Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

“the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite (2204 Views)

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 10:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Award winning Nigerian singer, Davido Adeleke and his babymama, Chioma Avril Rowland have been trending lately on several social media platforms as many predict a comeback for the Estranged lovers.

This is coming shortly after the singer took to Instagram to shower praises on Chioma Rowland. According to the popular star singer, his babymama Chioma is the world’s greatest chef.

He disclosed this in his comment on a post shared via Chioma’s Instagram page on Tuesday, March 1, 2022.

More: https://bbnaija.ng/plastic-surgery-is-okay-actress-beverly-osu-declares-as-she-puts-her-butt-on-display/
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Pepperdemzombie will be boiling wherever he is
Chioma is home to Davido, the mumu button of every man will always be functioning 24hrs if he's truly in love with you,see Davido smiling sheepishly everywhere these days,we know what his facial expressions were few months back.I can never love or date any man that his mumu button is not with me no matter how hard or redpilled he is,be hard and redpilled but let me be the only one with your mumu button.
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by chatinent: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Secondhand assurance
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
iyaebe!...when?
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by donbachi(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2022
chatinent:
Secondhand assurance
ur own dey ur body oo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2022
donbachi:
iyaebe!...when?
He knows himself, he will soon reply me
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by silverlinen(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2022
Reunite? Abi making more babies!
Na cruise them one catch, nothing else.
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2022
silverlinen:
Reunite? Abi making more babies!
Na cruise them one catch, nothing else.
Take your bad energy away from this forum
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by silverlinen(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Take your bad energy away from this forum
Who be this one again na?
Who be this wailer?
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2022
silverlinen:
Who be this one again na? Who be this wailer?
I'm your nightmare
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by silverlinen(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'm your nightmare
Which nightmare?
Omo you dey wallow in delusion oo.
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by qekng40(f): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Davido & Chioma
DaChi 2022, e go happen this year!
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by Danjikanbauchi: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Debido is duam po sallah Isha Allah.
Re: “the World’s Greatest Chef” – Davido Showers Praises On Chioma As They Reunite by pepperdemzombie: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Chioma is home to Davido, the mumu button of every man will always be functioning 24hrs if he's truly in love with you,see Davido smiling sheepishly everywhere these days,we know what his facial expressions were few months back.I can never love or date any man that his mumu button is not with me no matter how hard or redpilled he is,be hard and redpilled but let me be the only one with your mumu button.
Very obvious I am your nightmares on NL. You quoted 1, 2, 3 . No die before your time Abeg and stop masturbating on my moniker.
Everybody knows why Davido was invited to her sister's wedding. All her generation don dobale tire, big shame! Who went on the Internet to beg the man that married her sister? No Igbo man can marry her, the long throat family see money, dem dey beg Davido again! Shame! Twitter, NL with their 1m moniker begging for acceptance. Shame!
World's best Chef wen fail him N100m cooking show or another one? Who are her clients or where is her kitchen?
Tonto mentioned Chioma and Genevieve join Kpokpogri sex tape list, dem go soon shock am! She will be Davido's greatest mistake cos even the Blind Bartimeus can see the gold digger from Biafra's mind. Shame!

(1) (Reply)

Peter Or Paul Of P-square-who Is Better? / Bigbrother Amplified - Bhoke and Ernest Evicted / Pastor Chris Okotie Divorce Stephanie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.