Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia (15176 Views)

Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights / New COVID-19 Strain: Belgium Suspends All Flights From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by olugabbie(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
VERDA:

No one is attaching emotions to anything, your whole writeup was as a result of the ongoing debate about the Russian/Ukraine war...

And about the world been unipolar, like I stated earlier, nobody is stopping others from not advancing, the world is not fair, and those with the greatest technology and prosperity wield the greatest power, and will exercise it to their advantage always...

The european countries (except Russia and some few countries) are under the influence of the US. None of them is competing with the US. They are working with the US.

China on the other side is considered a threat to the US. You need to ask yourself why is China a threat?

It is a threat because it is competing with the US. So the US is using everything it gat to bring down China.

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by harmargedon: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
jmoore:
Those shouting "Who dey lose" are displaying their ignorance.

Everything is not about profit. Putin will be brought down to his knees.
grin grin grin grin grin grin dem go beg Putin to stop, do you think he's like our senseless leaders that don't think things through before they make decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
jmoore:

Armchair general grin
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by samfrancis1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
jmoore:

You will now place hand on his head Nigerians and emotions sha…. �
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
jmoore:

How Supplies Europe gas and oil, China don’t need the west
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Calm down , I am the one with triple digit IQ here though
you bet you are dumbitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Akinboboz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Praxis758:

Wow!!!!

Which part?
Iwore quarter and you?
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by VERDA: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
olugabbie:

The european countries (except Russia and some few countries) are under the influence of the US. None of them is competing with the US. They are working with the US.

China on the other side is considered a threat to the US. You need to ask yourself why is China a threat?

It is a threat because it is competing with the US. So the US is using everything it gat to bring down China.

Well...I think they are more concerned with the prosperity of their country and their citizens and not interested in becoming no 1 world power...

China and Russia on the other hand want to become the no 1 world power or maybe together displace the US, whichever way you look at it.

Most of these countries you mentioned are more prosperous than the US if you look at the average wealth of its citizens, they compete in areas that matter to their citizens like providing enabling environments for their citizens to be prosperous and pushing out superior products.

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Praxis758: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Akinboboz:

Iwore quarter and you?

Iwore...... Do you know MAAJOLO and Adejoro family?

Emi ni omo Olofe Age

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by InoGetJoy: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Cancel culture has been imported into international politics by " woke liberals" zombies ...this weaponizing of American commercial products will do America no good in the long term , after this crisis is over watch how countries start to come up with plans to dump American tech ecosystems for home grown ones like the Chinese
Same rubbish the US did that forced China to develop their products inhouse

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Pharmboy24: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Cancel culture has been imported into international politics by " woke liberals" zombies ...this weaponizing of American commercial products will do America no good in the long term , after this crisis is over watch how countries start to come up with plans to dump American tech ecosystems for home grown ones like the Chinese
American are too dumb to know this, the ban of Russia from swift,visa,MasterCard will only make Russia and china to develop alternative and also make the Russians to Less depend on the west meaning next an invasion occurs they will have little or no sanctions to impose.there sanctions are big consequences for the west, they are flexing power and they think it’s Fun haha old fools in oval office, Putin outsmart those slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
WarriAproko:
After this war many countries will start dumping US products and start producing theirs.

Is Nigeria one of them? What product will you be working to produce?
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Hakoka: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Apple don bathe, angry grin
Who Apple help, in fact Mr US should remove the p*ssy of all their girls so Russia is not going to date any US girls to show seriousness.
Mr sanction hide ya face
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
bakar007:

Chinese tech smiling right now .

Why? As of today, a ruble is worth .0088 USD, that’s less than 1/100 of a dollar. How will the average Russian afford to buy any technology? And their bank cards with Visa and MasterCard don’t work so explain.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by chessguru(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
jmoore:

among so many ignorant people i am happy some still knows that it is Russia who will suffer here , no one else.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by bakar007: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Why? As of today, a ruble is worth .0088 USD, that’s less than 1/100 of a dollar. How will the average Russian afford to buy any technology? And their bank cards with Visa and MasterCard don’t work so explain.
Iran with less influence had all these sanctions yet still getting on fine for some many years. You think westerners aren't feeling the effects of their own sanctions , why remove only selected banks from Swift , why is the US still buying over 500k barrel of crude from Russian, Europe still depending on Russian gas and crude , how do they pay for it lol times will tell. Russian already implementing policies to handle these sanctions and why by-pass many of these sanctions by purchasing stuffs through third party countries
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
bakar007:

