Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Christian Polygamy, Whose Interested ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Christian Polygamy, Whose Interested ? (309 Views)

Are You A Woman, Muslim Or Non Muslim Ready To Embrace Polygamy / I Just Need A Lady That Loves Polygamy / Single Ladies Interested In Hookups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Polygamy, Whose Interested ? by udede(m): 8:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Yes, christians and jews also marry more than one wife. So are you interested, say what you want, who you want and how you want it here and meet your match.

For me, i need a beautiful christian or Jewish lady for a polygamous marriage. Age , she should be less than 36years of age, from any part of Nigeria. Just avoid me if you are not seriouse.
Call me
Re: Christian Polygamy, Whose Interested ? by sellers4buyers(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nice one, we need to encourage polygamy that's the way to go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Hang Out (read) / Kaduna Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.