapidly growing numbers of the human race?

That's the question. Answer it.

Rather than rambling and comfortably wallowing in ignorance while trading logic for emotions.

Even Ghanians have been laughing on you guys since this war started. Una too mumu. Chai

Pain, hunger and suffering in central and eastern Europe. A nuclear armed criminal state

2 Likes

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by olugabbie(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Moxil:

Shutup if you don't know what to say

It is true. Presently the US still import oil from Russia. You can google it.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by msrcusgarvey6(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2022
So many people in US don't use Apple products. Its by choice
Burgerlomo:

Give the haters the opportunity to travel to the US and see how they will jump to it without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by ayofe72(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Hypocrisy of the West. When are you going to sanction Isreal for the atrocities going on in Palestine.

Admission is ongoing for Sept intake in universities/colleges in Canada, UK, Ireland and co. This is one of the legal and best way to relocate with your family abroad.
See signature below for details.

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by msrcusgarvey6(m): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2022
I imagine the average age on this forum and diversity in association with global business
kroger:

You are Spot on.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by msrcusgarvey6(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Not everyone here is into cyber crime
jmoore:
Those shouting "Who dey lose" are displaying their ignorance.

Everything is not about profit. Putin will be brought down to his knees.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by bepositive11: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Who is losing? Apple.

Have you seen this? A Russian entrepreneur puts a $1,000,000 bounty on the man you're blindly supporting grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/t4cfa7/russian_entrepreneur_puts_a_1000000_bounty_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

BTW, Apple is not losing. Russia's economy is pretty bad now. Who can afford their products?

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by bepositive11: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
But America continues to buy Russian oil in large quantities everyday even as their war rages.

They've unlocked their oil reserves

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Frankiss44(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:

The irony.. Most will want their children governed by the atmosphere in US thw that of Russia... But they hate everything about US grin
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by VERDA: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Cancel culture has been imported into international politics by " woke liberals" zombies ...this weaponizing of American commercial products will do America no good in the long term , after this crisis is over watch how countries start to come up with plans to dump American tech ecosystems for home grown ones like the Chinese

You are very wrong on this one bro, majority of the world are against Russia on this, apart from China and a few other small countries...

By the way, who exactly will dump American technology, is it Europe or other Western countries that have imposed more sanctions on Russia, or former Soviet countries like Poland who are russias neighbor and also imposing sanctions on them or Asian countries with the best technology like Japan or south Korea who are western Allies or China who despite heavy trade wars in the trump administration and sanctions on their major tech company Huawei still heavily patronises US technology...

Abi is it Africa??

My point is it takes a lot to achieve certain technological advancements, no sane government will cut their country off advanced technology from the west cos of sentiments like this, they will only keep retrogressing until like you stated..." They come up with superior tech"

2 Likes

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2022
They should even shot down the entire iOS in that country

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Frankiss44(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2022
WarriAproko:
After this war many countries will start dumping US products and start producing theirs.

Yeah just like your country right? Ignorance at its peak...

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Smashspesh(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Missy89:

Pain, hunger and suffering in central and eastern Europe. A nuclear armed criminal state

It is well. I must do all I can to leave this country. There's no hope regarding the thinking faculty of my fellow Youths (majority of them).
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Frankiss44(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2022
timefarm:

One of the main reason the sanctions cannot really be effective.

Russia supplies substantial part of energy need of Europe.

Sanctions are bitting hard on the average Russia citizen but someone more than 20000 miles away feels the sanctions are not effective.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by YeyeGbami: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2022
kingthreat:
China is doing well without the West. Same with Iran and North Korea. It is time for Russia to do the same.
India can also do the same. As for African nations, we are dependencies till tomorrow.

if not for life. Africa is not ready
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by dammyBoxes: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
are you the one selling to them?

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Frankiss44(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2022
bepositive11:

Have you seen this? A Russian entrepreneur puts a $1,000,000 bounty on the man you're blindly supporting grin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/t4cfa7/russian_entrepreneur_puts_a_1000000_bounty_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

BTW, Apple is not losing. Russia's economy is pretty bad now. Who can afford their products?

They will tell u it is western media cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by bakar007: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by sylvajoe(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Those supporting Putin's aggression should ask what the world has gained from Russia over the centuries except poisoning dissidents and political opponents, banning media organisations, supporting dictators around the world and causing chaos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Mauritania Votes To Abolish Senate By Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.