Iran with less influence had all these sanctions yet still getting on fine for some many years. You think westerners aren't feeling the effects of their own sanctions , why remove only selected banks from Swift , why is the US still buying over 500k barrel of crude from Russian, Europe still depending on Russian gas and crude , how do they pay for it lol times will tell. Russian already implementing policies to handle these sanctions and why by-pass many of these sanctions by purchasing stuffs through third party countries

It’s obvious that you don’t know what you’re talking about. The US is the worlds biggest producer of crude oil and the reserves have been opened. I have yet to feel the pinch of any sanctions.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by bakar007: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

It’s obvious that you don’t know what you’re talking about. The US is the worlds biggest producer of crude oil and the reserves have been opened. I have yet to feel the pinch of any sanctions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp5c76RZJDM
You re ignorance of the fact that it cost more for the US to explore and produce it own thus prefer to import.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
bakar007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp5c76RZJDM
You re ignorance of the fact that it cost more for the US to explore and produce it own thus prefer to import.

Sorry but neither I nor anyone with sense watches Fox (Faux) News. If you watched real news, you’d know the truth. And fuel sanctions can’t hurt me, my car goes 324 miles on ONE charge. Goodbye
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by bakar007: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Sorry but neither I nor anyone with sense watches Fox (Faux) News.
Lol since you have sense you should research why the US still import Russian crude . You re funding the evil Russian for no reason Abi .
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Appleyard(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
But America continues to buy Russian oil in large quantities everyday even as their war rages.

Ask me my brother cool

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Appleyard(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
But America continues to buy Russian oil in large quantities everyday even as their war rages.

Gbam! I pity those European countries like Germany that would be on the losing side.

1 Like

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Appleyard(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
internationalman:
I've yet to see one popular Russian product Putin supporters enjoy...

Most hating on the USA are probably typing their comments with Apple products or HP computers..

If it's not hypocrisy then it's stupidity

These are the types of comments that make people slaves to their own conscience.

So because I'm using a product produced by A, I should blindly support A stupidity and altrocities against B because B doesn't have such product to boast about?

People like you need to emanicpate themselves from mental slavery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by mysticwarrior(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Appleyard:

These are the types of comments that make people slaves to their own conscience.

So because I'm using a product produced by A, I should blindly support A stupidity and altrocities against B because B doesn't have such product to boast about?

People like you need to emanicpate themselves from mental slavery.
some of these people still don't remember that the US refused to help Nigeria with weapons at the peak of the Boko haram insurgency.

Nigeria even turned to south Africa but the US coaxed south Africa not to obliged, it was the Russian that sold the weapons that was used by the GEJ administration to reduce Boko activities to an understandable level.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
27Pushing30:

Sometimes I wonder how ignorant people think sha

Apple are offering a product and a service and I choose to utilize it ...

So because I use an American company’s product I cannot criticize America? Isn’t that daft reasoning?

Was that product given to me for free? Are my payments not helping the company and America?

You don’t even understand endgames and that’s your ignorance

By the way what is Vodka? Lenovo? Sometimes I just laugh una reasoning shaaaa

No mind dem American slaves.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Akinboboz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Praxis758:

Iwore...... Do you know MAAJOLO and Adejoro family?

Emi ni omo Olofe Age
Nice bro, trust you're good
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
KingOKON:

Keep lying like a goat
Your mama towtow.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by Appleyard(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
mysticwarrior:
some of these people still don't remember that the US refused to help Nigeria with weapons at the peak of the Boko haram insurgency.

Nigeria even turned to south Africa but the US coaxed south Africa not to obliged, it was the Russian that sold the weapons that was used by the GEJ administration to reduce Boko activities to an understandable level.
At times I wonder why certain people can't see beyond brainwashing tendencies especially in this age of knowledge and technology.
Re: Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia by ElohimShenRa(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Missy89:
Putin wanted a new Soviet Union. He is going to get it. Russia will be a bankrupt and impoverished nation. Putin's bootlickers can move there. The breadlines will be long

He was never a mastermind. Just another megalomaniac pursuing insane fantasies with a 18th century mindset.

Missy, jumping to conclusions is a form of cognitive distortions.

Your assumption is not supported by any fact.

The world has changed so much from unilateral to multilateral.

The earlier you accept that the days of the United Snakes of Taliban calling the shots and fabricating mind-boggling lies & propaganda just to invade & subvert foreign Sovereign States under the guise of “spreading her satanic freedom & democracy” are long over; the better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu slams Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.