Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei (42304 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / Russian Defence Minister, Sergei Shoigu Had Heart Attack After Speaking To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by hermesprogidy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=Mftivi post=110690537] Hitler lost 80% of his men at th easter front. What version of history did you read ? You are not speaking German today because of Russia they saved the world and they lost 1.1 million m men [/quote
They lost way more than 1.1 million men. They are the true heroes of WWII.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by cuteralph101(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-sergei-lavrov-world-war-3-b2026579.html
Mutual Agreed Destruction...If Russia strikes with Nuclear. They will recieve too

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Russia has been a threat but it's America that has done 99 percent of invasions since 2nd world war

Invading dictators is allowed. grin

America will never invade a democrat state.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by hermesprogidy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
t2luv1:

Keep believing that then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. China wants to get you in debt then take over. That is why they don't have any friendly country even in their own backyard of Asia apart from Pakistan. Do you have any idea how much foreign aid US gives to Nigeria every year without any expectation repayment?
The Chinese are one of the most horrible, loathsome people on the planet. Anybody with an ounce of common sense will not wish Superpower status for China.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
Stevenson1:

Lol. Just dey deceive yourself dey go. Hollywood don blind Una finish sotey una forget that America is a blood seeking country.
A country that was built on war and bloods. Whenever Russia or china calls "West" they meant America only.
Una never hype Putin against Ukraine finish naso una wan hype for where US dey Lol.
I bet na people like been dey hype Hitler that year. Now, almost everyone is anti-nazi's all of a sudden. Lol.
Soon, when Russia go enter calamity and na still una go still forsake them.
Read well, most Americans are spoilt and over pampered, talking about a people that can bear suffering, not Americans, all they have is the strength of their state. Not saying Russia is stronger, but saying their people can bear hardship and warfare situations than Americans, if the war finally get to their doorsteps.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by King44(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by tony5(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdeOri99:

I was talking from my own point of view, I haven't been following the matter from the start. So I agree with you, I also don't agree with some of his actions, and he seems to be moving without concrete strategy, that doesn't look brilliant to me.
If Russian military is weak, then I guess EU and NATO should have send troops to Ukraine and infiltrate Russia already but no, your emotion won't allow you see the truth. In the art of war, Zinzu said when your enemies are strong, appear weak
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Sanchez01: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
mauchiz:

Where was Putin when Ukraine started friendship with America?
If Putin was working with them, all these would not have come up, he went to steal Crimea because of natural resources he will sell, now NATO is at his doorstep, we are waiting for nuclear weapons to be released.
I have read so many opinions from different people ascribing some sort of intelligence to Putin, claiming he knows what he is doing and my response remains the same — Putin has lost this war already, even though he might end up winning the battle. Neighbouring countries such as Sweden and Finland will run towards NATO for protection, seeing what Ukraine is going through. The Baltic States long joined and all Russian neighbours excluding Belarus must be thinking the only way they can be protected is to join forces with the West.

Putin was supposed to romance border states and every Eastern Europe State but his myopic view and ego failed to help present some better alternatives of getting those countries around Russia to fall in line.

The sanctions and how the Russian currency plunged just a day after the sanctions go a long way into telling you Russia and Putin didn't see all of these coming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by streetsoldier1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Boss469:

U mean the china virus

no be from my mouth you ho hear say teacher mama die
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Sanchez01: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
tony5:
If Russian military is weak, then I guess EU and NATO should have send troops to Ukraine and infiltrate Russia already but no, your emotion won't allow you see the truth. In the art of war, Zinzu said when your enemies are strong, appear weak
Russia truly appear weak. Very weak, as a matter of fact and the events of the past seven days show it. Putin has flouted every rule of Sun Tzu's book, including that of Robert Greene. All that is left is to throw fits and threaten nuclear.

The EU and NATO can't move close until Ukraine is absorbed into NATO and can't certainly do so now because of Russia's nukes. Countries with nukes are best approached with caution and that is what is at play here.

Other than that, Russia looks awfully weak. An invasion that has taken 7 days already tells a lot about the invader's strength.

