Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,877 members, 7,956,313 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean (789 Views)

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean by NAIJASTANDARD71: 3:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Things FALL Apart:
My Nigerian Wife, KORRA OBIDI Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me, Cheated on Me for Four Years, I am Filing for a DIVORCE for my Mental Health Sanity-Dr. JUSTIN DEAN
…I am Heartbroken presently; I tried many times to talk to her, she would not listen, this is the hardest decision I had to make in my life
*‘Anyone that knows me or watches me online knows that I’m a dedicated family man to both Korra and my children’
*‘This is honestly the hardest decision of my life, but necessary. I’m walking away from this marriage for my mental health and to be the best version of myself. I must set a healthy example for my children. I will always be there for my children’
*‘This has nothing to do with postpartum depression. I’ve been betrayed once again and she is unbothered, which pretty much summarizes our marriage. My apology to all the young men and women that believed we had a perfect marriage’
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/things-fall-apart-my-nigerian-wife-korra-obidi-ruined-my-life-betrayed-me-cheated-on-me-for-four-years-i-am-filing-for-a-divorce-for-my-mental-health-sanity-dr-justin-dean-i-am-heartbro/

Re: My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean by NAIJASTANDARD71: 3:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Really?
Re: My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean by Kingpin1000: 5:11am On Mar 18, 2022
Why go into marriage, if it will bring so much pain.
It is very difficult to control the mind of another person. If your partner wants to cheat, He/She will cheat.
You claim she cheated on you for years and you keep talking to her but she never changed.
It is a case of " Na she dey cheat na me dey beg".
I kept wondering how these men do this. How can you see so many red flags and still walk in.
If you have a good life as a bachelor, don't let society force into getting married. Na only you go cry when things go south. After divorce you will start another battle for custody or child support. The woman who dey carry your child support money dey give her new grinder.

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean by JaneYave(f): 5:26am On Mar 18, 2022
Why do people seem to talk more to the public instead of talking to their partners to resolve issues. The truth is - the end to this misunderstanding is in your hands.

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean by EmptyGarden(m): 5:37am On Mar 18, 2022
Oga e don do. You're preaching to the choir o. Divorce your divorce quietly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Wife, Korra Obidi Ruined My Life, Betrayed Me-dr. Justin Dean by EmptyGarden(m): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2022
JaneYave:
Why do people seem to talk more to the public instead of talking to their partners to resolve issues. The truth is - the end to this misunderstanding is in your hands.
My sister, cheating is not misunderstanding o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE!! Actress Osas Ighodaro Clears The Air About Dating Wizkid / So You Can Talk- Davido Mocks Chioma As He Reacts To Her Latest Achievement / Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze Buys Himself New Gulfstream Private Jet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.