Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Feed Grass To Poultry Animals - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feed Grass To Poultry Animals (269 Views)

My Race To Poultry (broiler) Rearing as a beginner / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feed Grass To Poultry Animals by nagro999(m): 10:41am On Mar 02, 2022
Feeding Grass to Poultry Animals - Truth and Lies

We are all looking for a way to reduce the cost of production which is a good thing to do.

Once we reduce the cost of production, the profit margin would be higher, we would have the money to pay the staff and run the business very well, we wont need to borrow money anywhere.

But, do we think feeding grass to chicken is the way out?

If you practice free range Farming, you will notice that turkey mostly love to eat grass and any thing they see that would make their crop (stomach) full.

This does not mean that Turkey prefer eating grass to grains (maize, etc) . 

It only means that turkey sometimes want a dissert,an appetizer or a change of taste. 

How about Chicken? Does it eat grass too?

Read Full details

https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/03/feeding-grass-to-poultry-animals-truth.html

(1) (Reply)

Broilers In Ibadan / How To Make Millions Through Palm Oil Business / Production Of Palm Oil And Related Products In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.