Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) (61667 Views)

Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Russia Becomes World's Most Sanctioned Country With 14,000 Sanctions (Photos) / China Opposes US, EU Sanctions Against Russia ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by reidkrugger(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:
#iStandwithPutin #iStandwithRussia

For those of you supporting NATO and the US, you know nothing.

The blood of the innocents on the hands of America can never be washed out, even in 20 centuries to come.

At this point i have no choice but to support Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him. And i urge you all to do the same. We must also put pressure on our government & leaders to stand with Russia.
Hmmm. 0k. But if u get opportunity to travel out now, wetin go be your first five countries? Yeah. Now you know.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Know what? No be only pikin de Nairaland o. You talking to me this way is like a Learner Driver talking back at his Coach. I sincerely mean that! The difference is unbridgeable; more than 30 years of sound scholarship by my reckoning. People like you learn at our feet. You don't have to resort to abuse or name-calling, boy. Choke up your choleric propensities by taking a glass of cold water and receive Knowledge. You're way off your lane, I tell you.

Lol...okay now I know you're a joke
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Eneye4me: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Newton2024:
[s][/s]Why is it that headslammer terr-orists are in surpport of Putin even when Russians are against him.
No Clapper handers are the one killing themselves, we are only watching.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by cocoduck: 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
owagbeba:

EuroAtlantic information machinery is so vast a complex that Russia can NOT surpass the west in this arena in the immediate future.

The only way Russia could get her voice heard is to capitalize on the western “short-attention” span and drip by drip spread her own narrative to win more ears. People must often react to a headline for a few days and literary get tired of hearing that news. Give it a few more days Russo-Ukraine conflict won’t make it to NL front page.

China was very clever as setting up all western media / platform alternatives thus preventing the west from gaining an information foothold within China. Facebook, Twitter, CNN, BBC, WhatsApp are blocked in China except through VPN. But the catch is if you connect via VPN then most Chinese banking apps and Alipay won’t work
that justifies the genocide against Uyghur people. Abegi get away
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by sulaak(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:
At this point i have no choice but to supoort Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him.

Nigeria should focus on its own self-interest and abstain from supporting any of the warring powers

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wickedness of West,Putin will surely surprise you in days to come
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Gmajor(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

The blood of the innocents on the hands of America can never be washed out, even in 20 centuries to come.

At this point i have no choice but to support Russia and President Putin. Kudos to him. And i urge you all to do the same. We must also put pressure on our government & leaders to stand with Russia.

So let me get this right.
Putin is killing people, but their blood is on NATO and the USA.
Nawa oh
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by OyinO: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nansense an ingredient
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Bigheart042(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Your comments no complete ooo
It should be signed of the end time..
Perhaps 666 patterns to destroy mankind..

Righteousness2:
Wetin Cat do una?
Crazy world filled with Crazy people!
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
They fear Putin so much that they rather fight cats grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by greatseed: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

So you are expecting people or citizens of Nigeria to stand with who ? Have we even as a country stand by ourselves ? Talk less of standing with another person, foreigner or country. undecided
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dabronze:
I don't this Putin have intentions of invading Ukraine in the first place it is US and their allies that he's waiting to intervene and show them he capable of

Ehn see where the capable of don land him country.
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by JohnSP99: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

abeg no bring us into this we never put pressure on our government and leaders to give us a better country finish you are asking us to stand with Putin, it's like you use your head to hit wall Abi, nonsense, why don't you go over to Moscow and go and stand with him then
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Awuzzubirogo the barning done reach cats too ?
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

My brother you know nothing at all. You’re one of people residing in Nigeria misleading others to follow suit. If you really know the true Russia historical background, you would quickly support USA. You think all human beings are innocent, my brother that’s why they said God is not human, we are full of shit, but Gods grace is the real deal keeping us alive.

Without USA as a super power nation check mating Russia , china and co, my brother World would have ended long time. USA will also suffer cos of their own immortality promoting. The Arabs people developing nuclear weapons to kill innocent souls , are not left behind. They hid under Islamic religion to kill innocent people, thinking they would receive 19virgins in hell fire.

Do you believe, if china take over as the new super power nation, the world would be at peace, capital No, is it not same china that seize and take over one African country airport due to their inability to repay the loan back.

Let’s be thankful to God, that God gave power to the USA to check mate these evil genius.

On Russia issue, even in as much you like Russia, do you pray for evil thing to befall your family, think of innocent souls been killed by Russia solders daily due to land grabbing. If such happens to us in Nigeria, will you be happy/ you think you’re safe. At least have some sympathy to the innocent souls that have lost their lives due to senseless killings.

Look it this way, if Ukraine feel secure, do you think, they would run to join NATO? They submitted their nuclear weapons to Russia to allow peace to reign then, check that history. But they feel insecure about their affairs and lives at the hands of Russia. Don’t forget they are brothers and the Belarusian. They know what is affecting them & they are trying hard to fight Russia , cos they know the outcome of allowing Russia to control them. Leave USA issue aside, nobody is trying to over power Russia , but due to their history , they and North Korea , they are very secretive and dangerous.

