Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. (2470 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2022
TEN TYPES OF HUSBANDS
By husband, we mean a Male spouse to a lady. Ordinarily marriage is supposed to be the sweetest experience one should enjoy in life as even the bible confirmed that marriage is a good thing that comes with favour, unfortunately the socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans mainly has turn our husband materials into different characters as enumerated below

1: BACHELOR HUSBAND
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2: ACIDIC HUSBAND.
Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous. These are the type that sends their wives to early grave,...avoid them if you can

3: SLAVE HUSBAND
Wants to be treated like a King but treats Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name..........these are men who graduated from red pillars training school...lolz

4: GENERAL HUSBAND
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends. They are mostly handsome and normally end up with no investment and zero future plans for the family due to unnecessary spending on women

5: DRY HUSBAND
Very moody and stingy, doesn't consider wife's interest, doesn't make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor.too serious and mean....

6: PANADOL HUSBAND
Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when in need of something from her. He's clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalizes on that to get relief from wife.

7: PARASITE HUSBAND
Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Uses wife's money on girlfriends. No initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.

8: BABY HUSBAND
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his mother or relatives; subjects wife to relatives dictates thereby running to them when things go wrong.

9: VISITING HUSBAND
Not always at home, comes as a visitor. Provides family all material things but has no time for them.

10: CARING HUSBAND
Caring and loving; he provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. He guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper. Yours truly belongs to this category

Dear brothers, which type of husband are YOU? And for the sisters, which is your's?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by VEXT: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Wahala for who want marry sad sad

Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Olunmercy56(f): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Number 10 is okay for me
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by DoggoneDogg: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2022
I am No. 9.
A visiting or expatriate husband cool
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Number 10 is okay for me

You too like better thing be that

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I am No. 9.
A visiting or expatriate husband cool

What's the experience like?
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by DoggoneDogg: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:

What's the experience like?

For me or for them?
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

For me or for them?

Both
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
She love my vibe, I love her vibe, I mean, what can I say?
And count it when you pray
Thank God for these better days
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Bukola123456(f): 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
10 na my kind of choice
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
For me or for them?
For them since the choice is yours. undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Goldensword: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
No 4 is my late dad, guy man fine die. Me since I'm still a bachelor i don't know were i belong, but I've heard countless times from my mom that i will be worse than my dad, which i always reject with holyghost fire, though i know there's truth in what she says because I'm a duplicate of my dad in look and fair like my mom, people are easily attracted to me, but I'm promise myself no matter how much philandering life i live i will surely get many investment for my wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bukola123456:
10 na my kind of choice

Any evidence?
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Lols
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Goldensword:
No 4 is my late dad, guy man fine die. Me since I'm still a bachelor i don't know were i belong, but I've heard countless times from my mom that i will be worse than my dad, which i always reject with holy fire, though i know there's truth in what she says because I'm a duplicate of my dad in look and fair like my mom, people are easily attracted to me, but I'm promise myself no matter how much philandering life i live i will surely get many investment for my wife and kids.
You reject with holy fire or you reject by making choices that don't lead you ti repeating the foolishness of your father before you? undecided

Having a person's looks is one thing. Consciously choosing to repeat their mistakes is something else entirely. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Mindlog: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You reject with holy fire or you reject by making choices that don't lead you ti repeating the foolishness of your father before you? undecided

Having a person's looks is one thing. Consciously choosing to repeat their mistakes is something else entirely. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Hmmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Fiscus105(m): 4:08am On Mar 19, 2022
You can't have serious relationship with a particular man or woman for continuing 3 months at least without knowing him or her, even a blind will notice.

*Many married such men because of pressure and assuming that they would change after marriage.

*Some married because of money, believing she has seen escape from poverty.

*Some because of handsomeness, .......to bragg for her friends.

*And some bcoz of fame........she wants to feel among.

........they noticed the traits well before marriages, it's after marriage when they realized expectations weren't met that they will start to say it's abusive marriage.
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
She love my vibe, I love her vibe, I mean, what can I say?
And count it when you pray
Thank God for these better days

Hmmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by OGBEREIJEBU: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
For them since the choice is yours. undecided

Choice?
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by begoniaa: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
^ What's the meaning of this spamming na? undecided

Ein, AfroKnight, my baby, o jere. What kind of husband will you be to me? kiss
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by AfroKnight: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
begoniaa:
^ What's the meaning of this spamming na? undecided

Ein, Afro Knight, my baby, o jere. What kind of husband will you be to me? kiss

You should know by now that I’m a caring panadol-extra, general husband.

Note that I started with caring before you face me o.
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by begoniaa: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
AfroKnight:
You should know by now that I’m a caring panadol-extra, general husband.

Note that I started with caring before you face me o.

grin

How have you been? Are my younger wives not stressing you too much?
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by AfroKnight: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
begoniaa:

grin

How have you been? Are my younger wives not stressing you too much?

They are doing well. As you know I’m faithful to all of you.

Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by begoniaa: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
AfroKnight:
They are doing well. As you know I’m faithful to all of you.

Why that boy wan come resemble you, lmao? cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Number 10 is mine. cool
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by Fiscus105(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Olunmercy56:
Number 10 is okay for me

Yet he will still have element of 1-9, no matter how small it's.

No human is perfectly designed.
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by olalere55: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
Re: 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. by anthonyuncle(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
should we list 10 types of wives?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways You Are Being Unfaithful To Your Spouse — And You Don't Even Know It / Oldest Man Alive In India. "Death Has Forgotten Me" / How Do You Manage Double Standard In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.