Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi (1089 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi / Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by riversstaterep: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi

Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has debunked claims linking him to contesting for the presidential seat in the 2023 general elections.

Click the link in our bio to read full story
https://www.riversstatereporters.com/2022/03/i-am-yet-to-receive-calls-encouraging.html
_
Visit - RiversStateReporters.com for more news & entertainment gist

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. "RS Reporters" - [url]youtube.com/channel/UCkjrgXVI1NVVi59Ym1M7giA[/url]

Follow us on IG, FB, TW @rsreporters for breaking news and videos
_
_
#RSReporters #RiversStateReporters #RiversHeritageMagazine #RiversState #RiversStateNews #riversstatetotheworld #PortHarcourt #portharcourtcity #gardencity #NigerDelta #news #nigeria #naija #politics #entertainment

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by DrGoodman: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Which people will call adevil to run for presidency?
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by LeoDeKing: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol.

Ameachi said he is not running for the seat of the president. cool

But Congo jews said Buhari has annointed him, and as usual, giving some jaundiced reasons.

Ameachi is now telling same Congo jews that no one has called to encourage him so far.

Waiting for Congo jews to provide explanation grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
This chicken should not even waste his time

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Oxb90: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Politicians lie no be here.
Na so you tell us then that you don't like money.
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by StrongAlphMale: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Foolish talk! angry

Who wan encourage you and Tinubu before?
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by StrongAlphMale: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

But Congo jews said Buhari has annointed him, and as usual, giving some jaundiced reasons.

Ameachi is now telling same Congo jews that no one has called to encourage him so far.

[/s]

Are you a girl or a boy? Because you talk too much

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Wetin him go talk again. You sef reason mata for Mathias na. Amaechi wen cabal still dey post na him no wan talk now. All d oda people wen know say dem no get chance at all, wen nobody dey pick deir call na dem dey do world tour dey drag space with wizkid and Burna boy. U hear yaradua voice before dem pick am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Roachvic: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Believe this politician who denies he’s never taken bribe at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Coolsperm: 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are far better than Bola Tinubu that useless skull miners are projecting, so my brother run for it, Yoruba muslims did bad to we the SS people

2 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Oddfinder: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Yibo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
You mean despite their mouths they are yet to call you ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Bendeco02: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Don't know why Yorubas here have shallow brain...

You guys claim to know politics but can't sense political statement.

Are you expecting him to be running up and down like tinubu?

No one knows who buhari will endorse, all are prediction... Buhari himself is yet to say his preferred candidate, so even if Amaechi is the person are you expecting him to leak the secret?

Amaechi na wise niqqa unlike your southwest political jagaban.

You guys are lousy by nature, so don't expect everyone to be like your tribe's men.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Truthisunique3: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
At the mention of amaechi Yorubas tremble

You have not received calls to run but the president have approved extra special state security for you abi

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Bendeco02: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Truthisunique3:
At the mention of amaechi Yorubas tremble

You have no received calls to run but the president have approved extra special state security for you qbi
I just tire for them... Since they are assured that tinubu is getting the ticket, I wonder why they still feel insecure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by richiemcgold: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
let
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by tit(f): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Wike, the man who does not like money, Run!
Run for president
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by QuotaSystem: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Heartbreak Hotel.

Presidential Suite grin
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Political statement

1 Like

Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Echoban: 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wetin him go talk again. You sef reason mata for Mathias na. Amaechi wen cabal still dey post na him no wan talk now. All d oda people wen know say dem no get chance at all, wen nobody dey pick deir call na dem dey do world tour dey drag space with wizkid and Burna boy. U hear yaradua voice before dem pick am

Everytime cabal cabal. Who are the cabal self grin you sound as if there is an invisible masquerade somewhere nobody is aware of. grin grin
Kinda dumb
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by sapientia(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Thieves

No one calls you people when it's time to loot

Saying this means he will soon accept an imaginary calls to contest
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by duro4chang(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Give me your phone number and I will call you now.
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2022
I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi

God can never be the author of confusion tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by Truthisunique3: 1:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

I just tire for them... Since they are assured that tinubu is getting the ticket, I wonder why they still feel insecure.
Na amaechi dey occupy tinubu urchins head now

It's now operation start creating thread on amaechi
Re: I Am Yet To Receive Calls Encouraging Me To Run For President – Amaechi by dasparrow: 2:18am On Mar 29, 2022
You have not received any calls Amaechi because Fulani has no intention of allowing you become president of Nigeria. Know this and know peace.

(1) (Reply)

South East Leaders Demand Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Have You Seen This Picture Of Wike, Osibanjo And Amaechi? / Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.