Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pastor Chris Predictions On Ukraine War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Predictions On Ukraine War (631 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Predictions On Ukraine War by petra1(m): 4:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Pastor Chris Predictions On Ukraine War by petra1(m): 4:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Pastor Chris Predictions On Ukraine War by Saxxon(m): 4:59am On Mar 02, 2022
This Jerry curled fool has come again with his jargon. I thought he said that 5G was the end of the world? This mumu and his colleagues didn't see this war coming, none of them saw it in their numerous useless new year prophecies but now he has an opinion? Well, I don't blame him. This is how you act when you've loaded your scalp with too much hair products over the years, your sweat pores open up and the chemicals from the products starts to enter your brain.
Re: Pastor Chris Predictions On Ukraine War by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Saxxon:
This Jerry curled fool has come again with his jargon. I thought he said that 5G was the end of the world? This mumu and his colleagues didn't see this war coming, none of them saw it in their numerous useless new year prophecies but now he has an opinion? Well, I don't blame him. This is how you act when you've loaded your scalp with too much hair products over the years, your sweat pores open up and the chemicals from the products starts to enter your brain.

(1) (Reply)

Jazz, Charm, Juju, Magical Power Or Whatever Do Exist. / Why Being Selective When Choosing A Life Partner? / The Road To A New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.