Please have sympathy for the innocent souls. Let’s pray for peace to reign. No place is safe in the world right now. We have own issues of bokoharam and bandits , ritualist, kidnappers and no security. But here we are, commenting and supporting Russia. Don’t forget some of our brothers and sisters are trapped in Ukraine, if you don’t have relatives there, thank God, but what about others

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by alphabbey1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
osazsky:
so because usa attacked afghan russians should kill inocent people..pigs ones said cuz fulanis and boko are killing in the north the yeast decided to start killing thier own brothers in the yeast land..remember one country is filled with terrorist just like the north the other goes abt doing thier normal day to day activities..when u alone is right and everyone wrong bros check urself..no country is supporting russia.even her own bro Iraq iran china done forbid this tyranist and dictator ruling a civilised country for over 35 years what makes him think and feels only himself can do the job..if this happens in nigeria heaven will fall but to u its normal..olodo

You are not innocent the moment you carry weapons. If Russian army doesn't have the people in Ukraine at heart, with the military force of Russia, it won't take them 10 days to take over whole of Ukraine but that will lead to shooting and bombing aimlessly, causing lots of civilian deaths. They avoided that and focus on only people carrying weapons.....

Rest and go and watch the 27 minutes video of putin on YouTube before the invasion....
You will get the knowledge you need from there.....

And for that bolded, you really need to update your history knowledge. Even retired US military generals confirmed Nato caused the war and whoever the president is on sit in Russia, the invasion of Ukraine is inevitable...
Just rest bro and don't follow emotional people to argue blindly.... emotion doesn't work in today's politics, that's why u see Nato and rest of the west looking at Ukraine situation from far distance......
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Horus(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
. [img]https://i./2GU.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by alphabbey1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
My brother you know nothing at all. You’re one of people residing in Nigeria misleading others to follow suit. If you really know the true Russia historical background, you would quickly support USA. You think all human beings are innocent, my brother that’s why they said God is not human, we are full of shit, but Gods grace is the real deal keeping us alive.

Without USA as a super power nation check mating Russia , china and co, my brother World would have ended long time. USA will also suffer cos of their own immortality promoting. The Arabs people developing nuclear weapons to kill innocent souls , are not left behind. They hid under Islamic religion to kill innocent people, thinking they would receive 19virgins in hell fire.

Do you believe, if china take over as the new super power nation, the world would be at peace, capital No, is it not same china that seize and take over one African country airport due to their inability to repay the loan back.

Yet, Russia have never colonized any Africa country...... Russia helped to end hitler.... If I may ask, what's in Russia history that's scary... You ever check history on how USA stole carlifornia and Texas from the Mexicans ?

You paint Russia with the most negative brush, and still had to lie your way out about China seizing Uganda's airport.... People like you only focus on what you see on Aljazeera and world most unpopular news sites......

Am sure if you are asked to name countries that have used Nuclear weapon on a non-nuclear country, you will be stammering to name your Idol country....

Pathetic of you to think Russia will lose 23 million+ citizens during hitler invasion just to be bullied by Nato in this present century.....

2 Likes

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by akilo1: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

hypocrite the blood of innocent Ukrainian kill by Putin should watch away?lazy youth
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by DonPADRO(m): 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

You know nothing
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by Winters23: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gadafii:
But where is slawormir naa grin

KIA
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by oyichi: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Even animals too, this is madness
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by alphabbey1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gmajor:

So let me get this right.
Putin is killing people, but their blood is on NATO and the USA.
Nawa oh
There blood is on there Clown president (zelensky) that's just lost for power and want the whole world to join its senseless war so all of us can just die like fowl....... That guy is either ready to die or loot the hell out of everyone. Only him and its government have sent btc wallet, Dot wallet, etherum wallet and other wallets, dude even went as far as creating airdrop.... Man fully ready to milk the emotional people dey.... Man literally went to free prisoners and handed them weapons to face the Russian army... The prisoners have the country at heart, that's why they are in prison !!!... That speak much of a president that have its people at heart

1 Like

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Padipadi:

Let God judge USA for their crimes.
And the same God ll judge Putin for his needless war on Ukraine.
And judge you WriterNig for asslicking.

After world war 2

Building the Postwar Peace

As the smoke cleared, the United States stood victorious and with unprecedented global power. In addition to towering as the world’s military heavyweight, the United States boasted the most valuable currency—the dollar—to which all other major currencies had become fixed. In addition, the country’s economy had taken off during the war, nearly doubling in size between 1939 and 1945, whereas Western Europe’s economy contracted by 18 percent and Japan’s was cut in half.

