Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc (188 Views)

What Does Scanty Malaria Mean ? / Major Causes And Remedy Of Premature Ejaculation And Erectile Dysfunction / Natural Remedy Of Appendix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc by sugerking1988: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello fellas..
As my topic said. Please has anyone treated scanty growth of stap in phc using herbs or eve English drugs

I have taken some antibiotics but it seems not to work..

Please link me up if you have any confirmed seller of herbs that will totally eliminate and obliterate scanty growth of stap..

Thanks...
Re: Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc by DonBenny77(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2022
WhatsApp
Re: Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc by nickyvil: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2022
I can help out but first I need to know one or two things and if you gone for a test, if yes, I would like to see the test result before I can make one for you. I only know about herbs but its not my profession though and I have done for some who have good testimony. But I have to see and you need to do blood couture test to know what resistant drugs your body have build immune against.

sugerking1988:
Hello fellas..
As my topic said. Please has anyone treated scanty growth of stap in phc using herbs or eve English drugs

I have taken some antibiotics but it seems not to work..

Please link me up if you have any confirmed seller of herbs that will totally eliminate and obliterate scanty growth of stap..

Thanks...
Re: Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc by sugerking1988: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
nickyvil:
I can help out but first I need to know one or two things and if you gone for a test, if yes, I would like to see the test result before I can make one for you. I only know about herbs but its not my profession though and I have done for some who have good testimony. But I have to see and you need to do blood couture test to know what resistant drugs your body have build immune against.
I did urethral swab which came out with no group and urine culture(mcs) which came out with scanty growth.
I have taken ciproflaxin.. And levofloxacin..
But still yielding scanty growth.
Is blood culture needed?? Haven't heard of blood culture being done for staph infection

Re: Who Can Recommend Sure Herbal Remedy Of Scanty Growth Of Stap In Phc by sugerking1988: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2022
DonBenny77:
WhatsApp 08068898009
All right bro..

(1) (Reply)

President Weah Opens Liberia’s 1st Dialysis Center / 5 Effective Tips To Stay Calm In Stressful Situations / Yaba Left: Why Can’t Weekends Be Clinic Days? By Tony Ademiluyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.