Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) (61675 Views)

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos) / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Great0ne1: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

RT.com || [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02STKGkqESwc3vLQKE4m4E3oeiExAgynZtASK6zV7xxC7FFtUny3F7YtSmTgGB71v2l&id=108548540516951&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=%2As%2As-R]FIFE[/url]

If this is true, then this people are the most shameless set of creatures there has ever been. Russia really needs to retaliate and cut off there energy supply to Europe and pit there citizens against there very useless and disgusting politicians. God!! Imagine those idiots with blood of millions and millions of innocent people they have killed through there useless, evil fake peacekeeping mission are wailing to high heavens for a man that simply wants to protect his country and his people. WHAT A SHAME!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Newton2024 post=110754384][s][/s]Why is it that headslammer terr-orists are in surpport of Putin even when Russians are against him. [/quote

They always support evil men. From Trump, now to Putin you never get along with reasonableness. But it's sure as daybreak that whoever you support ends up holding the short end of the stick ultimately. If Putin must win this war, he must ask that you should not support him
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Flier: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
They really want to cancel Rússia grin
I am enjoying the show
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Realists(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
....but what of Russian gas?

[img]https://i./3OJxO.gif[/img]

Sanctions on Russian gas will mean millions of NATO citizens will freeze to death.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by fmonigent(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
We4all:

Yeye dey smell. Lend your crooked voice to the killings happening around you and stop acting like you know shit.

You dey mind am, over sabi sabi
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2022

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Una they sanction ordinary Cat grin grin grin grin

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
This war is fast becoming a huge joke of the West at Europe's expense....

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wetin Cat do una?
Crazy world filled with Crazy people!
Cat are humans too.

They need to be sanction undecided
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by damkin24(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:
#iStandwithPutin #iStandwithRussia

For those of you supporting NATO and the US, you know nothing.

The blood of the innocents on the hands of America can never be washed out, even in 20 centuries to come.

At this point i have no choice but to support Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him. And i urge you all to do the same. We must also put pressure on our government & leaders to stand with Russia.
Why can't Russia fights US directly because in all your write up you didn't mentioned Ukraine and their alleged offence.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

You people always support evil men. From Trump, now to Putin you never get along with reasonableness. But it's sure as daybreak that whoever you support ends up holding the short end of the stick ultimately. If Putin must win this war, he must ask that you should not support him

You mean Trump who brokered peace negotiations with enemy countries like N Korea, Middle East e.t.c is not reasonable. But Democrats who are responsible for wars are the reasonable ones?

Anyways, I know many of you don't know history, And don't even know the reason for this war. I am sure you just think Putin just woke up and decided to invade another country.

CNN has really been good at their misinformation sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by liasmiram2567: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
Muslims will not like it.They want them killed.

And you come all the way from your village to show your stupidity.Omase o
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by brightovio007(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Is like the blood of an Arba runs through you. I salute you my guy.
WriterNig:

The blood of the innocents on the hands of America can never be washed out, even in 20 centuries to come.

At this point i have no choice but to support Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him. And i urge you all to do the same. We must also put pressure on our government & leaders to stand with Russia.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
smiley smiley
Unruly7:
Them de fight this war both physical and social media

Na why e no really concern us

My 3 cousins wey dey there don finally escape
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

You mean Trump who brokered peace negotiations with enemy countries like N Korea, Middle East e.t.c is not reasonable. But Democrats who are responsible for wars are the reasonable ones?

Anyways, I know many of you don't know history, And don't even know the reason for this war. I am sure you just think Putin just woke up and decided to invade another country.

CNN has really been good at their misinformation sha.

You may think that you're versed in world affairs, but I make bold to say that you aren't. Trump brokered peace with North Korea, Middle East? The Democrats are the warmongers? Na wa o. Go and learn American history from the coming of the Mayflower in 1607, the revolution, the civil war, the Era of Good Feeling, etc. before you comment on any issue in which you're obviously a dilettante. So the Democrats created more wars than the Republicans? Na wa o.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by walkbrazil4k802: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
great site, Nigerians don dey full the site
Lightway9: I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

Anglo-America Supporters, If You Do A Reasearch About Them Are Mostly Gays and Lesbians!!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Ade3131: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

Your reason for standing with Russia is that America have too many bloods on their hands....and Russia doesn't. At least they're only in Ukrain to guide their own country.

However, in the course of guiding their country, they've decimated Ukrain and gradually turning it into a ghost country. Mind you, the blood of Ukrainians aren't worth your sympathy because Americans have more bloods on their hands.

Don't you think Adolf Hitler will be turning in his grave when the world calls him the most cruelst man that ever walked the face of the earth while no one is beeming that touch on you?

