Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. (871 Views)

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by DCatt: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2022
I'm going to bed, let the food and philanthropist alakisa squad stay off this topic, this is too important for that nonsense. I know you are lepers who can't help get the milk but can spill it. Stay on topic, I have a new topic on Ukraine and Russia in the morning.
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by HitRun(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2022
DCatt:
You are fixated on food. You guys need to go to the food section, this is politics. Go over where food is if you just want to look at food too the pictures are there. There's no food here, ok? Instead for you to go and work to make money and then buy all the food you want, you are here shouting food.

Maybe the people at DC will have some Amala and Ewedu for you. But I doubt it. That is why you should stick to naija. It will do you a lot of good.
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by Dawn91(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
DCatt:
I said it, you are projecting your problem to others. You have nothing and that's why you talk about them. If you have good clothes and shoes, you won't talk about them because you are used to having them and they are part of life but what you don't have is what is on top of your mind. This also revealed that you have no job, with job these things are nothing. Go and sign in with your begging handle, seems you need clothes and food. I don'tknow how important topic Russia, Ukraine and US turned to food and clothes. You are insane honestly.
[/s]

Shut up talkative

When you are ready to eat let me know
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by DCatt: 4:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Mad dog the stalker! What do you want to repeat after me today?

Just make sure you have food to eat as that seems to be your main problem, that’s all that matters.
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Shut up talkative

When you are ready to eat let me know
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by DCatt: 4:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Of all the problem in this world, food is your problem? Get a job and you won’t have food problem.

HitRun:

Maybe the people at DC will have some Amala and Ewedu for you. But I doubt it. That is why you should stick to naija. It will do you a lot of good.
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by HitRun(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2022
DCatt:
Of all the problem in this world, food is your problem? Get a job and you won’t have food problem.

Where did you go since? Welcome back. Had breakfast yet?
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by DCatt: 6:10am On Mar 03, 2022
Unlike you I have a job.

Do you have other things you think about aside food? Go to food section to live your fantasy.
HitRun:

Where did you go since? Welcome back. Had breakfast yet?
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by HitRun(m): 6:50am On Mar 03, 2022
DCatt:
Unlike you I have a job.

Do you have other things you think about aside food? Go to food section to live your fantasy.

Abeg, dem de employ for there? I can be a cook in their canteen
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by Dawn91(m): 6:56am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
DCatt:
Mad dog the stalker! What do you want to repeat after me today?

Just make sure you have food to eat as that seems to be your main problem, that’s all that matters.
[/s]
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by DCatt: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
You just can’t get your mind off food, you are obsessed!

What else can you do for food?
HitRun:

Abeg, dem de employ for there? I can be a cook in their canteen
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by HitRun(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
DCatt:
You just can’t get your mind off food, you are obsessed!

What else can you do for food?

Food rules the world. U don chop today?
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by DCatt: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Food rules your life and yours alone.
I was going to fast today but change my mind and made my favorite snacks not fit for bfast but ate it anyway just now and it was good. Recipe if you want to try.

On the border cafe style chips, put in microwave for 2 mins, add avocado, sour cream and home made salsa. So good!
HitRun:

Food rules the world. U don chop today?
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by HitRun(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
DCatt:
Food rules your life and yours alone.
I was going to fast today but change my mind and made my favorite snacks not fit for bfast but ate it anyway just now and it was good. Recipe if you want to try.

On the border cafe style chips, put in microwave for 2 mins, add avocado, sour cream and home made salsa. So good!

You see, Las Las you like food. Since wey u for gree make peace reign.
Re: Are The Patriots Running Out Of Time To Save The US. by DCatt: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2022
No one hates food, but to have it at the center of your world is scary.
HitRun:

You see, Las Las you like food. Since wey u for gree make peace reign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Is Sending Its Most Advanced Fighter Jets To Patrol Disputed Seas / No Fuel. No Cash. Finding Money Is A Challenge – Sri Lanka Bows / What Is Happening In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.