Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Are You A Woman, Muslim Or Non Muslim Ready To Embrace Polygamy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You A Woman, Muslim Or Non Muslim Ready To Embrace Polygamy (171 Views)

Christian Polygamy, Whose Interested ? / I Just Need A Lady That Loves Polygamy / Ladies Ready For Polygamy Report Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Woman, Muslim Or Non Muslim Ready To Embrace Polygamy by slimtoney(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Polygamy is not bad, it is the intentions of the parties to it that define it. If you are 30 and above and you are mature and emotionally stable, feel free to contact me at slimtoney@yahoo.com and let us discuss the possibilities of running a blissful polygamous family.
Re: Are You A Woman, Muslim Or Non Muslim Ready To Embrace Polygamy by Queenttoast01: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
slimtoney:
Polygamy is not bad, it is the intentions of the parties to it that define it. If you are 30 and above and you are mature and emotionally stable, feel free to contact me at slimtoney@yahoo.com and let us discuss the possibilities of running a blissful polygamous family.

Christianity is the only religion of Peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7754597/christianity-only-religion-peace

https://www.nairaland.com/7766527/god-father-son-jesus-christ

Ask me how?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is She Doing This? / Hacking Your Spousesphone / Help, I Couldn't Cum For An Hour+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.