3 Likes

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by TommyAnthem(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Including RUSSIA, we all go die.
Omooba77:
Hiroshima comes to mind.....
Let us Pray it doesn't happen, the whole world will sniff the effect.....
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Lightorder: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
who told you kiev is not acquiring a nuclear weapon?
oga, go and get a job like any other young man
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Lightorder: 5:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Powersurge:
These folks just make me laugh. E go shock dem say na their own people go drag their meat on the street. U want to set the whole world ablaze because you are getting ur ass kicked by a "lesser" country.
you are a seer
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Lightorder: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
wwwihy:
One thing this war has achieved is exposing Russian forces and Putin as unintelligent, weak, overrated and overhyped. One week after, Ukraine Forces still standing strong and giving Putin bloody noses.

The only thing Russian Forces know is bombing of civilians
they are bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Feggie3: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
AstraDroid:

America is not a free country. Americans are not free. They are controlled and brainwashed.
Brain washed by who? I am tired of you kids in this forum!!

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Feggie3: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdeOri99:
The truth is putin will rather die than give up.

Even if he fails now, he will come up with different tactics and more brutality. The guy is like Me when it comes to battle.

"Strike your enemy so hard that they will never be able to recover".

He obviously wish to give Ukranians a bit of warning because he misjudged, but with so much resistance, the world should expect a greater disaster, and yes, he doesn't care if Russian also goes down with the rest of the World.

In his word " what is a World without Russia".

If you are insightful, you can see the games being played by the western countries and know that it put Russia in a dangerous position, as a patriotic leader, it is your responsibility to defend your people, so you can't blame putin, he also gave them conditions, but they are not reasoning with him.

If the World turn against Russia, Russia will never back down, instead, you are encouraging putin to be more brutal in his approach.

Not everyone succumbs to challenge, some people prefer to die than to give up.

In this war, it is either putin overcome or go down, anyway, he will be satisfied.
Seems like you knew Putin from birth. Is your brain aware that you typed this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by BRATISLAVA: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Rubbish rhetoric

Are you saying WW3 is an information/data/media war?
Or that it will eventually get nuclear and that is rubbish rhetoric from the Russians?

I didn't read the article, though.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
End time...
Nuclear weapons is what's giving all of them the power to talk..

Hmm
Be prepared!!!
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Stevenson1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fairmedia:

Read well, most Americans are spoilt and over pampered, talking about a people that can bear suffering, not Americans, all they have is the strength of their state. Not saying Russia is stronger, but saying their people can bear hardship and warfare situations than Americans, if the war finally get to their doorsteps.

The only country that legalized guns are spoilt??
You remind me of that time when we were small and we would all argue that blacks will beat white well well becos we dey eat fufu and co. Lol
You think because most Americans appear very soft or weak in a tv show indicates spoilts or weakness?? Lol.
The highest UFC winners and fighters are Americans.
The strongest foot soldiers are Americans.
Where then did you get your analysis from??
Or you just hate them cos they worked hard to better their country and are now enjoying it??

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Feggie3:
Seems like you knew Putin from birth. Is your brain aware that you typed this?

No, I left my brain at home smiley
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by lomprico(m): 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
What if na aliens invade earth in ww3?
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by MATANDRE(m): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mftivi:
Hitler lost 80% of his men at th easter front. What version of history did you read ? You are not speaking German today because of Russia they saved the world and they lost 1.1 million m men
Oga na lie you dey lie.
Na you no Sabi history.
Mind you Russia didn't fight as Russia. They fought as Soviet Union soldiers.. and as a matter of fact, the Soviet Union had the highest casualties of the world wars .. loosing a stunning 27 million .. go check it .

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Feggie3: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdeOri99:

No, I am not a putin worshipper, you got it wrong right there.

If I am putin, I will do just that, but I won't just focus on Ukrain, knowing they are not with me, I will go with a mighty force to attack those that are giving them liver, I don't necessarily need to attack ukrain to make them crawl to me. But i think putin is more interested in gaining back a territory, me I am not interested in a territory, I am more interested in the main threat.

And yes, I support him because he is only protecting his own, if he losses Russia, he had no where else, Russia is all he have got. Westerners should stop bullying and hypocrisy.

