Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) (643 Views)

Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao / Billionaire Dwarf Shatta Bundle Buys Private Jet As He Challenges Dangote, David / Ghanaian Billionaire Dwarf Spotted Boarding An Okada, Celebrities Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
https://www.davisibg.com/thread-1161.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGWDClkca0

Popular Guinean singer and rapper, Mousse Sandiana Kaba also known as Grand P has formally engaged his longtime girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao

The internet sensation, who is now a politician in his country, proposed to his Ivorian model girlfriend during a live TV show.

According to Tuco.co.ke, the couple were being interviewed on Gabonese station, Life TV when Grand P went on his knee to apologise and pop the question.

Eudoxie Yao who often declared referred to him as her fiancé, shared a video of the proposal on her Instagram page and expressed excitement.

My ex baby’s marriage proposal was hot I have a very big decision to make…Can I still trust big P?” she wrote.

Grand P aplogised to her on presenter Fanicko’s show, saying; “You are my life, I have changed, whatever happened is the past, I won’t repeat, it won’t happen anymore, believe”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJGWDClkca0

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
This dude as a whole will fit into her extra large punnna grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) by DonBenny77(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin
Re: Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
How this one dey knack this girl still surprises me

Re: Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) by Blackbelly(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Grand P! Grand P!! Whenever I see him with Eudoxie yao, all I see is the size of his greed grin
Re: Billionaire Dwarf, Grand P Proposes To Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao On Live Tv(video) by Boss469(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
There's a reason she called him BIG P

(1) (Reply)

My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean / Femi Otedola And Mums Emotional Dance As She Turns 90 / Gistlover shares The Video Of Davido And His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.