Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties (12879 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / Okorocha Absent As INEC Presents Certificate To Senators-Elect- Pictures / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Buhari, Osinbajo: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by lalasticlala(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Presentation of list of new voters to Political Parties and implementation of the 2023 General Election Timetable.

PRESS RELEASE

PRESENTATION OF LIST OF NEW VOTERS TO POLITICAL PARTIES AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE 2023 ELECTION TIMETABLE

The Commission met today Tuesday, 1st March 2022, and deliberated on a number of issues, including the ongoing registration of voters and the implementation of the Timetable and Schedule of Activities for the 2023 General Election released three days ago by the Commission on Saturday 26th February 2022.

Presentation of List of New Voters to Political Parties

Section 10(3) of the Electoral Act 2022 states that "the Commission shall, within 60 days after each year, make available to every political party the names and addresses of each person registered during that year".

In compliance with the requirement of the law, the Commission has today made available the softcopies of the list of persons registered as voters in 2021 to each political party.

Implementation of the 2023 General Election Timetable

The Commission has now implemented the second activity on the Timetable for the 2023 General Election released three days ago on Saturday 26th February 2022.

The first activity was the publication of the Notice of Election yesterday 28th February 2022.

The second activity is the collection of Forms EC9 and EC9A - E by political parties for issuance to candidates who emerge from their party primaries. The Forms can be downloaded from the Commission's website:

https://www.inecnigeria.org/resources/nomination-forms/

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1498766603126779916

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Inec showing us as if they are ready. And the day before the election they will postpone it for sure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Timekeeper452: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Compromised organization though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by fatatoulli: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
2023 in full gear with this, all is set.
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by todaynewsreview: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Good step
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Solofresh2: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
So?
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
The good people of Nigeria, let us come together to elect a credible, youthful and a healthy leader come 2023... It is obvious that Tinubu is peeing and his hands are shaking, we need a youthful president like his Excellency,Chief, Barr, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike CoN, PoS Africa, to lead us to the Dubai of Nigeria come 2023 amen...

1 Share

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Good Development

Meanwhile I no dey see Slawmoir's comments again

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by BrightDr: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2022
What nonsense. This is sensitive data oo. Why have you then lambasted Pantami if the real crooks will get it so cheap?
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Stevenson20: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Oya, let the vote buying begin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Good riddance to rubbish.
Nigeria is a failed state
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by eedimo(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Na so governance take end for this administration? undecided
Back to my Beloved RUSSIA matter.
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by thesicilian: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Section 10(3) of the Electoral Act 2022 states that "the Commission shall, within 60 days after each year, make available to every political party the names and addresses of each person registered during that year".

This is why I'm never going to register
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by saintkel(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2022
See as inec de do as if it is ready
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by BarrElChapo(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2022
The law is an ass undecided
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Rastaramsey(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Hope Tinubu and osibanjp no dey there...
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Nokio1: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Emmyjahzy341:
Good Development

Maybe Ukraine has bomb his bombing server grin grin
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Vifx: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2022
All politicians will burn in hell
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Dollywood(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Another spatial wormhole to poverty from INEC. Sometimes I wish plagues upon these politicians.
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2022
We seek Allah's guidance for our leader and we the followers!

We really need help from bottom to top!

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by holluwizzy: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2022
Just negedu.
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Salim27(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2022
I will get my PVC but I won't vote for anyone because I don't trust all this politiciant

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by qekng40(f): 8:17am On Mar 02, 2022
E don dey set.
Schemings and Politiking in full scale.
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Lamasta(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2022
When it's time for election now you will begin to hear statements like the money budgeted for election is not enough we need another 100B to give a credible election
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by GardenOfGod(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Seems the guy is not disposed in health... Pray for his quick recovery.
Emmyjahzy341:
Good Development

Meanwhile, INEC is doing a nice job tho... They should make sure they grab all intended corrupt minded politicians by their balls, if possible, they could strangle them off.
Nigeria must be treated and healed ... The sickness is too severe.
Re: INEC Presents List Of Voters To Political Parties by Atiku007: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Come 2023 and see scam. No worry we go soon hear new English way no dey inside dictionary, some better than inconclusive. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Has Approved The Establishment Of Infrastructure Support Fund / ‘subsidy Is Gone’, FG Dismisses World Bank’s Claim / PDP Ward Suspends Federal Lawmaker Loyal To Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.