Also, there are concrete reasons for Russia to feel threatened, you don't even know how painful it is for you to lose someone that you regarded as an ally, in such case, you have to show how powerful you are, else they will continue to take you for granted.
You are very clueless and a braggad that takes pride in spitting rubbish! The rest of the world have aligned with the West. Russia is insignificant. Russia should stop seeing USA as rivals because they are not even mates in world politics. Putin acquiring and even stealing weapons while impoverishing his citizens isn't enough duty to be recognized as world power. They should align with USA, find peace among themselves, sell their stolen nuclear weapons and use the money to increase their GDP. Even if it's by vote, the rest of the world will prefer USA as world power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Enemyofpeace: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
God pass all of una
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
t2luv1:

Keep believing that then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. China wants to get you in debt then take over. That is why they don't have any friendly country even in their own backyard of Asia apart from Pakistan. Do you have any idea how much foreign aid US gives to Nigeria every year without any expectation repayment?
Isn't that a legitimate economic practice?

A nation of dummies can be fooled by just any smart sovereign state. It is legitimate.

So Yes. I know dummy nations want to remain enslaved with grants but wise nations outsmart you and make you wake up and be smarter than being given grants to stay dummy.

It depends on the brnchmsrk of your smartness as a country. Being silly is a choice and I respect everyone's choices as a nation.

I prefer the Chinese model.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by MHElijah: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russians will use nuclear weapon on Ukraine only if they are all MAD because any drop in Ukraine will evaporate and resound in Russian cities

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by tony5(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sanchez01:

Russia truly appear weak. Very weak, as a matter of fact and the events of the past seven days show it. Putin has flouted every rule of Sun Tzu's book, including that of Robert Greene. All that is left is to throw fits and threaten nuclear.

The EU and NATO can't move close until Ukraine is absorbed into NATO and can't certainly do so now because of Russia's nukes. Countries with nukes are best approached with caution and that is what is at play here.

Other than that, Russia looks awfully weak. An invasion that has taken 7 days already tells a lot about the invader's strength.
Invasion is not about who killing, it's about securing your territory, if Ukraine accept NATO, USA will attack Russia easily, Democracy is not for every country, the evil democracy have cost many countries their freedom has been at stake, check the ratio
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Starz825(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
I
Stevenson20:
Take it easy Russia. Those people you are threatening have nuclear weapons too
It's like you are not getting the point here..
All that Russia wants is a world war...
All this Ukraine shit is a pretence to me
Russia think they have the nuclear (weapons) capacity to fight a war with anyone and they also believe that it's been long they fought one...
That's Putin's mind...he is aware that other countries has this same capacity..esp the US so he wants a fight...
He has been longing for this ..
But only God can grant his desires
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by airsaylongcome: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Are you saying WW3 is an information/data/media war?
Or that it will eventually get nuclear and that is rubbish rhetoric from the Russians?

I didn't read the article, though.

Russia is not in a very good place at the moment with the ongoing war. They are using all this talk of Nukes to force negotiations. Sabre rattling basically. By the time the sanctions begin to kick in real hard, their problems will be on both the home front and the Ukrainian front. They don't want the war to last long enough were local Russians will start protesting.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Nicenixon: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
makavellidon:
ops you reason am well they don isolate the idiot he go feel the heat
I used to admire Putin and he just fall my hand. Russians especially the wealthy ones will the first to feel those sanctions.
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Adjovi: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Feggie3:

The people USA take war to are Islamic terrorists, dictators and undemocratic leaders. Why are you this pained. USA was elected the world leader and world police because of their love for liberalism. I can't fault any of their invasion because it follows due process and they have the greatest and most accurate Intel in the world. They are a classic example of what democracy and tolerance stands for. We can't crown an autocrat a world leader.

Are you being serious? Libya was peaceful until they came in. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were civilians why attack them?
Re: World War 3 Would Be ‘Nuclear & Destructive’ - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei by Sanchez01: 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
tony5:
Invasion is not about who killing, it's about securing your territory, if Ukraine accept NATO, USA will attack Russia easily, Democracy is not for every country, the evil democracy have cost many countries their freedom has been at stake, check the ratio
You're deflecting here. The question is whether or not Russia looks weak. Russia has every reason to be worried about Ukraine joining NATO but a major reason why the world condemns Russia now is that Ukraine is a sovereign nation, just as Russia and the invasion is appalling because it is happening in the 21st century.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Coup Leader Damiba Inaugurated As President / Coup Ringleader: Meet Brice Clotaire Oligui Nguema, Gabon’s Interim Leader / $300 Billion: Russia Reveals Exact Amount Of Reserves Frozen By West

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.