This economic and military strength uniquely positioned the United States to promote postwar peace and prosperity. And this time, instead of retreating to the Western Hemisphere as it did following World War I, the United States resolved to prop Europe back up and rebuild Japan.

In particular, the United States sought to ensure that Europe’s physical, economic, and political collapse did not allow the Soviet Union to expand its influence as the wartime alliance with Moscow began to transform into the geopolitical rivalry of the Cold War. To shore up the United States’ allies, Secretary of State George C. Marshall announced a multibillion-dollar aid plan in 1947. In addition, the United States agreed to provide military assistance to rebuild Western Europe’s armies, and in 1949, the United States, Canada, and ten European countries formed a military alliance known as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). The cornerstone of this alliance was collective security, the pledge that an attack on one country would be treated as an attack on all. This groundbreaking peacetime alliance made the United States—with its outsized military strength—effectively the defender of Western Europe.

Likewise, in Asia, the United States occupied and assisted in the postwar reconstruction of Japan. When Mao Zedong brought a communist government to power in China in 1949 despite U.S. attempts to prevent this outcome, the United States established several bilateral alliances with countries in the region in order to prevent the further spread of communism. American involvement in the Korean War confirmed the United States’ readiness to use its military strength to resist communist expansionism.

The United States took the lead in creating a series of international institutions—including the United Nations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund—to promote cooperation on global issues ranging from security to monetary policy. The United States has championed this global system of multilateral institutions—known as the liberal world order—for the past seventy-five years.

At the close of World War II—the deadliest conflict in human history—British Prime Minister Winston Churchill declared that the United States stood “at the summit of the world.”

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by kurlz(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Wetin Cat do una?

Pls o is this the righteousness we know?
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Confirm!
WriterNig:

Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
cheesy
Righteousness2:
Wetin Cat do una?
cheesy
chatinent:
Zelensky will call this a big joke!
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by PaedophileProph: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
WriterNig:

There goes the whataboutism , the only valid reason for men of flawed reasoning to endorse what's Ordinarily is evil they can't take
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by oyichi: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Meaningless sanctions, it's just the west that are involved in the madness because they don't have any choice, the rest of the world did not sanction russia
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
You get am

Na US, EU and NATO gangan be hin target, Ukraine just scapegoat
Dabronze:
I don't this Putin have intentions of invading Ukraine in the first place it is US and their allies that he's waiting to intervene and show them he capable of
Re: Russian Cats Sanctioned & Banned By US, EU & FIFE (Photos) by tony5(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
BoBiafra:

After world war 2

Building the Postwar Peace

As the smoke cleared, the United States stood victorious and with unprecedented global power. In addition to towering as the world’s military heavyweight, the United States boasted the most valuable currency—the dollar—to which all other major currencies had become fixed. In addition, the country’s economy had taken off during the war, nearly doubling in size between 1939 and 1945, whereas Western Europe’s economy contracted by 18 percent and Japan’s was cut in half.

This economic and military strength uniquely positioned the United States to promote postwar peace and prosperity. And this time, instead of retreating to the Western Hemisphere as it did following World War I, the United States resolved to prop Europe back up and rebuild Japan.

In particular, the United States sought to ensure that Europe’s physical, economic, and political collapse did not allow the Soviet Union to expand its influence as the wartime alliance with Moscow began to transform into the geopolitical rivalry of the Cold War. To shore up the United States’ allies, Secretary of State George C. Marshall announced a multibillion-dollar aid plan in 1947. In addition, the United States agreed to provide military assistance to rebuild Western Europe’s armies, and in 1949, the United States, Canada, and ten European countries formed a military alliance known as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). The cornerstone of this alliance was collective security, the pledge that an attack on one country would be treated as an attack on all. This groundbreaking peacetime alliance made the United States—with its outsized military strength—effectively the defender of Western Europe.

Likewise, in Asia, the United States occupied and assisted in the postwar reconstruction of Japan. When Mao Zedong brought a communist government to power in China in 1949 despite U.S. attempts to prevent this outcome, the United States established several bilateral alliances with countries in the region in order to prevent the further spread of communism. American involvement in the Korean War confirmed the United States’ readiness to use its military strength to resist communist expansionism.

The United States took the lead in creating a series of international institutions—including the United Nations, the World Bank, and the International Monetary Fund—to promote cooperation on global issues ranging from security to monetary policy. The United States has championed this global system of multilateral institutions—known as the liberal world order—for the past seventy-five years.

At the close of World War II—the deadliest conflict in human history—British Prime Minister Winston Churchill declared that the United States stood “at the summit of the world.”
USA help rebuild Japan like they didn't attack Japan during world war? This write up is just too one sided. Why would a normal think human breathing country nuke a part of a country? Or Japan attacked them first like 9/11? This stuff is looks like Google search information, you can do better brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3,000-year-old Statue Of Pharaoh Ramses II Found Buried In Cairo Slum(Photos). / Ukraine: Russia's Military Withdraws, Explains Withdrawal / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.