Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday (47247 Views)

Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady / Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Agugbadin: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sadly Chiboku girls and Leah are still in captivity.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Bamzyriches451: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Damn!
Our money ooh
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by TheOmoney(m): 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
SO WIKE WIFE SEF DEY THERE?
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by guywitzerogal(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
obiekunie01:

there is no any other country in the world that the leaders travel to another man's country for vacation, medical tourism and enjoyment trips while still in service - only Nigerian leaders!

Nigeria! the most shameless country in the whole world.
wrong only African Leaders
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by ATTAH012(m): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dats y Dy called African countries cemetery,,, when NV Dy travel around,, live large in Europe,,, when Dy die,,, Dy bury in d cemetery called African.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Karma111: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mastakija:
Imagine the first lady of a country staying in another country spending and boosting the economy of another man's land!!
Na yahoo boys cause am ���
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Kenneth43(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
This country eeh hmmm well ! Ur own better
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Kenneth43(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
This country eeh hmmm well ! Ur own better
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by MansoryMX(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
A country where the First Lady lives in another country. This Buhari administration brought Nigeria to her knees

1 Like

Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Yusuf1970(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
I no blame them at all. It is their time, n our society allows it. We can change the narrative during election
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by bidexpaul(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Generation of bastard wasters,
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Brushstrokes20: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mr lifeless and his hypocritic wife keeps growing abroad while forcing brainless zombies to #GROW NIGERIA!....
The shithole is a bad joke undecided
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by drnoel: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mastakija:
Imagine the first lady of a country staying in another country spending and boosting the economy of another man's land!!

My brother, Nigeria has a problem.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Quodseverismete: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Assuming this were Mama Peace and APC were the opposition party.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by HarunaWest(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
tiswell:
well,she wasn't inlaw to Indimis before power
So Indimi sponsored her trip and that of her Inlaws? Sannu oo
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Allisgud: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
If the govt is performing,there is no sin to go and enjoy urself,but the govt is just a useless bunch of liability no good impact on the masses,these their wives come add join,u people will be shocked,most of their husband the govnor allocate funds from state budget to their wife for frolicking purpose
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by doverulez(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, JUST LISTEN TO THOSE VOICES SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THEIR THROATS.

SINCE SHE'S IN DUBAI, THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS HIRE A SINGER THAT CAN TURN THE OCCASION AROUND.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by jimtemi1: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mastakija:
that is the Nigeria we find ourselves,the country surfaness doesn't bother them
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Babysho(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

See big mansion with marble pillar wey Buhari wife dey stay

Well she is from a rich home and an in-law to the indimis who live large in Dubai.. so I won't assume it's Nigerian government money

Lol bro c'mon. There's too much intelligence on the internet for you to be thinking this way. It's not even about the money. It's the disrespect.
Imagine say you dey work for MTN customer care, you con dey pick calls from Airtel customers during work hours??
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by godliman: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mastakija:
While she is doing this her husband will be going to London to incur his own bills for Nigeria to pay.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Panda7(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
i pity nigerians
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Menace2Society(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
ogbe88:
Is he not right. Please don't be unfortunate.
who is this Foo.l?
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by stixxy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Prince001:

Wowww, continue with ur suffering and smiling mindset. Smh
As a smart nigerian i don't depend on 9ja economy. I am okay
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by ogbe88(m): 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Menace2Society:
who is this Foo.l?
U r the foolish one.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Schprobs: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
No wonder godly putin called African cemetery
These bunch of criminal will be buried in Africa right.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by chaloskyx: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
hahaha dubai is small now soon they would be visiting remi tinubu in paris. i take back my words i was insulting africans and nigerians going to Ukrainian embassy for visa to enlist to the war omo go jare naija na disgrace abeg
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Arabaincubus: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Just imagine this nonsense. This Buhari's family and government are highly corrupt.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by pharmaking: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
We pay so much attention to frivolities in this country.
What is wrong in this.I chose venue for my birthday, I gather my friends.We pop some drinks.Lobatan.

Are they the ones in charge of governance in their States or Aso rock?

Go after your elected reps, senators, councillors, state house of assembly members etc etc.

Hold those ones accountable and leave these 2 legged freaks.

They are not Nigeria's problem ojare.
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wike wife to go too..

See the eyes wike look am eh lol
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Menace2Society(m): 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
ogbe88:
My P is the foolish one.
No wonder
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by premierlead: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
You won't see [s][/s] vulturbbqgrills to comment here
Re: Governors Wives Travel To Dubai For Aisha Buhari's 51st Birthday by Giovannialonso: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
shocked

See big mansion with marble pillar wey Buhari wife dey stay

Well she is from a rich home and an in-law to the indimis who live large in Dubai.. so I won't assume it's Nigerian government money

both her and the Indimi family robbed the Niger Delta resources and not Nigeria resources. What Is Nigeria resources without the Niger delta oil? Abeg make Una shift. Your people took Nigeria where it is today. Shameless lots with power drunk mentality.the country is in shambles courtesy of her husband and you people pretend not to be concerned because he comes from your region, if it were to be from a different region heaven will let loose. Rubbish and ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.