Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola (1087 Views)

Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by Health16: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu has revealed that he wasn’t invited to the reconciliation meeting with Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, which was held on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, at the palace of Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi.

Newsrand had reported that Aregbesola met with Adeyemi, Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, in a desperate bid to reconcile with Tinubu, whom he recently had a fallout with.

But surprisingly to many people, the chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was absent at the meeting.

https://newsrand.com/2022/03/02/tinubu-i-wasnt-invited-for-reconciliation-meeting-with-aregbesola/
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2022
He should not honour such invitation, Aregbesola is a betrayal.
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by Wazobia2216: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2022
We hear you! Let's hear from Rauf Aregbesola
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by wikides: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by Danjikanbauchi: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
How will they invite you,

You wan go kee them with mouth odours ?
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by KUNZEH(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
How will they invite you,

You wan go kee them with mouth odours ?
Grow up brother
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by naija4life247: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
He should not honour such invitation, Aregbesola is a betrayal.

Tinubu is used to traitors and betrayers. He always forgive them.
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
naija4life247:

Tinubu is used to traitors and betrayers. He always forgive them.
There are people you forgive but keep some distance from there.
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by PrinceOfLagos: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
They didn't invite you because you will pee on your body and mess up the whole place

Helinues, Tinubu and aregberascal never settle yet o
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by helinues: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They didn't invite you because you will pee on your body and mess up the whole place

Helinues, Tinubu and aregberascal never settle yet o

Guy, can't you for once have a shame.

How many times would I tell you to stop seeking my validation on every of your comments.

Can't you for once respect yourself.

You keep on repeating same attitudes every blessed day with no sign of remorse yet you do not know that will come with repercussions.

You keep on jumping from one thread to another related to Tinubu as if na only Tinubu news dey make it to NL.

I have not even seen you yet dropping your own personal opinion about Ukraine Crisis, why would you when NTA is not covering it

We go remind you when jungle don matured.

Please respect yourself, your age and stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning.
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by PrinceOfLagos: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

How many times would I tell you to stop seeking my validation on every of your comments.

You keep on repeating same attitudes every blessed day with no sign of remorse yet you do not know that will come with repercussions.

Please respect yourself, your age and stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning.

You cry alot that's the reason why I call you out so you will cry more ..

Stop supporting Tinubu and have rest of mind bro

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by helinues: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You cry alot that's the reason why I call you out so you will cry more ..

Stop supporting Tinubu and have rest of mind bro

You see the reason why I said you have no shame..

How many times have I asked you to provide just a single proof where I have supported any presidential candidates for 2023 not to talk about Tinubu. Something that's glaring on this forum.

See, you need to have a critical thinking about how your activities on this forum is making you sound.

I dare you 1 billion times to provide a proof where I have supported Tinubu for 2023 presidency.

NL'S, just wait and see how this chronic liar would dodge the question and respond incoherently
Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You see the reason why I said you have no shame..

How many times have I asked you to provide just a single proof where I have supported any presidential candidates for 2023 not to talk about Tinubu. Something that's glaring on this forum.

See, you need to have a critical thinking about how your activities on this forum is making you sound.

I dare you 1 billion times to provide a proof where I have supported Tinubu for 2023 presidency.

NL'S, just wait and see how this chronic liar would dodge the question and respond incoherently
[/s]

cc
princeofLagos

Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You keep on jumping from one thread to another related to Tinubu as if na only Tinubu news dey make it to NL.

I have not even seen you yet dropping your own personal opinion about Ukraine Crisis, why would you when NTA is not covering it

[/s]
cc
princeofLagos

Re: Tinubu: I Wasn’t Invited For Reconciliation Meeting With Aregbesola by Laggafin: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lol..and finally he will keep a deafening quiteness cuz proves has finally dropped like bomb shells grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi / Reno Omokri: Politics Is A Game Of Numbers, Not Sentiments / Deborah Samuel’s Killer In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic- Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.