Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Eat Worms, No Meat. Kill Your Pet To Save The Planet - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat Worms, No Meat. Kill Your Pet To Save The Planet (197 Views)

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat Worms, No Meat. Kill Your Pet To Save The Planet by bn365: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Eat worms, no meat. Give your body
Kill your pet to save the planet

Re: Eat Worms, No Meat. Kill Your Pet To Save The Planet by illicit(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2022
Are u alright
Re: Eat Worms, No Meat. Kill Your Pet To Save The Planet by bn365: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2022
illicit:
Are u alright

I will assume you mean those advocating for it.
Annnddd...I hope you know the same people are at war with Russia, placed everyone on lockdown etc
Re: Eat Worms, No Meat. Kill Your Pet To Save The Planet by illicit(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2022
bn365:

I will assume you mean those advocating for it.
Annnddd...I hope you know the same people are at war with Russia, placed everyone on lockdown etc

Yes are the advocates alright

(1) (Reply)

The Cure To The Human Sickness / HIV Treatment Works / Benefits Of Drinking Sugarcane Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.