America is as guilty of war crimes as Russia. They both killed and maimed innocent people. And supporting Russia doesn't make them a saint. They're equally liable of the crime you accused America for.

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Great0ne1:

If this is true, then this people are the most shameless set of creatures there has ever been. Russia really needs to retaliate and cut off there energy supply to Europe and pit there citizens against there very useless and disgusting politicians. God!! Imagine those idiots with blood of millions and millions of innocent people they have killed through there useless, evil fake peacekeeping mission are wailing to high heavens for a man that simply wants to protect his country and his people. WHAT A SHAME!!!
Sebi Russians go drink their gas na cool 70 years old man
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Ecos(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
angry They are banning both living and non living things. American Wonders

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
tonyyayooo:

Stay charged up, Never run out of juice with the amazing RoMoss 60,000mah..

Dual ports, LED display, 22.5w fastcharge.

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Contact number below

What is the Chemistry of It Batteries?

Is it Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer or Lithium Phosphate?

How much is it per piece?
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

You may think that you're versed in world affairs, but I make bold to say that you aren't. Trump brokered peace with North Korea, Middle East? The Democrats are the warmongers? Na wa o. Go and learn American history from the coming of the Mayflower in 1607, the revolution, the civil war, the Era of Good Feeling, etc. before you comment on any issue in which you're obviously a dilettante. So the Democrats created more wars than the Republicans? Na wa o.

Your ignorance in your write up is alarming. Especially with your last statement...its a shame...

It's obvious you don't even know anything about what you're on about.....but just stringing words together to sound knowledgeable.

So I won't even bother.

BTW, I said brokered peace negotiations not peace deals...there is a difference.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
....but what of Russian gas?

[img]https://i./3OJxO.gif[/img]
You want Europe To Freeze To DEATH?

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sanction anything sanctionable
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
owagbeba:

EuroAtlantic information machinery is so vast a complex that Russia can NOT surpass the west in this arena in the immediate future.

The only way Russia could get her voice heard is to capitalize on the western “short-attention” span and drip by drip spread her own narrative to win more ears. People must often react to a headline for a few days and literary get tired of hearing that news. Give it a few more days Russo-Ukraine conflict won’t make it to NL front page.

China was very clever as setting up all western media / platform alternatives thus preventing the west from gaining an information foothold within China. Facebook, Twitter, CNN, BBC, WhatsApp are blocked in China except through VPN. But the catch is if you connect via VPN then most Chinese banking apps and Alipay won’t work

Interesting. It might seem harsh, but if you understand mind control and programming, you will know it is a good thing to do.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Your ignorance in your write up is alarming. Especially with your last statement...its a shame...

It's obvious you don't even know anything about what you're on about.....but just stringing words together to sound knowledgeable.

So I won't even bother.

BTW, I said brokered peace negotiations not peace deals...there is a difference.

Peace.

Know what? No be only pikin de Nairaland o. You talking to me this way is like a Learner Driver talking back at his Coach. I sincerely mean that! The difference is unbridgeable; more than 30 years of sound scholarship by my reckoning. People like you learn at our feet. You don't have to resort to abuse or name-calling, boy. Choke up your choleric propensities by taking a glass of cold water and receive Knowledge. You're way off your lane, I tell you.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Milly44(f): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Cat don collect
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Astoria:
Who's fooling who? Meanwhile...
There Is A reason Why God Deliberately Deprive Some Regions of the world of certain Resources.

Take for instance, here in Nigeria, had it been it is the Northerners that have the Oil In South, Would It Not Have Been A Sorry Case For Other Tribes?

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by neuf(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Funny how the western media championed by CNN claimed the Ukrainians said Bleep u to the Russian warship and they were all killed.
We know who the Liars are.
We know who the monsters are.
The late Tu pac warned us about the New world order.
But the comedian president told us He is fighting for the new world order.

but they once that swore they were returning to base and didn't want to start a war only to then start a war aren't liars

Comrade you amaze me sometimes
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

so because usa attacked afghan russians should kill inocent people..pigs ones said cuz fulanis and boko are killing in the north the yeast decided to start killing thier own brothers in the yeast land..remember one country is filled with terrorist just like the north the other goes abt doing thier normal day to day activities..when u alone is right and everyone wrong bros check urself..no country is supporting russia.even her own bro Iraq iran china done forbid this tyranist and dictator ruling a civilised country for over 35 years what makes him think and feels only himself can do the job..if this happens in nigeria heaven will fall but to u its normal..olodo
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Crafteck1: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

So in short, you are justifying russias present crime with us past crime, omo... The hate is real... Very woke people. Yinmu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3,000-year-old Statue Of Pharaoh Ramses II Found Buried In Cairo Slum(Photos). / Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.