Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Job Vacancy - Factory Supervisor - Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy - Factory Supervisor - Port Harcourt (661 Views)

Vacancy: Factory Production Manager (abuja Based) / Vacancy - Factory Supervisor - Port Harcourt / Production Supervisor Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy - Factory Supervisor - Port Harcourt by Anaconda76: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2022
A Food Processing and Packaging industry based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seeking to hire a proactive and dedicated person to fill the role of FACTORY SUPERVISOR.
The successful person will manage the activities of the production floor. These responsibilities will include but are not limited to interfacing with consumers, suppliers, and supervision of production.
The person should live in and around Trans Amadi, Nkpogu, Elekhahia and Abuloma axis
Please send CV by email to algebrandsolutions@gmail.com
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Last date for acceptance of CV is 5th March 2022.
Re: Job Vacancy - Factory Supervisor - Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Anaconda76:
A Food Processing and Packaging industry based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seeking to hire a proactive and dedicated person to fill the role of FACTORY SUPERVISOR.
The successful person will manage the activities of the production floor. These responsibilities will include but are not limited to interfacing with consumers, suppliers, and supervision of production.
The person should live in and around Trans Amadi, Nkpogu, Elekhahia and Abuloma axis
Please send CV by email to algebrandsolutions@gmail.com
Salary: Attractive and Negotiable
Last date for acceptance of CV is 5th March 2022.
requirements. I can move to that area as my rent is about to expire.
Re: Job Vacancy - Factory Supervisor - Port Harcourt by Anaconda76: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2022
oilmonie:
requirements. I can move to that area as my rent is about to expire.
Send your resume to algebrandsolutions@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Operations - SAAS Startup / Social Media Job / How To Make Money With MS Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.